Author Topic: Motivation ...  (Read 3901 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Motivation ...
« on: August 24, 2007, 01:38:42 AM »
You know, I'm just sitting here at the Gym ( my job ) looking to get my Workout here in a few hours, after I get out,  and was just wondering ... what pictures, if any, motivate you guys to train ? I'd have to say, because I'm currently Dieting with my Girlfriend for a show, it would have to be pictures that show Bodybuilders in superb condition. Just ripped out of their minds ... or close to. Please share your photos because I'm sure there's a lot of us here that sometimes need that little extra spark to get our asses in motion  :)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Motivation ...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 08:17:39 AM »
Jeff kings neck is rediculous.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 08:19:23 AM »

I'm going to sound really thick here but I've never actually heard of this Jeff King - what happened to him?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 08:19:52 AM »
 :o

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 08:28:08 AM »
:o

Lol nice one apart from the big nipples (i find them a turnoff) she is pretty much perfect

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 08:31:09 AM »
Lol nice one apart from the big nipples (i find them a turnoff) she is pretty much perfect
100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 million times better than any female bb'er or fitness chick.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 08:32:30 AM »
that is ugly, sf; but whatever floats your boat i guess....

so you need motivation for dieting?

here you go=

d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 08:33:45 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ;D

hey squadfather. how does it feel to be fat, pathetic, hate your body, and be a complete failure at life? is this what you had expected from your life?

I WILL FUCKING SLIT YOUR THROAT. thats a promise.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOM" :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 08:35:34 AM »
100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 million times better than any female bb'er or fitness chick.

oh man you are so right, it could be the angle of the Photo but my girl/wife has the same kinda hips  :P :P and a good ass  :P :P :P

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 08:37:17 AM »
that is ugly, sf; but whatever floats your boat i guess....

so you need motivation for dieting?

here you go=

if you call this ugly than you must be fucking retarded... listen there are difference in opinion and taste but there is a general line were most of the people on this planet agree... yes she is fine.. some may say...not my taste or I like them slimmer but calling her ugly is fucking retarded :)

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2007, 08:37:35 AM »
jeff king's neck looks like a dear in rut.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2007, 08:38:34 AM »
if you call this ugly than you must be fucking retarded... listen there are difference in opinion and taste but there is a general line were most of the people on this planet agree... yes she is fine.. some may say...not my taste or I like them slimmer but calling her ugly is fucking retarded :)
shit, "candidate" gets women a million times better than that, i mean look at this male model. ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 08:40:23 AM »
shit, "candidate" gets women a million times better than that, i mean look at this male model. ;D

hahaha I'll be the first thing they say is: What's this on your chin bro? And he replies: Scaring baby ::)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2007, 08:41:39 AM »
her face is cute; yes. but those titties are just way too big. its ugly. if i have not met a women; i am judging her solely on how she looks....and that body is disgustingly disproportionate...walki gn down the street she would look like a dirty whore. not attractive in the slightest.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2007, 08:41:44 AM »
hahaha I'll be the first thing they say is: What's this on your chin bro? And he replies: Scaring baby ::)
hahaha, i wonder how he explains having arms the size of the average 7 year old girl?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2007, 08:44:55 AM »
hahaha, i wonder how he explains having arms the size of the average 7 year old girl?

Hahahaha excactly he probably wears shirt 10x too small to hide the fact that his biceps have not grown since first grade hahah

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2007, 08:50:36 AM »
ill respond to your guys endless attacks at my scarring.

i developed facial cysts while i was doing lots of cocaine. i already had a decent case of acne..and tn the cocaine fucked with my immune ystem and caused my accutane i was on to react in a even MORE negative way than it already was acting on my skin..and i had several large, very ugly blister looking cyts on my chin that i had removed surgically. the scars are slowly fading...but they are vaguely apparent still. (that picture i believe is from early july?).   at the moment i have a girflriend...and i asked her what she thought abotut he sarring; because she had neevr mentioned it to me; and she said that she thought it gave me a sexy rugged look. now; she could just be being nice to me; not wanting to hurt my feelings...but she is hotter than me, older than me, and smarter than me...always tells me the truth about these things; so i am guessing that at the least it doesnt bother her.       and the fact is..other than the slight scarring; my skin is very clear and well taken care of. i do not lack a sense of self irony..andi understand that with my high standards andf inflated self confidence that i need to do as much as i can to kepp up an attractive appearane.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2007, 08:53:48 AM »

i developed facial cysts while i was doing lots of cocaine. i already had a decent case of acne..and tn the cocaine fucked with my immune ystem and caused my accutane i was on to react in a even MORE negative way than it already was acting on my skin..and i had several large, very ugly blister looking cyts on my chin that i had removed surgically. the scars are slowly fading...but they are vaguely apparent still. (that picture i believe is from early july?).   at the moment i have a girflriend...and i asked her what she thought abotut he sarring; because she had neevr mentioned it to me; and she said that she thought it gave me a sexy rugged look. now; she could just be being nice to me; not wanting to hurt my feelings...but she is hotter than me, older than me, and smarter than me...always tells me the truth about these things; so i am guessing that at the least it doesnt bother her.       and the fact is..other than the slight scarring; my skin is very clear and well taken care of. i do not lack a sense of self irony..andi understand that with my high standards andf inflated self confidence that i need to do as much as i can to kepp up an attractive appearane.

