Author Topic: gh15 --> Was cutler already "hormonized" ?  (Read 12574 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: gh15 --> Was cutler already "hormonized" ?
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2007, 01:50:45 PM »
  I repeat: there's nothing special about Cutler in that pic. If you think that look is not obtainable without steroids, then it's because you've probably never worked out seriously in your lives. That look is completely obtainable without steroids. The bodybuilders of the 1940s and early 1950s were bigger than this and they didn't sauce. You people suck.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2007, 01:58:19 PM »
 ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2007, 02:00:22 PM »
  I repeat: there's nothing special about Cutler in that pic. If you think that look is not obtainable without steroids, then it's because you've probably never worked out seriously in your lives. That look is completely obtainable without steroids. The bodybuilders of the 1940s and early 1950s were bigger than this and they didn't sauce. You people suck.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
post your picture then "big man" and show all of us newbies how it's done.

body88

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2007, 02:01:14 PM »
yes he was.

How did you come to this conclusion?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2007, 02:03:22 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You said he looked like "any guy who has been working out six months". You are a fool and never stop trying to prove it.
The House that Ruth built

body88

« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2007, 02:04:16 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bro, most all 20 year old kids who have been working out for six months do not look like that. If you are saying kays physique at 20 is attainable for a natural with good genetics I agree. Thing is jay is only a kid in that picture.

Master Blaster

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2007, 02:05:53 PM »
Stop saying "Suckmymuscle" at the end of every post.

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2007, 02:19:21 PM »
  He doesen't look hormonized at all. He looks like a kid who worked out seriously for 6 months or so. There's nothing special about him in this pic.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lol you just made every 18 year old poster here feel awfully inferior ;D  I can't say whether he is natural or not for sure but I do know he didn't get that physique after only 6 months training.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2007, 02:32:41 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yeah, but none of those dudes looked like that when they were 18

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2007, 04:04:59 PM »
wiggs, how is the white woman treating you? also how goes the training?

lol, I am in michigan for a few days, there are very few blacks here in east lansing, you would love it, I got a chance to work out at Power House Gym on the campus of MSU

Thanks for your concern.  I've actually been married for eight years to a beautiful German woman (now German-American, she became an American in July), so I can only speak for about her and she is a wonderful person.  As far as training, goes I lost 30 lbs over the summer and put 10 back on.  I'm finishing off my B.A. and going full time while on active duty in Germany because I'm separating next Jun after 10 years in the U.S. Air Force and right now that's more important to me.  Really? Not that many blacks huh??  I was planning on returning to my home town (Las Vegas) but I'm might have to look into this ;D...Tell my how do they feel about educated, well spoken, black men that are married to white women??  ;D Surely I'll be accepted, I'm a poster child of how America wants a black man....Not angry, well spoken and educated.  Although I must say they might like someone more a of a Will Smith shade than a Ronnie Coleman, I'm Ronnie's shade... ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2007, 04:48:16 PM »
I'm a poster child of how America wants a black man....Not angry, well spoken and educated. 

Wiggs, how do you mean that? I would like to think that men of every color would be better off "Not angry, well spoken and educated". Not just black men.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2007, 04:52:36 PM »
Wiggs, how do you mean that? I would like to think that men of every color would be better off "Not angry, well spoken and educated". Not just black men.

You live in NYC and you should know what he means.

Black men are pretty angry, more so than others.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2007, 04:55:23 PM »
18 below... so had to be 19 if not 20...

he looks like a less retarded version of getbig's candidate in this pic
its comin today

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2007, 05:11:37 PM »

Yeah, I know. I just want to know where he is coming from with that statement.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2007, 05:15:25 PM »

Wiggs looks like Bernie Williams.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2007, 05:20:14 PM »

lol..man..everyone is a genetic mutant except me

is that what regular guys that work out look like  :o
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2007, 05:24:12 PM »
Thanks for your concern.  I've actually been married for eight years to a beautiful German woman (now German-American, she became an American in July), so I can only speak for about her and she is a wonderful person.  As far as training, goes I lost 30 lbs over the summer and put 10 back on.  I'm finishing off my B.A. and going full time while on active duty in Germany because I'm separating next Jun after 10 years in the U.S. Air Force and right now that's more important to me.  Really? Not that many blacks huh??  I was planning on returning to my home town (Las Vegas) but I'm might have to look into this ;D...Tell my how do they feel about educated, well spoken, black men that are married to white women??  ;D Surely I'll be accepted, I'm a poster child of how America wants a black man....Not angry, well spoken and educated.  Although I must say they might like someone more a of a Will Smith shade than a Ronnie Coleman, I'm Ronnie's shade... ;D

there is a carribean festival in east lansing today, you and your white woman would fit right in from what I am seeing around here
Here comes the money shot

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2007, 05:27:29 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
OK, let's say it's possible - do you THINK Cutler wasn't juiced in the pic?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2007, 05:37:07 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you are an idiot of the highest caliber. i typed up a few paragraphs explaining why, but sometimes someone just throws a ball of stupid so big that it's not worth the effort of returning it.

of course, you're also the guy who insists that greg kovacs actually could incline over 700 pounds and did side raises with the 110s. you must be one of those guys who looks like absolute hell but internalized every FLEX issue you've bought in the past 20 years so you actually believe that anyone with the dedication and the right nutrition can blow up to 225 with clear abs in their first year.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2007, 05:39:42 PM »
you are an idiot of the highest caliber. i typed up a few paragraphs explaining why, but sometimes someone just throws a ball of stupid so big that it's not worth the effort of returning it.

of course, you're also the guy who insists that greg kovacs actually could incline over 700 pounds and did side raises with the 110s. you must be one of those guys who looks like absolute hell but internalized every FLEX issue you've bought in the past 20 years so you actually believe that anyone with the dedication and the right nutrition can blow up to 225 with clear abs in their first year.
exactly, Cutlers legs looked huge in his younger pictures, you very rarely if ever see legs like that everyday in the gym.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2007, 06:36:14 PM »

You got that right. I am mean as a rattle snake. ::)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2007, 07:00:18 PM »
DJ is not doing the Olympia, gh15 is Ruhl!

welcome marcus!
you are gay.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2007, 07:45:25 PM »

Show yours, you f.a.g.g.o.t. We all want to see what a fat, ageing, bitter, poor loser you are.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2007, 07:48:23 PM »
  Show yours, you f.a.g.g.o.t. We all want to see what a fat, ageing, bitter, poor loser you are.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
hahahaha, no need to get upset 19 year old virgin, i've already posted my pics and i've never claimed anything crazy like you saying that Cutler's build was nothing special at age 19-20, BTW....

suckmymuscle

« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2007, 07:48:52 PM »

LOL...I will gladly match my I.Q against yours any day. Jay Cutler is not on steroids i that pic. Any guy who works out seriously for 6 months and eats right can have that physique. You do need drugs to be 280 lbs ripped at 5'9. But to look like he does in that pic? No.

SUCKMYMUSCLE