Author Topic: pm question answrd  (Read 1595 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answrd
« on: August 28, 2007, 12:03:45 AM »
[quote author=
Please leave my screen name off if you decide to post this. I noticed you haven't been putting up as many PM answers as usual, please keep it up, most of us do enjoy and appreciate these. My question today is about AAS dosages. If your average 220IB gym rat were doing a cycle, and they ramped up to a dosage of 1500-2500mg a week, would the person be better off doing 2 compounds at 750-1250 mg each a week. Or would it be better to use 4 different compounds at 500-600 mg a week. I'm a fan of short esters, so it would be test prop and NPP if it were two compounds at high dosages, and Test prop, NPP,TREN, D-DOL if it were 4 compounds at medium dosages. Thanks for your help man!
[/quote]

i have so many drugs running in my system right now for the upcoming show that last thing i think about a day is getbig my friend,,thats why i dont answer much lately,,it will be this way until couple days past o

to answer your question,,i and every other pro prefer to use couple diff products at a time for x number of weeks and then rotate and change the compounds,,same as training always change things otherwize muscle will not grow or get more conditioned

so i would use couple products at lower doses or higher doses depending on lean muscle mass and change them every 6 -10 weeks ,,ofcourse the bigger you are the more dose and products you need to continue your progress,,no way around it,,you will never get from 200lb 6% up to 240lb 6% unless doses go up drastically
goodluck
fallen angel

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: pm question answrd
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 01:57:31 AM »
Well, that's some real " healthy " advice, don't you think ?  :-\

I talked to a guy that use to compete Nationally and he told me this :

" I was in a real rut and was making no gains whatsoever so I went up to a Pro BB'r and told him what I was using and he basically told me, " Well, that cycle looks great, however, if you really want to grow and hang with the Pro's you've got to up your dosage ! " My friend quite competing that very week.  :-\

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 04:39:42 AM »
nonsense

those losers are all doing it wrong.

milos stays 255lbs at 6% body fat by just doing insulin alone. 8)

::)

Iron_Sheik

• Getbig II
  • Pat Patterson loves Derek Anthony!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 04:43:52 AM »
Well, that's some real " healthy " advice, don't you think ?  :-\

I talked to a guy that use to compete Nationally and he told me this :

" I was in a real rut and was making no gains whatsoever so I went up to a Pro BB'r and told him what I was using and he basically told me, " Well, that cycle looks great, however, if you really want to grow and hang with the Pro's you've got to up your dosage ! " My friend quite competing that very week.  :-\

Pro BB = Steroids. Anything else to add?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 06:56:32 PM »
Pro BB = Steroids. Anything else to add?

Why the sarcastic tone ? You don't think that I know Pro BB = Steroids ? I guess you really don't know me that well ... but then again, after 7 posts how could you ? Save your sarcastic tone for someone else.  ;)

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 09:34:01 PM »
[quote author=
Please leave my screen name off if you decide to post this. I noticed you haven't been putting up as many PM answers as usual, please keep it up, most of us do enjoy and appreciate these. My question today is about AAS dosages. If your average 220IB gym rat were doing a cycle, and they ramped up to a dosage of 1500-2500mg a week, would the person be better off doing 2 compounds at 750-1250 mg each a week. Or would it be better to use 4 different compounds at 500-600 mg a week. I'm a fan of short esters, so it would be test prop and NPP if it were two compounds at high dosages, and Test prop, NPP,TREN, D-DOL if it were 4 compounds at medium dosages. Thanks for your help man!

i have so many drugs running in my system right now for the upcoming show that last thing i think about a day is getbig my friend,,thats why i dont answer much lately,,it will be this way until couple days past o

to answer your question,,i and every other pro prefer to use couple diff products at a time for x number of weeks and then rotate and change the compounds,,same as training always change things otherwize muscle will not grow or get more conditioned

so i would use couple products at lower doses or higher doses depending on lean muscle mass and change them every 6 -10 weeks ,,ofcourse the bigger you are the more dose and products you need to continue your progress,,no way around it,,you will never get from 200lb 6% up to 240lb 6% unless doses go up drastically
goodluck

Real something to be proud of... ::)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 09:35:35 PM »
Real something to be proud of... ::)

All for a $2 medal...... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 09:39:51 PM »
 :'( :'(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 09:40:29 PM »
nonsense

those losers are all doing it wrong.

milos stays 255lbs at 6% body fat by just doing insulin alone. 8)

::)
epic jealousy
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!