Author Topic: squadfather is trying to slim down, he's down to just 4 double whoppers per day!  (Read 2558 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
discuss this lardass lord, this boss of bacon
Z

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

I thought his favorite food was potato chips?

hahaha, somebody post that pic of his stuffing his triple chinned face with "anabolic" chips ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Am I the only one who gets confused, sometimes you guys get along others you poke each other, is there a system that determines how it's going to be week from week?

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Am I the only one who gets confused, sometimes you guys get along others you poke each other, is there a system that determines how it's going to be week from week?

It's just guys giving each other shit. It's the net, no one really takes much seriously around here. At least I don't. I took my owning the other day and go along with it to the point where I guess it's taken the fun out it for some.  And it's getbig, since when does what goes on here determine anything in your life beyond how quickly your work day goes? Why AS? WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT YOU COCK BLOWING SMASHED BAG OF ASSHOLES!  >:( ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
It's just guys giving each other shit. It's the net, no one really takes much seriously around here. At least I don't. I took my owning the other day and go along with it to the point where I guess it's taken the fun out it for some.  And it's getbig, since when does what goes on here determine anything in your life beyond how quickly your work day goes? Why AS? WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT YOU COCK BLOWING SMASHED BAG OF ASSHOLES!  >:( ;D
;D Good point my mistake, thankfully I have you attached to my belt loop to point things out for me, I may not trade you to the other guys in the cell block this week. If you were not so damm ugly I could make more money off your overwhelming desire to ride man meat with the reckless abandon of a time square hooker... ;D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
;D Good point my mistake, thankfully I have you attached to my belt loop to point things out for me, I may not trade you to the other guys in the cell block this week. If you were not so damm ugly I could make more money off your overwhelming desire to ride man meat with the reckless abandon of a time square hooker... ;D

But you can't..can you you cock juggling thunder girl! And I've got something the time square hookers don't have....MY BALLS ON YOUR FACE!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
But you can't..can you you cock juggling thunder ####! And I've got something the time square hookers don't have....MY BALLS ON YOUR FACE!
I know you you man juice fiend, you may have the desire to have your filthy bean bag near my face but I don't swing that way. I know you don't go a day without a quick snack of cock al mode but some of us like girls, you know the ones that have a real pussy not just the word pussy tattooed above there streached out rectum... ;D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
I know you you man juice fiend, you may have the desire to have your filthy bean bag near my face but I don't swing that way. I know you don't go a day without a quick snack of cock al mode but some of us like girls, you know the ones that have a real pussy not just the word pussy tattooed above there streached out rectum... ;D

Okay now you're just being mean!  :'( ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Okay now you're just being mean!  :'( ;D

Sorry sometimes jokes hit a little close to home... ;D At least it's passing the time I am doing in the office today...I need to go check for football news.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Sorry sometimes jokes hit a little close to home... ;D At least it's passing the time I am doing in the office today...I need to go check for football news.

I need to go take a shit....

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality

you're wrong about that WT this IS real life for some people and they take getbig  life and death seriously.  This kid is a prime example of someone who has their life run by getbig and thinks about what people post.  In fact he's here so much that appearently he doesn't get a chance to workout....
I'm Nick's role model!

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
you're wrong about that WT this IS real life for some people and they take getbig  life and death seriously.  This kid is a prime example of someone who has their life run by getbig and thinks about what people post.  In fact he's here so much that appearently he doesn't get a chance to workout....

My condolences.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV

lmao @ "boss of bacon" haha..

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO

ha ha look at the fag
this place is filled with 2 types of geeks
homo fury=skinny geek
gayfatter =fat sloppy homo geek

start traing you punky puss's and become freaks...not geeks..fking getbig geek squad

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Bluto why are you so mean to Squadfather?

Geo

• Getbig IV