Author Topic: Photography of John Stutz  (Read 164838 times)

w8m8

Re: Photography of John Stutz
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2008, 10:32:49 AM »
I could have said three.

it could have been even more fun  :D

John, I've made some phone calls and the wheels are in motion....so you better start looking at your calendar.  There MUST be a couple of hours you can spare around the North Americans or Nationals.   :-*

;D ... yeah , ya think ?
a couple hours
a couple girls

seems like that's almost perfect  ::)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2008, 11:42:15 AM »
it could have been even more fun  :D

;D ... yeah , ya think ?
a couple hours
a couple girls

seems like that's almost perfect  ::)

See, now here's one girl....I make two...Beast makes three....this is getting very interesting!!   :D

:)

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2008, 12:14:44 PM »

See, now here's one girl....I make two...Beast makes three....this is getting very interesting!!   :D

I know The BEAST ain't gonna date me. And I know you're married. So your math is a bit skewed. But right now my tally is at zero, so you've still got a ways to go.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2008, 12:46:01 PM »
I know The BEAST ain't gonna date me. And I know you're married. So your math is a bit skewed. But right now my tally is at zero, so you've still got a ways to go.

DATING?  Who said anything about "dating"   ??? 
You said "fix you up" and that could mean a lot of things.  We're not at zero...I'm betting that w8m8 is still in!

And like I said, the wheels are in motion...the calls have been made...my inbox is FLOODED.   ;D

thom millstone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2008, 12:50:42 PM »
Hi John,
I followed your work for quite awhile. LOVE IT !!
do you have a list of the girls that are in your book?
and are most body builders or Fitness or figure girls?
I was looking at hot girls on a thread here at get big i have looke at your site and seen most.
 I will def buy your book - Congratulations.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2008, 12:51:10 PM »
John,

Have you ever considered doing shots of pro male bodybuilders as well?  Might be interesting to see your take on these bodybuilders.  Yours would be more interesting than the typical training and posing shots in the mags.  Might offer some competition for former barbarian brother, David Paul, whose pics are always interesting and artistic.

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2008, 05:10:01 PM »
Hi John,
I followed your work for quite awhile. LOVE IT !!
do you have a list of the girls that are in your book?
and are most body builders or Fitness or figure girls?
I was looking at hot girls on a thread here at get big i have looke at your site and seen most.
 I will def buy your book - Congratulations.
Hi Thom. The book has an even mix of fitness athletes from small to large. It's not focused on any one physique, but rather attempts to demonstrate a wide variety of fit physiques. No preference for amateur or professional athletes or competitors. It simply showcases some of the best figures in the world. Here's a list for you...

Alexis Ellis, Ali McKnight, Allison Bookless, Allison Ethier, Amanda Jackson, Amanda Jo Earhart, Andi Campbell, Andrea Dumon, Andrea Spinks, Angela Kirkland, Angela Myers, Angela Stueber, Autumn Robertson, Bea Fox, Breean Robinson, Catherine Boshuizen, Chandra Coffey, Cheryl Mitchell, Christina Rhodes, Cindy Phillips, Claire Rohrbacker-O'Connell, Cynthia Bridges-Satalowich, Debbie Bramwell, Debbie Leung, Dena Westerfield, Desha Rodriguez, Diana Chaloux, Diana Tinnelle, Elena Seiple, Elissa Schlichter, Emery Miller, Fawnia Dietrich, Gina Aliotti, Heather Clay, Heather Frey, Heather Grace, Heather Green, Irina Kiselev, Jaclyn Troup, Jamie Eason, Jamie Reed, Jamie Shires, Jane Awad, Jennifer Chamberlin, Jennifer De Joya, Jennifer Lynn Cowan, Jennifer Reece, Jenny Lynn, Jenyne Wilson, Jill Coleman, Jodi Leigh Miller, Jody May, Julie Childs, Julie Marsland, Julie Wallis Rengert, Kali Knapp, Katie Madden, Kaycie Davis, Keri Doudna, Kim Birtch, Kim Tilden, Kristy Hawkins, Latisha Wilder, Laura Cavender, Laura Mak, Lauren Quinn, Leah Wynne, Leanna Rizkalla, Liane Seiwald, Lindsey Cope, Lisa Aukland, Lisa Brinton, Lisa Morton, Margaret Diubaldo, Mari Kudla, Marika Johansson, Mascha Tieken, Melissa Pearo, Melissa Tucker, Meriza DeGuzman, Michelle Troll, Mindi O'Brien, Misti Cerra, Molly Goodwin, Monica Brant, Myrriah Wenona Palomares, Natalie Barnett, Natalie Benson, Natalie Brabner, Natalie Lantz, Nicole Ball, Nicole Marie Fatigati, Nicole Rollolazo, Nina Luchka, Nita Marquez, Pam Anstey, Pamela York, Rhonda Riley, Rosa-Maria Romero, Rosetta Mortati, Samantha Waltz, Sara Clow, Sara Craven, Shana Martin, Shari Yates, Sharon Garrett, Sheila Sullivan, Sherie Salvadori, Shiva Bagheri, Star Blaylock, Tammy Patnode, Tanya Peale, Tara Scotti, Tina Horne, Tina Jo Orban, Tracey Greenwood, Traci Redding, Valerie Waugaman, Waleska Valle, Zuzana Majorova

