Author Topic: Everyone should be alkanizing all the junk crap we eat with lemon juice  (Read 4105 times)

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Re: Everyone should be alkanizing all the junk crap we eat with lemon juice
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2007, 07:28:14 PM »
what saddens me is it seems i have to do all the research on these types of oddities, am i the only one with a creative knack on this whole internet board? please lets leave the bashing at the door, i know some of you are in the know but choose to keep quiet

I believe that true search engine enlightenment is only possible through uninhibited search phrase combinations.

Those combinations, my friend, are available only to those who have peeled back the layers of repression & fear.Legendary information can only be found with true, creative talent.

And you do it all for the benefit of mankind, or at least Getbig readers.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2007, 11:52:43 AM »
weed is pretty acidic and toxic/ i reccomend drinking 8 ounces of lemon juice to bring your alkaline levels up to par to a legend like me
lemon juice is acidic as hell. you are retarded.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2007, 12:43:08 PM »
How to Easily Get an Alkaline Body 1/5

You may have heard people talking about the fact that an acidic body is harmful to your health.

They are right!

However, don’t fall prey to those expensive potions and pills claiming to be able to alkalinize your body (the opposite of acidifying).

Alkalinizing your body is very simple indeed.

One of the most effective ways, is to start your day with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
I know what you’re thinking. Did she say lemon juice? Yes, lemon juice.

Most people realize lemon juice is very acidic in nature.
Don’t worry, it won’t cause a stomachache or make your body more acidic.
On the contrary, the high level of acidity in lemons will trigger an alkalinizing response from your body.

You can further this approach by eating more cucumbers and staying away from foods such as sugar which is a terrible culprit when it comes to an acidic body.

One other effective method is drinking alkaline water. How do you make this?
Simple, just get a container of water and add a few lemon and cucumber slices to it and drink it throughout the day.

Keeping your body alkalinized (a balanced PH) is one of the keys to a long and healthy life.

Next month we will learn more tips on how to get and keep a healthy PH

http://www.myprivatecoach.com/myPrivateCoach/articles/alkaline_body.php
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2007, 12:51:06 PM »
I wonder if alkalizing your body decreases the effects of Lactic Acid on your muscles?
S

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2007, 01:11:16 PM »
I wonder if alkalizing your body decreases the effects of Lactic Acid on your muscles?
i have heard before that drinking alkaline water while training will slow the build up of lactic acid and allow for greater tissue damage to occur in one workout session..
d[-_-]b actin all cool

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2007, 06:12:53 PM »
i have heard before that drinking alkaline water while training will slow the build up of lactic acid and allow for greater tissue damage to occur in one workout session..

once again dear candi i need to ask you to justify your post with some research... anything?  national enquirer?

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2007, 11:36:15 AM »
There are a lot of people who eat clay instead of vitamin tablets....

Absorption is very high with clay. Your body absorbs minerals and other nutrients better from clay...