Author Topic: Layne Norton-- Do u admire him?  (Read 12328 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Layne Norton-- Do u admire him?
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2007, 10:34:18 AM »
maybe you like to train arms tleilaxutank?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2007, 10:47:54 AM »
maybe you like to train arms tleilaxutank?

haha I train arms like Paul Dillet...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2007, 12:36:57 PM »
Wow.

they are barely 18" and natural...ITS GENETIC...I'm around 195 with faint abs visible, but still around 15+ pounds from contest shape...

I have a VERY VERY SMALL frame...this is a huge advantage in photos...side shots show my musculature thickness without showing my narrow frame...

I currently work out bi's and tri's twice a month....I think its pretty clear I have serious delt development too

My lats are very weak; but its not through lack of trying...ITS GENETIC...I'll post a pic of my chest; its very thick and I have seperation between my upper and lower chest...ITS GENETIC

Anyone wants to come up to RI and train with me is welcome; I look the same all year round; you'll never see me with a big bloated face from androgens because I don't use any; I've been around the same size 4 years...

GH15 i'll send you some blood/urine/hair...whatever you want; PM me your address

brother,,if this is true then you will never even place in a show no matter if it is local or even gym show,,
pictures are very dissiving but you show zero development of the trap ,,very petite small frame with body that belong on a 150lb fella,,NO CHEST thickness fulness or wideness since this is a medium sleevless shirt or maybe large,,i doubt it but maybe,,

guys walking in this shirt that have any muscle on them it will simply explode out of the shirt,,especially pecs and traps,,you got none!

your arms are also flexed with out flexing the position of your arms is weird,,then again you may be an arm kinda guy but this aint no bodybuilderand looks rediculous and put you in the dumb juicer catagory

a guy that has arms that are at the 17-18 inch zone with bodybuilder development will wear at the lest!! 2xl shirt,,at the least,,offseason it will be 3xl or 4 xl

in any case the arms presented are pro caliber potential ;)
fallen angel

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2007, 12:47:15 PM »
You dissin' me?   ;D

I'd say my arms are "natural pro" caliber...whatever that means

I ain't dissin you, I'm just saying if I saw your pic I wouldn't think 'he's on roids" and certainly not all the stuff he spoke about....maybe I'm niave or something....
nasser=piece of shit

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2007, 01:07:43 PM »
brother,,if this is true then you will never even place in a show no matter if it is local or even gym show,,
who gives a shit?
pictures are very dissiving but you show zero development of the trap ,,very petite small frame with body that belong on a 150lb fella,,
I told you, I'm 195 right now at 6 feet.

NO CHEST thickness fulness or wideness since this is a medium sleevless shirt or maybe large,,i doubt it but maybe,,
Large shirt.  You can see my chest?? You got x-ray vision there??

guys walking in this shirt that have any muscle on them it will simply explode out of the shirt,,especially pecs and traps,,you got none!
You're hurting my feelings...

your arms are also flexed with out flexing the position of your arms is weird,,
That looks weird to you?  I call that thickness...sergio olivia comes to mind (don't go crazy; I'm not comparing myself to him) he could do a double biceps with his arms outstretched...

then again you may be an arm kinda guy but this aint no bodybuilderand looks rediculous and put you in the dumb juicer catagory

why all the hate?  I'm natural; I work hard to bring up lagging bodyparts but cannot transcend my genetics...I don't work out my bi's very much...

a guy that has arms that are at the 17-18 inch zone with bodybuilder development will wear at the lest!! 2xl shirt,,at the least,,offseason it will be 3xl or 4 xl
blah blah blah

in any case the arms presented are pro caliber potential ;)
don't wink at me...

OWNED

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2007, 01:35:35 PM »
I ain't dissin you, I'm just saying if I saw your pic I wouldn't think 'he's on roids" and certainly not all the stuff he spoke about....maybe I'm niave or something....

Just messing with you, man...realistically I think people speculate, but I don't have an "obvious juicer" look

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2007, 02:03:57 PM »
Just messing with you, man...realistically I think people speculate, but I don't have an "obvious juicer" look
Isn't that pic several years old?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2007, 02:07:47 PM »
Isn't that pic several years old?

haha no, it's 1 month old...natural gains are tough!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2007, 02:27:08 PM »
haha no, it's 1 month old...natural gains are tough!!!
I thought I'd seen a pic in that exact same pose a long time ago.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2007, 02:28:21 PM »

You probably did...it's my favorite pose  ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2007, 02:35:38 PM »
You probably did...it's my favorite pose  ;)
Epic signature pose.... like BAMM there it is baby!! LOL

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2007, 03:48:13 PM »
that's just it if he were juicing he'd be at least 230-240 now with 20 inch cannons, and still no neck and lats.... ;) :D

T is honest and not lying as he looks bigger than 195. He could be a lying sack of shit like Alex23 and Daddy"fkmeintheassplease"waddy.

gh15 fkin pw3owned again you fking turd licking homo.

pro bb'er my ass you might be 16 years old. idiot . tool. fool. cocklick.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2007, 04:05:56 PM »
I don't understand gh's position:

1. I'm too small

2. I must juice because of the size of my arms..

I guess I just can't win...I'll have to stick to this product management gig....

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2007, 05:02:39 AM »
Have u seen the videos of Lanye Norton training? The way he stomps all around the gym before doing a set. For heavy weights too. What a man. And he's all natural too.

Do you guys admire him and want to be like him?

no and no  :-\

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2007, 05:50:20 AM »
Layne's a good guy and he knows his shit about nutrition due to his studies and research on Amino Acid Functionality.  I've Spoken to him a few times on the phone, nice guy and always willing to help. 
He can make a ton of money from his knowledge yet still won't keep secrets and will give out free advice - thats rare nowadays.  I think when he steps on stage again in 2009 he will have a lot of improvements to show.

this is an interesting statement? what kind of secrets does this dude know that the rest of the medical, big pharma, and nutrition world doesn't?
footloose and fancy free

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2007, 05:54:26 AM »
Hater-ade is high in carbs. No wonder y'all haters look like hell. Just jealous.

Ya know what they say....haters are your biggest fans.

Layne's a good guy. No reason to hate on him. His articles on bb.com have helped me and a lot of other people. If you aren't into his style, that's okay. Just go elsewhere.

can we put to bed the saying....hater-ade....it sounds like a saying some dumb meathead steroid, GH using bodybuilder made up....

and since when does an opinion of someone have to be considered hate?
footloose and fancy free

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2007, 06:54:27 AM »
naturals have to wear all their clothes size small in order for anyone to know they even lift weights....hahahahah