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2008, 05:11:53 PM »
John,

Have you ever considered doing shots of pro male bodybuilders as well?  Might be interesting to see your take on these bodybuilders.  Yours would be more interesting than the typical training and posing shots in the mags.  Might offer some competition for former barbarian brother, David Paul, whose pics are always interesting and artistic.

The thought occurred to me briefly about 4 years ago. I haven't thought much of it since. I'm actually headed in the opposite direction, so I don't think we'll get to see how I stack up against David Paul, whose work I love by the way!

thom millstone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2008, 01:14:46 PM »
WOW !!! thanks John - Can't wait to get it. Will you be shooting with Terry mooney for the next one? I watched her compete against tracy greenwood etc these girls were AWESOME>..

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2008, 01:28:18 PM »
WOW !!! thanks John - Can't wait to get it. Will you be shooting with Terry mooney for the next one? I watched her compete against tracy greenwood etc these girls were AWESOME>..
Negatory on Teri Mooney.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2008, 01:47:14 PM »
Mr Stutz, who is the gentleman in your avatar?

Is that the irish fellow who goes by the name of "The Edge" from the band who had such hits as "The streets have no name" and "In the name of love".

Enquiring U2 fans want to know.

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: March 06, 2008, 02:05:39 PM »
Mr Stutz, who is the gentleman in your avatar?

Is that the irish fellow who goes by the name of "The Edge" from the band who had such hits as "The streets have no name" and "In the name of love".

Enquiring U2 fans want to know.
No, not The Edge. That would actually be me in my avatar.

But wait... are you the one and only David Paul who publishes those amazing photos in Curves every month? I'm a huge fan.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 06, 2008, 05:36:12 PM »
No, not The Edge. That would actually be me in my avatar.

But wait... are you the one and only David Paul who publishes those amazing photos in Curves every month? I'm a huge fan.

You look quite different from the picture taken of you at the expo.  Could be the angle.

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2008, 07:16:26 PM »
You look quite different from the picture taken of you at the expo.  Could be the angle.
I tried to tell y'all that! But nobody wanted to believe me. Not as stunningly handsome as my avatar pic am I?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 06, 2008, 08:46:27 PM »
I tried to tell y'all that! But nobody wanted to believe me. Not as stunningly handsome as my avatar pic am I?

Well the avatar pic does appear to be a little more handsome, the other is fine too. 

What ever the case these girls are hot for you, that is a well played out fantasy the photog slams the model, I think they would let you pull a train on em  :D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2008, 03:48:03 AM »
What ever the case these girls are hot for you, that is a well played out fantasy the photog slams the model, I think they would let you pull a train on em  :D

;D

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2008, 10:53:10 AM »
Someone told me I get a gold watch when this thread reaches 4,000 views. Can anyone confirm this?

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2008, 11:25:31 AM »
Someone told me I get a gold watch when this thread reaches 4,000 views. Can anyone confirm this?

10,000 and you do get a special present.  I can't tell you what it is until you're there though.  ;)

w8m8

« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2008, 11:48:44 AM »

I can't confirm but this one looks pretty derned good

Oakley LIMITED EDITION TIME BOMB - SOLID 18Kt GOLD   PRICE
more information   £19,000.00

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2008, 04:56:19 PM »
There is a new "trailer" for the book on my site. Check it out and let me know what you think!!

Oh, and please do not construe this as an invitation to repost all of those images here (or anywhere else for that matter)!

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2008, 07:47:18 PM »
Mesmerizing...it was hard to stop watching!
Jennifer

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2008, 08:11:29 PM »
Really like the color shots most.  The blues are very nice.

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2008, 08:19:08 PM »
Mesmerizing...it was hard to stop watching!

Awww shucks.... you're not just saying that 'cause your photo is in there?

John Stutz

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2008, 08:21:18 PM »
Really like the color shots most.  The blues are very nice.

That's a nice compliment. Thank you.

Most people tell me they like the boobies. (yes, there's one nipple in the preview -- one nipple = PG-13, two nipples = R).

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #124 on: March 21, 2008, 02:11:46 AM »

10,000 and you do get a special present.  I can't tell you what it is until you're there though.  ;)

20,000 is even better! I can't tell you what it is until you're there though.   8)

Now I'm gonna watch the trailer!