Author Topic: Hulk Hogan's son in critical condition  (Read 5976 times)

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
Re: Hulk Hogan's son in critical condition
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2007, 09:28:07 AM »
He obviously hasn't been taking his vitamins and saying his prayers!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2007, 09:34:25 AM »
Dude was racing a Viper, either he had that Supra hooked up to a point where he thought he could take the Viper, or he was clearly outgunned. Never the less at 17 with at least 500 Hp on tap, he doesn't have the skill to handle the power. Hope everything is okay, and Hulk gets his kid a Prius for his next car
funny thing is he is a "pro" drift driver :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2007, 09:40:52 AM »
funny thing is he is a "pro" drift driver :-\

Then he should have known better, or not. You don't let your ego get to you when you a paid Driver, save that for the track. Drifters only know how to go sideways. Only Rhys Millen is a true race car driver. Drifting not how fast around a track you are, but how good are your slides.

A 500 hp Supra is good in a straight line, unless it is prepared to be a track car, which his car wasn't. There is alot of stuff one has to do to get a Supra to run at that HP and to be  "regualr" as opposed to a Viper which is stock (who know if that Viper was stock)

As the saying goes, "God protects fools and babies", now he protect foolish baby Hulks as well.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2007, 11:25:09 AM »
The Hogans are very nice family.....I've met Hulk before and he's a very cool guy.   Although, the article did said the "reason for the crash is unknown".   Now, I'm no professional investigator, but I'm gonna suggest it may have been the car race.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2007, 12:11:01 PM »
Then he should have known better, or not. You don't let your ego get to you when you a paid Driver, save that for the track. Drifters only know how to go sideways. Only Rhys Millen is a true race car driver. Drifting not how fast around a track you are, but how good are your slides.

A 500 hp Supra is good in a straight line, unless it is prepared to be a track car, which his car wasn't. There is alot of stuff one has to do to get a Supra to run at that HP and to be  "regualr" as opposed to a Viper which is stock (who know if that Viper was stock)

As the saying goes, "God protects fools and babies", now he protect foolish baby Hulks as well.
fascinating :o

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2007, 12:12:27 PM »
Dude was racing a Viper, either he had that Supra hooked up to a point where he thought he could take the Viper, or he was clearly outgunned. Never the less at 17 with at least 500 Hp on tap, he doesn't have the skill to handle the power. Hope everything is okay, and Hulk gets his kid a Prius for his next car

There's plenty of Supra's here that destroy Vipers, Vette's and Ferrari's... most of the real tuned Supra's here have at least 700rwhp (to the wheels, not crank) and are retarded fast... couple that with a 100 shot of NOS and, well.. that's what you get.

Oh and Hogan's been a Supra afficionado for years, he's a regular member of the Tampa Supra club and goes to all the meetings regularly.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2007, 12:20:23 PM »
what behavior did you expect from a child with white trash parents

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2007, 03:01:47 PM »
I hope they were not racing in a public street.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2007, 03:06:18 PM »
To bad you weren't in the car with him

Yeah, too bad that insect didnt give you more poison   :D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2007, 03:14:40 PM »
what behavior did you expect from a child with white trash parents

white trash or not, I would bang both his cougar MILF wife and hot daughter at the same time ;D
Flower Boy Ran Away

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2007, 03:16:17 PM »

white trash or not, I would bang both his cougar MILF wife and hot daughter at the same time ;D

His daughter is kinda chunky and not that hot without the makeup and airbrushing.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2007, 03:24:54 PM »

500hp on these cars are nothing. Plenty making 700rwhp to 1000hp easily. Him having this kind of car is beyond me.

Like the other poster said, if you knew anything about supras, they are ridiculously fast especially from highway rolls and many vipers are no match for them.

Hey, atleast they still have the green one, right? ;D

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2007, 03:43:03 PM »

Ok you are just a moron....the 2jz motor in a Supra STOCK makes 320hp.  The amount of modding Nick has done to his Supra has made him a few 700+ Hp pulls on the dyno.  The car is fast VERY fast.  It would Mutilate a MODDED Viper.  There are over 2 dozen Supra's with STOCK untouched bottom ends have made 800 hp.... That motor is AWESOME.

I suggest you actually KNOW what you talking about before you get called out by people like myself that have owned a Supra( had a 94TT BPU Auto back in 2001 before I got married) my supra had 109,XXX miles on it and made 440 hp AT THE WHEELS with 1000 bucks in mods.... The head had NEVER been off the car....

stick some ET Steets on Nick's Supra it would EASILY run 10.50s with a good 60ft.  Now street racing is just dumb I agree, but it is obvious that Nick can drift, he actually Drifted a VIPER once upon a time and hit the wall in it..... go figure.  All skill aside he still is a kid with a fast car, which is a BIG mistake. 

Besides the Buick GN the Supra inline 6 cylinder is a sick platform, the only problem is parts for them cost as much as parts for Viper's

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2007, 03:43:38 PM »
500hp on these cars are nothing. Plenty making 700rwhp to 1000hp easily. Him having this kind of car is beyond me.

Like the other poster said, if you knew anything about supras, they are ridiculously fast especially from highway rolls and many vipers are no match for them.

All forged internals, high boost capabilities.  Supra's are known as dyno queens because they break a lot of drivetrain parts, when they run on the track, they can't get their times to equal their speed.  Too much power, no traction.  

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2007, 03:47:42 PM »
All forged internals, high boost capabilities.  Supra's are known as dyno queens because they break a lot of drivetrain parts, when they run on the track, they can't get their times to equal their speed.  Too much power, no traction.  

Bryce Dana made 801 HP with a STOCK Bottom end and ran 10.25@139 back in 2000...... next

If they have powerglides they DONT break.....

