Author Topic: Season premiere! GETBIG CRIBS! First episode... we visit Pumpster, New York!  (Read 36314 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Neither has Pumpster himself!

i bet he thinks of his bowflex as a female and calls "her" mary-jane and stroke the rubber bands  :-\
Z

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
with all the money pumpster saved on gym fees over the years he will soon be able to afford a bigger place.

A jail cell with a shower and makeshift desk in it!! NICE. Must be a prison cell.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
hahahahahahaha, from the pictures on this thread, I bet that when pumpster orders a large pizza he has to eat it outside!!!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
all joking aside guys, pumpster has a really good heart. Just recently he took in these orphan animals even though he didn't have the room for them

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
all joking aside guys, pumpster has a really good heart. Just recently he took in these orphan animals even though he didn't have the room for them

Nice of him to share his living quarters with a couple of guys down on their luck like himself.
The House that Ruth built

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Let's start with the bedroom... well actually the only room in this spacious apartment

Al bullshit aside, pumpster knows his shit about training, but all i see is some fitness machines, no weith and plates what so ever, pumpster you should sell this bullshit and buy yourself a powerrack with a olympic bar with some weigth. you ll save up room and you will get a better workout.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V

too bad bears are such agressive predators, otherwise id love to own one in my ranch in bosnia.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Al bullshit aside, pumpster knows his shit about training, but all i see is some fitness machines, no weith and plates what so ever, pumpster you should sell this bullshit and buy yourself a powerrack with a olympic bar with some weigth. you ll save up room and you will get a better workout.

youre saying pumpster is an armchair bodybuilder?
Z

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Lifting isn't complicated. Pumpster makes it much more so than it needs to be. It builds up his ego when some young kid thinks he is some sort of guru. The guy won't post a pic. He knows then he would be exposed just like his living quarters was.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Lifting isn't complicated. Pumpster makes it much more so than it needs to be. It builds up his ego when some young kid thinks he is some sort of guru. The guy won't post a pic. He knows then he would be exposed just like his living quarters was.

his "knowledge" is very limited. basically he posts and re-posts the same things over and over again and has been for years. his posts here are pretty much the same as the ones i found on bodybuilding.com from 2005

when he's challenged like i did on the subject of flys as a mass builder or his claim that pushups are as good as benches, he chickens out and drops the subject.

Z

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
his "knowledge" is very limited. basically he posts and re-posts the same things over and over again and has been for years. his posts here are pretty much the same as the ones i found on bodybuilding.com from 2005

when he's challenged like i did on the subject of flys as a mass builder or his claim that pushups are as good as benches, he chickens out and drops the subject.

Pumpster thought Ronnie wrote that well articulated training article. What a boob!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Pumpster thought Ronnie wrote that well articulated training article. What a boob!

there is a strong possibility that Pumpster is retarded  :-\

Z

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

agreed... maybe what we assume are pictures of his apartment are just pictures of his room?  he seems like the kind of guy who has 80 year old parents taking care of him.,...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

agreed... maybe what we assume are pictures of his apartment are just pictures of his room?  he seems like the kind of guy who has 80 year old parents taking care of him.,...

quite possible. what 50 year old would otherwise live like that? either he's retarded or a junkie
Z

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
quite possible. what 50 year old would otherwise live like that? either he's retarded or a junkie

or maybe he just spends all his time at his boyfriend's house?     :-X

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

or maybe he just spends all his time at his boyfriend's house?     :-X

when i think about it, there's no bed visible in any of the pictures... so either he sleeps in the bathtub if he has a bathroom that is.
or maybe you're guess is correct
Z

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Strong possibility? Thats an understatement. :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
no doubt
Z

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
when i think about it, there's no bed visible in any of the pictures... so either he sleeps in the bathtub if he has a bathroom that is.
or maybe you're guess is correct

pumpster DOES have the biggest bathroom on getbig... i mean we'd call it "an alley" but for him it's a palace

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

pumpster DOES have the biggest bathroom on getbig... i mean we'd call it "an alley" but for him it's a palace

When Pumpster needs to stretch out he takes his Bowflex out into the slum and works out with all the homeless people.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
After Pumpster brutalizes his body on his Bowflex he heads on over to his local soup kitchen to refuel!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
When Pumpster needs to stretch out he takes his Bowflex out into the slum and works out with all the homeless people.

i bet even then he will be the smallest guy!
Z

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!

hahaha brutal

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Odds are he is 80 years old in wheelchair.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Odds are he is 80 years old in wheelchair.

How in the hell would he fit a wheelchair in there, I say he's more like Jimmy from South Park.

I