Author Topic: Vick finds Jesus  (Read 2502 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Vick finds Jesus
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2007, 06:02:21 PM »

Your pretty blind on this subject matter.

The charges that stand today were part of a larger investigation of a drug ring, which Vick was also a part of.

The feds still have RICO charges looking at Vick, yeah that's right a criminal enterprise (what employer would not want that on his employees resume)

Yeah 56 dogs are dying in this case, also alot on his backyard

Hmm redemption you say, Ron Mexico, Marijuana.....when does the redemption part come when he kills dog 100?

He was involved in a gambling operation, mail fraud, wire fraud, money laundering, etc. (Is this clear for you?)

Do you now know he has been suspended FOREVER!!

Not blind.  Just a realist who is keeping things in perspective.  We're talking about animals here, not humans. 

I also know the history of the NFL pretty well when it comes to players getting second chances.  Here is what happened to a current NFL player who killed a person:

Leonard Antonio Little (born October 19, 1974 in Asheville, North Carolina) is an American football Defensive End who currently plays for the St. Louis Rams of the NFL. He attended the University of Tennessee.

After a drunken birthday in 1998, NFL star Leonard Little crashed into and killed another motorist, Susan Gutweiler. When tested, his blood alcohol level measured 0.19 percent. Little received 90 days in jail, four years probation and 1000 hours of community service.

Six years later, Little was again arrested for drunk driving and speeding. Little was acquitted of driving while intoxicated, but was convicted of the misdemeanor speeding charge.

On Week 11 of the 2006 NFL season, Little signed a 3-year extension with the Rams.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Little

What Vick did was terrible, but people > than animals.  If someone who killed a woman can play in the NFL, then someone who conspired to participate in dog fighting and kill underperforming dogs can play in the NFL. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2007, 07:11:16 PM »
ray lewis' plea was innocent and found not guilty right?
vick pleaded guilty.
there's a big difference.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2007, 07:54:01 PM »
ray lewis' plea was innocent and found not guilty right?
vick pleaded guilty.
there's a big difference.

Ray Lewis pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice in a murder case.  Vick pleaded guilty to conspiracy in an animal cruelty case.   

There is a big difference.  Ray Lewis' case was much worse, because a person died. 

You might be confusing Ray Lewis with his co-defendants.  They were acquitted.  Ray Lewis was the only defendant who was actually found guilty of a crime (through his guilty plea).   

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2007, 08:37:17 PM »
Ray Lewis pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice in a murder case.  Vick pleaded guilty to conspiracy in an animal cruelty case.   

There is a big difference.  Ray Lewis' case was much worse, because a person died. 

You might be confusing Ray Lewis with his co-defendants.  They were acquitted.  Ray Lewis was the only defendant who was actually found guilty of a crime (through his guilty plea).   
thanks for the clarification.  i WAS a redskins fan at the time   :o

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2007, 10:41:36 PM »
everyone fins jesus when they get caught, had the feds not found out he did what he did he wouldnt even be looking for jesus

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2007, 10:50:51 AM »
thanks for the clarification.  i WAS a redskins fan at the time   :o

No sweat. 

You dumped your team?  Shame on you.  I'm a lifelong Niners fan and I've had a loooong past several years.  We are turning the corner.