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2007, 03:50:43 PM »

Bryce Dana made 801 HP with a STOCK Bottom end and ran 10.25@139 back in 2000...... next

If they have powerglides they DONT break.....

139 top speed should be in the nines.  My point exactly.  Perhaps ditching the IRS, and getting a four link would help. 

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2007, 03:58:48 PM »
139 top speed should be in the nines.  My point exactly.  Perhaps ditching the IRS, and getting a four link would help. 

His 60ft was 2.08   ;D

STOCK 6 speed trans and SHITTY "nitto drag radials" remember those....hell they were like a damn street tire, lol.....keep in mind a supra weighs around 3550 lbs too..... this is not a gutted tubed V8 car weighing 2800 lbs.......

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2007, 04:36:48 PM »
Seriously the kid is 17, most of you 30 year old guys do shit like that.  Don't hate cause he's famous.  Flex did the same thing, but I doubt, Nick is going to claim that Ninjas were the cause of it. 

The kid a a pro drifter, he should have known better but after all he is a kid.  I know grown adults in their 40's who think it's a good idea to take insulin.  It doesn't matter how old you are everyone makes mistakes.
\

OneBigMan

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2007, 04:54:15 PM »
The Hogans are very nice family.....I've met Hulk before and he's a very cool guy.   Although, the article did said the "reason for the crash is unknown".   Now, I'm no professional investigator, but I'm gonna suggest it may have been the car race.

Being very skeptical for good reason, I beg to differ. My reason being that if you've watched repeated episodes of their VH1 tv show from last year or 2005, you would have seen photos of his WCW character on display and the very meaningful initials that are related to what this century means for the last 6 years.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2007, 04:54:27 PM »
what's a nick hogan?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2007, 05:09:48 PM »

Dude, I have a IS300, so if you know about Supras you know where the engine comes from, couple with the IS300 being far lighter than supra (stock).

Yes, the Supra engine can handle 500 HP easy, with really no mods to the engine. And yes, 700 rwhp and upwards is easy, but engine longevity suffers greatly, and how many rebuilds.

Plus a (brand new) Viper is a stock track car, a 700 HP Supra is not, meaning the Viper can handle a curve (depending on the driver) whereas a 700 HP Supra cannot, it is only good in a straight line. What you fail to understand, is "What is power if there is no control", Sure a 1200 HP SUpra could probably beat Bugatti Veyron off the line, but when it get curvy, that Supra will lose. Point is a stock Viper or said Veyron has 100's of test miles on track, and tons of engineers, plus millions of dollars of research put into chassis and engine development. The 700 HP Supra does not, it does not have 700 reliable horses

That being said, obvious whatever amount of HP that the Hogan's Supra had, he couldn't control it, just like the idiot that had a Enzo and was racing his own SLR and crashed the Enzo earlier this year.

Just because one is a aficionado, doesn't mean one can drive, as one Ferrari test drive once said, "It is hard to tell the Sultan of Brunei that he can't drive" 

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2007, 05:11:21 PM »
Well I did stupid shit like that when I was a kid.ALOT of us did.
The diffrence is most of us were lucky enough to not to have lost it.Or hurt anyone,Or ourselves.
The fucked up thing about these situations.Is the idiot who is wreckless.Be it for Racing,Druck driving,Acting stupid.Is the one who walks away from these things.but it's the passenger.Or innocent bystanders who wind up in the hospital.
give in to the darkside

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2007, 05:12:43 PM »
How fast do you think Hulk Hogan can walk?

By the looks of him, I would say not very fast.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2007, 05:19:08 PM »
Dude, I have a IS300, so if you know about Supras you know where the engine comes from, couple with the IS300 being far lighter than supra (stock).

Yes, the Supra engine can handle 500 HP easy, with really no mods to the engine. And yes, 700 rwhp and upwards is easy, but engine longevity suffers greatly, and how many rebuilds.

Plus a (brand new) Viper is a stock track car, a 700 HP Supra is not, meaning the Viper can handle a curve (depending on the driver) whereas a 700 HP Supra cannot, it is only good in a straight line. What you fail to understand, is "What is power if there is no control", Sure a 1200 HP SUpra could probably beat Bugatti Veyron off the line, but when it get curvy, that Supra will lose. Point is a stock Viper or said Veyron has 100's of test miles on track, and tons of engineers, plus millions of dollars of research put into chassis and engine development. The 700 HP Supra does not, it does not have 700 reliable horses

That being said, obvious whatever amount of HP that the Hogan's Supra had, he couldn't control it, just like the idiot that had a Enzo and was racing his own SLR and crashed the Enzo earlier this year.

Just because one is a aficionado, doesn't mean one can drive, as one Ferrari test drive once said, "It is hard to tell the Sultan of Brunei that he can't drive" 

I'm sure you know what suspension set up he had on the car?  The guys parents are millionaires, I'm sure he cheaped out on the suspension.  Go to Sebring, you'll see Supras out there that will dust Vette and Vipers. 

The bad thing about street racing is there are uncontrolled variables like puddles, potholes and a$$holes that pull out infront of you causing you to swerve.  Unless you were there it is all speculation.
\

Alex23

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2007, 05:19:41 PM »
There's plenty of Supra's here that destroy Vipers, Vette's and Ferrari's... most of the real tuned Supra's here have at least 700rwhp (to the wheels, not crank) and are retarded fast... couple that with a 100 shot of NOS and, well.. that's what you get.

Oh and Hogan's been a Supra afficionado for years, he's a regular member of the Tampa Supra club and goes to all the meetings regularly.

Hahaha ok Mr Stalking a 17yo "afficionado" of the Japanese carz....