Author Topic: Guy Cisternino in Hospital  (Read 3668 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Guy Cisternino in Hospital
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2020, 08:29:24 PM »
Yes, i did. Haven’t been back since they recently moved. Sold to a Swedish guy who is the owner now. Loved it there, had so many different equipment and a lot of serious lifters

It was sold to Michael Johansson, he’s owner of Gasp. Their headquarters is in Sweden but their US distribution is in Texas (Destination). I’ll be out there as my show gets closer.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2020, 08:30:24 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2020, 01:55:53 AM »
It was sold to Michael Johansson, he’s owner of Gasp. Their headquarters is in Sweden but their US distribution is in Texas (Destination). I’ll be out there as my show gets closer.

Nice to know. I didn’t know that, never met him. I knew the old owner Greg who is a class act, he opened up Hidden Gym which is close to the new location of destination. Kuclo works out there a long with a handful of amateurs. You should check that out too. Both are located in Allen, TX. Allen, and McKinney are next to each other and very good suburbs, nice places to raise a family, middle to high income areas, crime is very little, people are respectful, and the demographic is primarily white 90 percent if that’s important to some  ;D

https://instagram.com/hidden_gym?igshid=16s9nl7n6voju