Author Topic: Billy Guns / Vince Goodrum showdown and posedown  (Read 14796 times)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Hey Vince, where is the Elite Classic held and when in November?  I might be looking for a show to do around then.  Thanks.

First Saturday in November.  Greensboro, NC.  National qualifier.  Victor Martinez is guest-posing.

Alex23

First Saturday in November.  Greensboro, NC.  National qualifier.  Victor Martinez is guest-posing.

You competing again this year?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
What seems certain is that current bodybuilding contest categories do not embrace the quality of physique seen in these two specimens. They really are not novices or juniors or beginners. Maybe we need a new category called 'Unclassified Flotsam' or something weird like that.  I used to tell guys like Goodrum to get dressed after posing so they could go back into the audience to watch what the others guys do and learn stuff about how to pose, etc. Still seems like good advice for Melvin Goodrum!

Trust Goodrum to get excited by his own infamy!

powerforward

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

This is strictly business.  Fact is people will watch and video this because a posedown between me and Billy Guns sells magazines.  I was given an invitation by MD so I'll be there.  I'll also meet up with Ron and we can talk soup or something. 

Everyone wants to meet me and I'm giving everyone that chance now

hate to pile on- but its talk shop not soap you nitwit..
I'm sure you are a gimmick account

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Soup, soap and shop mean the same thing to Melvin Goodrum.

Hope this helps!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
"... we can talk soup or something..."
"... because a posedown between me and Billy Guns sells magazines..."

>:( Shut the fuck up! You make Miss Teen South Carolina, sound like Robert Oppenheimer (he was a smart guy).
a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
hate to pile on- but its talk shop not soap you nitwit..
I'm sure you are a gimmick account

I acutally left out the word over as in talk over soup.  Ron's on a diet ;D
A

Billy Guns

Thanks Dave and I fully accept the challenge.  Hope Billy's ready ;D

I was not aware I needed to be ready for "you" but ok if it helps you feel better....Hope you upped the bee pollen when you heard you were gonna be doing this..... ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I was not aware I needed to be ready for "you" but ok if it helps you feel better....Hope you upped the bee pollen when you heard you were gonna be doing this..... ;D

Welcome back Billy.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney

Vinny says he's gonna bring the pain.  What do you think your chances are?  What's your condition like now, have you made any improvements?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What seems certain is that current bodybuilding contest categories do not embrace the quality of physique seen in these two specimens. They really are not novices or juniors or beginners. Maybe we need a new category called 'Unclassified Flotsam' or something weird like that.  I used to tell guys like Goodrum to get dressed after posing so they could go back into the audience to watch what the others guys do and learn stuff about how to pose, etc. Still seems like good advice for Melvin Goodrum!

Trust Goodrum to get excited by his own infamy!

Notice no one responds to you.

Take a hint. Hope his helps

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Everyone wants to meet me

The way people want to "meet" Wolfboy, Mr. Two Heads, and the bearded lady. It's a Beetlejuice vs. Hank (RIP) encore.

But you're ok with that. 

JasonH

• Getbig V
I think it would be nice if as many Getbiggers met up with each other as possible. The conversations/confrontations would be priceless.  ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
RETARD FIGHT!
RETARD FIGHT!
RETARD FIGHT!
RETARD FIGHT!
RETARD FIGHT!
RETARD FIGHT!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Billy, you talk a lot for someone that's smaller than one of my quads
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
RETARD FIGHT!
RETARD FIGHT!
RETARD FIGHT!
RETARD FIGHT!
RETARD FIGHT!
RETARD FIGHT!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
So I think we can call this event the "Special Olympia"

Billy Guns

Billy, you talk a lot for someone that's smaller than one of my quads

Well lets all sit back and look at this for a second....vince is claiming to be 5'11" 203 lbs right now and has 4 weeks until the posedown....I believe he will be somewhere around 192lbs or so at the olympia and I will most likely be bulked up to around 230 or so at 6'4". Vince you say your legs are gonna own mine....so what you are saying is that you are 180lbs just in your legs?

Let's make this interesting vince.....what does the loser have to do? keep it within reason...not something stupid that someone will not be able or allowed to do in the arena.....

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
Well lets all sit back and look at this for a second....vince is claiming to be 5'11" 203 lbs right now and has 4 weeks until the posedown....I believe he will be somewhere around 192lbs or so at the olympia and I will most likely be bulked up to around 230 or so at 6'4". Vince you say your legs are gonna own mine....so what you are saying is that you are 180lbs just in your legs?

Let's make this interesting vince.....what does the loser have to do? keep it within reason...not something stupid that someone will not be able or allowed to do in the arena.....

finally billy guns returns
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
what does the loser have to do?

Define loser.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
a wager.... nice...

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Billy Guns

Anyone who watches

I guarntee you watch

ChinoXL

Bulked at '6"4=230?  As far as the wager goes, why doesn't the loser simply acknowledge that the winner WAS better? That way this ridiculous rivalry can finally be put to bed.  Billy, if Vince shows up trying to match conditioning with you and you show up in your contest form, you win.  If he shows up bulked and you show up conditoned he will probably win.  If you show up bulked and he shows up conditioned it would definitely be up in the air.  Hope this helps.