Author Topic: Layne Norton-- Do u admire him?  (Read 12341 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Layne Norton-- Do u admire him?
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2007, 11:27:36 AM »
he shoudl be careful i dont add halo clenbuterol and ephedrine to his regimen that he uses,,i left a lot out my friend,,

i told you that time and time in the past,,a bodybuilder ,,no matter where he compete due to genetic inferiority or superiority,,will always try to progress and loves his body more than his own girl,,
a bodybuilder see the world in terms of ,,,what did i have in my medicine cabinet this month,,how long will it last me,,what is the best deal gh headquarters will give me next buy,,and how i can use it to my benefit and train the shit out of my body the right way so i can grow on it or get better conditioned,,

that is how bodybuilder thinks,,hormones for bodybuilder is like cllecting stamps or baseball soccer cards for 12 year old

it really is not a hard concept to understand,,when your body is your 'temple' and your brain is designed to think that from many yeras in gym,,you will stop at NOTHING inorder to make it look 100 times better than the average joe,,

this is bodybuilding love it or hate it but that is what it is
fallen angel

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2007, 11:30:34 AM »
What is M1T?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2007, 11:32:14 AM »
What is M1T?

Methyl-1-testosterone.
A pro-steroid

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2007, 11:35:23 AM »
Methyl-1-testosterone.
A pro-steroid

is it OTC?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2007, 11:36:55 AM »
is it OTC?

Nope, it's gone from these shores.

I'd love to know where to get some though (subtle hint)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2007, 11:38:07 AM »

I thought you were proud of your natty status, mate?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2007, 11:38:37 AM »

are you asking what is a good website to order "supplies"?
Here comes the money shot

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2007, 11:39:57 AM »
I thought you were proud of your natty status, mate?

gettin old dude, looking to explore my options.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2007, 11:53:33 AM »
he shoudl be careful i dont add halo clenbuterol and ephedrine to his regimen that he uses,,i left a lot out my friend,,

i told you that time and time in the past,,a bodybuilder ,,no matter where he compete due to genetic inferiority or superiority,,will always try to progress and loves his body more than his own girl,,
a bodybuilder see the world in terms of ,,,what did i have in my medicine cabinet this month,,how long will it last me,,what is the best deal gh headquarters will give me next buy,,and how i can use it to my benefit and train the shit out of my body the right way so i can grow on it or get better conditioned,,

that is how bodybuilder thinks,,hormones for bodybuilder is like cllecting stamps or baseball soccer cards for 12 year old

it really is not a hard concept to understand,,when your body is your 'temple' and your brain is designed to think that from many yeras in gym,,you will stop at NOTHING inorder to make it look 100 times better than the average joe,,

this is bodybuilding love it or hate it but that is what it is
love reading your posts. allways interesting/captivating read  :)

rs56

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2007, 01:59:17 PM »
First of alll don't trash the guy's image because:
1. He is natural
2.He is a very nice guy and very helpful to all bb.
3. He provides a very useful knowledge to all BB
4. He is by far not the best natural BB around but he tries real hard.

Overall to I admire hime no but I do like and respect him for his work ethic.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2007, 02:03:13 PM »
You know whats funny......you never hear about a natural bodybuilding doing G4P....

Were're still waiting for your pic "musclehedz"........perhaps someone should get Squadfather on this one....

Oh brother, i would never post my crappy offseason pic. Especially not now when im bloated to the max from the test. 250 pounds with at least 18% bodyfat. Good luck finding some. I'm starting my contest prep in jan. , expect some pics at that time.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2007, 02:05:06 PM »
First of alll don't trash the guy's image because:
1. He is natural
2.He is a very nice guy and very helpful to all bb.
3. He provides a very useful knowledge to all BB
4. He is by far not the best natural BB around but he tries real hard.

Overall to I admire hime no but I do like and respect him for his work ethic.

Sorry, but every competing "natural" "pro" would inject himself with low A.S dosages and slin in order to win some prize money.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2007, 07:10:01 PM »

i have yet to see true natural this year,,not even daddywady,,true natural as of 2007 are very very rare and they dont touch any 230 or 200lb,,they stand 180lb 5'10 8-10%in a good rainy day if their genetics is superb that is!

Here is 5'9, 192....what I weighed in at on the friday before my show last year.  My genetics are far from superior.....

affy

« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2007, 07:29:06 PM »
Here is 5'9, 192....what I weighed in at on the friday before my show last year.  My genetics are far from superior.....

exactly...im starting to think gh is either a bad gimmick or a pro with shitty genetics

seriously my best friend in high school weighed 185 at 511 with abs and all he did was flat bench press with a shitty york bench 3 times a week

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2007, 07:38:00 PM »

Good conditioning DrugFree!

I admire Layne because he works hard, is a bright guy (working on his doctorate), and likes to help folks out with his knowlege.

