Author Topic: The Master Blaster / Squadfather parallel  (Read 3399 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: The Master Blaster / Squadfather parallel
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2007, 04:55:43 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM ;D

Master Blaster

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2007, 05:19:33 PM »
haha Master Blaster is so obviously a gimmic it's funny.

How so, mate?

(Check out the new V)

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2007, 05:25:43 PM »
Fatty. Posting that picture of me when I was in high school, does not help your cause.
How bad can you get when I looked better than you in 8th grade. I swear i'd kill myself if I looked like you.
 " MONSTER JEALOUSY " and Insecurity. Man you talk about me in every post. I really got you. Ha, Ha,. Fat Fool    LOOK AT YOURSELF !  I feel bad for you.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2007, 09:16:55 PM »
You ugly fuck. Make up some more shit. I never ever asked you for a  FACE picture. Who the hell does that? Nice cop out Billy goat chin. NOW POST A F-N PICTURE OF YOUR ENTIRE PHYSIQUE "
FOR THE 100th Time. Don't babble...... POST A DAMN PIC . If you don't and just keep babbling, you obviously are hiding something. Your face is f..ng hideous anyway. Now post a pic retard.
um dumb dumb, you said that i didn't have the balls to show my "face" ::)

Without a doubt he is Fattys gimmick ! The other day Fatty was posting and all of a sudden all posts stopped and Master blaster came out of nowhere and proceded to post the rest of the day and night.
With no sign of fatfather. C'mon we all know Fatty could not stay off the boards that long. I did a test, and sure enough, it was him. Only a gayer version. Everything he posted had a severe gay overtone. The guy is such a complete jackass. It's pitiful. Like I said. Getbig should have a rule that upon every first post. You have to post a picture of yourself. I know, I know...... we would have only 5 or 6 members on here. Next time Master-homosexual posts ask him to post a picture. Like the other internet (' I wanna be a big bad bodybuilder " ) It will never happen. Columbusdude, SS, db2431,
neurotoxin, chaos, bezerkfury, camel jocky, etc.. ) All pathetic losers who will never show there face.
Sad  :'(

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2007, 09:19:19 PM »
Hey cock breath! if you ever get out here to phoenix AZ I be more then happy to school you in and out of the gym little guy :-*

Q scotty poo's 128th meltdown ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2007, 09:27:09 PM »
Ok Garaeth, coming from an idiot wth no physique as well. Your word means allot. Chaos is aw weak wannabe. Who also never showed up when I asked him to. Instead he Pms me with compliments.
Sad 2 faced getbiger.
I never PM'd you fag.
You are a sissy, plain and simple. As a matter a fact you never asked me to show up, I asked you where you worked out and you never posted the info.

So here you go, assrammer, I'm at the Koloseum most days, swing your pansy ass by and ask for me.

If you do show up bring a stepladder so I don't have to crouch down to slap your last client off your face.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2007, 09:33:48 PM »
So thats you Avesher  SF and myself that's called his bluff........will see if this "guy" steps up.

I doubt it though.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2007, 10:17:30 PM »
So thats you Avesher  SF and myself that's called his bluff........will see if this "guy" steps up.

I doubt it though.
haha he's so small he carries a stool everywhere so he can "step up" to the toilet.

he's got to be a gimmick, nobody melts this bad, this long, do they ???

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2007, 02:03:29 AM »
Can't a mod or Ron confirm those with gimmick accounts by checking the IP address?

Yeah, I'm sure Ron's keen as mustard to check the IP addresses of 2 accounts, compare them and let you know if they are the same or different, cause he's got nothing to do ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2007, 03:34:07 PM »
Yeah, I'm sure Ron's keen as mustard to check the IP addresses of 2 accounts, compare them and let you know if they are the same or different, cause he's got nothing to do ::)
Kiwi are you saying if Ron was to run an ip check on "stormshadow" his true handle would be revealed and he would have to delete his account out of shame?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!