hahhahh ok it's acne :D :D :D :D

shit is priceless, I'm going to save that hahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2007, 08:55:55 AM »

i developed facial cysts while i was doing lots of cocaine. i already had a decent case of acne..and tn the cocaine fucked with my immune ystem and caused my accutane i was on to react in a even MORE negative way than it already was acting on my skin..and i had several large, very ugly blister looking cyts on my chin that i had removed surgically. the scars are slowly fading...but they are vaguely apparent still. (that picture i believe is from early july?).   at the moment i have a girflriend...and i asked her what she thought abotut he sarring; because she had neevr mentioned it to me; and she said that she thought it gave me a sexy rugged look. now; she could just be being nice to me; not wanting to hurt my feelings...but she is hotter than me, older than me, and smarter than me...always tells me the truth about these things; so i am guessing that at the least it doesnt bother her.       and the fact is..other than the slight scarring; my skin is very clear and well taken care of. i do not lack a sense of self irony..andi understand that with my high standards andf inflated self confidence that i need to do as much as i can to kepp up an attractive appearane.
hahahha, fuccking skinny worthless junkie. ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2007, 08:56:36 AM »
hahahha, fuccking skinny worthless junkie. ;D

hahah now he was a Cocaine junkie hahaha

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2007, 08:57:48 AM »

i developed facial cysts while i was doing lots of cocaine.

EPIC LOOSER, HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD OF OD'ed AND DONE THE HUMAN RACE A FAVOR HAHAHA

i already had a decent case of acne..and tn the cocaine fucked with my immune ystem and caused my accutane i was on to react in a even MORE negative way than it already was acting on my skin..and i had several large, very ugly blister looking cyts on my chin that i had removed surgically. the scars are slowly fading...but they are vaguely apparent still. (that picture i believe is from early july?).

UGLY IS UGLY, NO MATTER HOW MANY EXCUSES YOU HAVE ..AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU FACE IS AS SMOOTH AS SANDPAPER   

at the moment i have a girflriend. HAHAH YEAH RIGHT, LETS SEE THIS MODEL

..and i asked her what she thought abotut he sarring; because she had neevr mentioned it to me; CAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON HER FATNESS HAHAHA

and she said that she thought it gave me a sexy rugged look. HAHAHAHAH RUGGED AS IN THE BOTTOM OF A HORSES HOOVE HAHAHAH

now; she could just be being nice to me; not wanting to hurt my feelings...but she is hotter than me, older than me, and smarter than me..I CAN SAY THAT ABOUT 99% OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET WHEN IT COMES TO COMPARING YOU HAHAH

.always tells me the truth about these things; so i am guessing that at the least it doesnt bother her.       and the fact is..other than the slight scarring; my skin is very clear and well taken care of. i do not lack a sense of self irony..andi understand that with my high standards andf inflated OH BROTHER ...

self confidence that i need to do as much as i can to kepp up an attractive appearane. HOWS THAT GOING FOR YOU ??? THE ATTRACTIVE APPEARANCE THING ??? HAHAHAH
L

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2007, 08:58:41 AM »

i developed facial cysts while i was doing lots of cocaine.

EPIC LOOSER, HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD OF OD'ed AND DONE THE HUMAN RACE A FAVOR HAHAHA

i already had a decent case of acne..and tn the cocaine fucked with my immune ystem and caused my accutane i was on to react in a even MORE negative way than it already was acting on my skin..and i had several large, very ugly blister looking cyts on my chin that i had removed surgically. the scars are slowly fading...but they are vaguely apparent still. (that picture i believe is from early july?).

UGLY IS UGLY, NO MATTER HOW MANY EXCUSES YOU HAVE ..AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU FACE IS AS SMOOTH AS SANDPAPER    

at the moment i have a girflriend. HAHAH YEAH RIGHT, LETS SEE THIS MODEL

..and i asked her what she thought abotut he sarring; because she had neevr mentioned it to me; CAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON HER FATNESS HAHAHA

and she said that she thought it gave me a sexy rugged look. HAHAHAHAH RUGGED AS IN THE BOTTOM OF A HORSES HOOVE HAHAHAH

now; she could just be being nice to me; not wanting to hurt my feelings...but she is hotter than me, older than me, and smarter than me..I CAN SAY THAT ABOUT 99% OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET WHEN IT COMES TO COMPARING YOU HAHAH

.always tells me the truth about these things; so i am guessing that at the least it doesnt bother her.       and the fact is..other than the slight scarring; my skin is very clear and well taken care of. i do not lack a sense of self irony..andi understand that with my high standards andf inflated OH BROTHER ...

self confidence that i need to do as much as i can to kepp up an attractive appearane. HOWS THAT GOING FOR YOU ??? THE ATTRACTIVE APPEARANCE THING ??? HAHAHAH

OMG that was harsh hahaha excellent

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2007, 08:58:53 AM »
wait wasnt somoene looking for a good meltdown ?? hahahha

ding idng ding ....we have a winner
L

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2007, 08:59:43 AM »
wait wasnt somoene looking for a good meltdown ?? hahahha

ding idng ding ....we have a winner

oh man shit is epic hahaha

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2007, 09:00:33 AM »
wow.
you guys really are a bunch of douchebags.

i try to have a normal conversation by devulging quite personal things in an unassuming, unoffoffensive, totally friendly way.......and this is how you respond.

grow up guys.

this is why i can call that girl ugly and mean it...ad you can only drool about her. because girls dont care as much about what a guy looks like as they do about his personality. i understand how to hold a conversation, how to be in a relationship, how to flirt, ho to pick up subtle female social cues....     these are all things that you guys wil learn when you mature a little bit.

cue the "hahahaa "'s and the "18 year odl know it all "'s and the "BOOOOOOOM" 's and the "meltdowns"'s...
d[-_-]b actin all cool