Author Topic: Does MadMax drive a Ferrari and more...  (Read 9937 times)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Does MadMax drive a Ferrari and more...
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2007, 12:17:11 PM »
First of all, that post was not directed toward you, it was in response to Onlyme.

2nd, I took some time to post that hoping to create some value for others.

3rd, If you are so concerned to see "proof" that I own a Cayman S, then insulting me with the comment below is not the way to go about it.  Change your tune, apologize for being rude, and I would be more than happy to provide the necessary "proof"

I could care less about debating the federal reserve.  Where's a picture of you and your Porsche

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2007, 03:02:47 PM »
First of all, that post was not directed toward you, it was in response to Onlyme.

3rd, If you are so concerned to see "proof" that I own a Cayman S, then insulting me with the comment below is not the way to go about it.  Change your tune, apologize for being rude, and I would be more than happy to provide the necessary "proof"

LMAO!!   That was actually funny.  Whether your lying or not, it would be coincidental that two of us on here own the same Porsche.  What year did you buy yours?  Mine is an 05

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2007, 03:06:32 PM »
It is an 07, I bought it in mid May.

LMAO!!   That was actually funny.  Whether your lying or not, it would be coincidental that two of us on here own the same Porsche.  What year did you buy yours?  Mine is an 05

Alex23

« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2007, 03:10:27 PM »

Calling you out --> Post a pic next to it.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2007, 03:12:35 PM »

Do you live in cold climate?  I'm in London,ON Canada so I can only drive it half the year.  07 Sweet, you buy new?  

Interesting stat for you, Porsche is the most profitable car manufaturer in the world.  They are a very well run company and it translates well into their cars.  Really first class car, great service to.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2007, 03:12:39 PM »
gimmicks don't post pics Alex ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2007, 03:13:30 PM »

Me?  I have already posted like 10 pictures of me not only standing by it but driving it. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2007, 03:48:58 PM »

Why do you pay Personal Income Tax. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2007, 03:54:06 PM »
the government hates me :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2007, 10:46:37 PM »
I live in Virginia.  I wouldn't drive mine in the winter.  I still have to get something else for that.  I agree with you on the quality standpoint.

Do you live in cold climate?  I'm in London,ON Canada so I can only drive it half the year.  07 Sweet, you buy new? 

Interesting stat for you, Porsche is the most profitable car manufaturer in the world.  They are a very well run company and it translates well into their cars.  Really first class car, great service to.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2007, 10:50:04 PM »
Why do I pay it?

Well first of all I did not start my first business until March, and am forming another one right now, so I have not yet filed tax returns as a business owner.  I am assuming that I will have to pay a small amount as personal income and pay personal income tax, social security, etc.

I have a really great team of guys working with me, so I am sure that I will be doing everything that can be done legally to minimize my tax bill.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2007, 11:29:09 PM »
Why do I pay it?

Well first of all I did not start my first business until March, and am forming another one right now, so I have not yet filed tax returns as a business owner.  I am assuming that I will have to pay a small amount as personal income and pay personal income tax, social security, etc.

I have a really great team of guys working with me, so I am sure that I will be doing everything that can be done legally to minimize my tax bill.

SInce it appears you know financial matters.  Which is good.  But, can you show anywhere it says you have to pay Personal Income Tax.  I haven't been able to find anything that says it.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2007, 11:33:15 PM »
SInce it appears you know financial matters.  Which is good.  But, can you show anywhere it says you have to pay Personal Income Tax.  I haven't been able to find anything that says it.

it's called the sixteenth amendment.  there, you've found it now.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2007, 11:40:30 PM »
it's called the sixteenth amendment.  there, you've found it now.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

That amendment legally does not apply.  It was illegally ratified as stated below.  The IRS Code Book in fact never mentions personal income tax is something we HAVE to pay.  It is a voluntary action. 

http://www.thelawthatneverwas.com/new/ratification.asp

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2007, 11:47:47 PM »
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

That amendment legally does not apply.  It was illegally ratified as stated below.  The IRS Code Book in fact never mentions personal income tax is something we HAVE to pay.  It is a voluntary action. 

oh geez, OK then don't pay your personal income tax and let us know the results :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: September 02, 2007, 04:59:47 AM »
Do you live in cold climate?  I'm in London,ON Canada so I can only drive it half the year.  07 Sweet, you buy new?  

Interesting stat for you, Porsche is the most profitable car manufaturer in the world.  They are a very well run company and it translates well into their cars.  Really first class car, great service to.

Are you sure about that? I know Porsche is VERY profitable and I was thinking they were around at number 2 with Toyota being 1.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 02, 2007, 05:16:19 AM »

Are you sure about that? I know Porsche is VERY profitable and I was thinking they were around at number 2 with Toyota being 1.

Toyota makes the most money, however Porsche is the most profitable.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: September 02, 2007, 07:29:58 AM »
Yes you are correct about that, and you can just stop paying if that is what you choose to do.

There are consequences that may follow with that choice, and at this point in time, I would rather massage the system than take it head on.  Making money is just the first step, you need to become financially free, then you have the time and resources to help others turn their brains on and take control of their lives.

It will not be done by voting, as Democrat and Republican are the same thing, they both destroy our liberties.  It will be done by free individuals, that are not slaves to a day job that stop arguing over the issues, and Declare that the Federal Government has NO RIGHT to be involved in the first place.

Government is like a blood sucking leach with a gun.  People keep trying to vote as to who the gun is pointed at, and who's money is going to be stolen for redistribution.  When people can stand up and say they don't want any government help, except to protect their Life, Liberty, and Property - they can peel off that leach, and let it starve until it shrinks back down to the size it should be.