He is far from the best natural out there, but has done well with his structural limitations. I truly believe he is natural.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2007, 07:51:49 PM »
exactly...im starting to think gh is either a bad gimmick or a pro with shitty genetics

seriously my best friend in high school weighed 185 at 511 with abs and all he did was flat bench press with a shitty york bench 3 times a week

185lb 5'10 8% possible for few blessed ones in the highschool level,,the guy in those pictures and video is far surpassing 185lb ,,he is stable 220-230lb at 10-15% off season cutting down to 4% body fat on stage

this can not be done with out the use of hormones and diff type of products not only one product,,it takes combo of drugs beside training and diet

gh15 is not gimmick atall,,he is simply here to bring reality into lies lying deep within this community,,

genetics can only take you to a limit with out the use of hormones,,this particular guy surpassed that limit by getting down to true 4% yet remaining at the 200lb zone,,the only way to do it to a true 4% is with the use of hormones and their relatives

195lb at 4% on stage is an hormonized fella unless you talking about  6'5 -6'6 or over,,then its a whole diff ball game
fallen angel

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2007, 02:52:52 AM »
185lb 5'10 8% possible for few blessed ones in the highschool level,,the guy in those pictures and video is far surpassing 185lb ,,he is stable 220-230lb at 10-15% off season cutting down to 4% body fat on stage

this can not be done with out the use of hormones and diff type of products not only one product,,it takes combo of drugs beside training and diet

gh15 is not gimmick atall,,he is simply here to bring reality into lies lying deep within this community,,

genetics can only take you to a limit with out the use of hormones,,this particular guy surpassed that limit by getting down to true 4% yet remaining at the 200lb zone,,the only way to do it to a true 4% is with the use of hormones and their relatives

195lb at 4% on stage is an hormonized fella unless you talking about  6'5 -6'6 or over,,then its a whole diff ball game

I believe Layne is clean. You can certainly develop a decent level of muscle naturally and i am sure Layne sacrifices some muscle to get as lean as he does. He certainly isn't big at that condition, he is actually looking quite small but is ripped.

You can build decent muscle naturally (more than gh15 says you can), and you can hold it long term when you come off, plenty of guys have held over what gh15 says is possible including myself. He says a lot of truths but he also doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to training clean, obviously because it's been so long since he's been clean he's forgotton.

gh15 at least tell your side of the truth. You are a drug dealer, you only hang around guys who use drugs, only know of drugs, so you only believe that drugs are so much of an answer. You haven't come off for how long? So you have no idea what can be accomplished naturally. You didn't train hard in your heyday or now anyway and your offseason diet was shithouse. You have no idea what can be accomplished naturally. What happened after a few years? You burnt out from your body constantly relaying on drugs, got lucky and got a few top 6 finishes in the Mr.O with some weak fields but once it picked up you bombed. At least tell the WHOLE truth.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2007, 05:06:49 AM »
And what the hell is a natural "pro" ?

Do they get a candybar after winning a contest ?  ;D  :-*

There is 0 money in "natural" bodybuilding because it's nothing to look at.

exactly look at the show he went pro at nobody was in it he couldn't win a best body show at the local beach terrible genetics geek physique
thinks he is a GOD when nobody even notices him when he's out in public with his skin tight shirt and bb'com visor.
broke ass white boy pretending to be an expert on message boards...go do some western blots layne you GEEK!
joke he is a big one.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2007, 05:18:20 AM »
exactly look at the show he went pro at nobody was in it he couldn't win a best body show at the local beach terrible genetics geek physique
thinks he is a GOD when nobody even notices him when he's out in public with his skin tight shirt and bb'com visor.
broke ass white boy pretending to be an expert on message boards...go do some western blots layne you GEEK!
joke he is a big one.

Haha yeah that's sad, people don't even see him as a bodybuilder. He needs to up his dosage and see what happens.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2007, 06:24:17 AM »
joke he is a big one.

Haha yeah that's sad, people don't even see him as a bodybuilder. He needs to up his dosage and see what happens.

you guys are depressing me before my morning cardio
Here comes the money shot

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2007, 06:34:45 AM »
Layne seems like a pretty successul guy.  He's natural.  He's a seasoned competitor.  He helps a lot of people.  Has an advanced degree, I believe.  And he looks to be in some phenomenal shape. 

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2007, 07:11:36 AM »
Have u seen the videos of Lanye Norton training? The way he stomps all around the gym before doing a set. For heavy weights too. What a man. And he's all natural too.

Do you guys admire him and want to be like him?
NO!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2007, 07:24:08 AM »
he looks decent for what he takes,,he has less than optimal genetics as in muscle bellies are average at best,,what he does have is work ethitcs and he continuesly train and never give up on the sport of bodybuilding that is very cruel since the moemnt you stop for couple months you are 2 steps back  for every step forword you achieved before the break,,this is bodybuilding for you

he uses exactly what every other natural uses which is m1t,,some winstrol and masteron in pill form from ip :) or inject masteron,,some test suspension in pill form,,he uses ae/ai which are legal to purchase and can be better than aas if used properly with natural hormone in body,,and ofcourse he can use insulin as any moment he wishes since why not? every one does it in usa since its legal,,every gym rat does it so why not natural..ofcourse he also uses gh and igf and all kind of 'research peptids; if not for long duration then for short month on ,, couple months off etc

i have yet to see true natural this year,,not even daddywady,,true natural as of 2007 are very very rare and they dont touch any 230 or 200lb,,they stand 180lb 5'10 8-10%in a good rainy day if their genetics is superb that is!

gh....what is M1T, does it really work? and what are ae/ai...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2007, 07:27:27 AM »
today i will try to "stalk" the weights.....i will sneak up on them....they wont know what hit them!! ::)

education or not.....helpful or not....natural or not....

that is toolish behavior

i think the only thing better than the pacing around...is the girl filming that is getting mad at people walking in front of the camera!!! LOL

cameras in the gym!!!!! HAHAhahaa maybe ill bring some dumbbells to film class, then get mad when people interupt  my curls!!!

nothing measures success more than filming your lifts and putting them on youtube....makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2007, 07:38:22 AM »
Layne seems like a pretty successul guy.  He's natural.  He's a seasoned competitor.  He helps a lot of people.  Has an advanced degree, I believe.  And he looks to be in some phenomenal shape. 

I agree.  It's not a matter of admiring him or wanting to be like him, but I respect him alot.

He is also incredibly strong, and I find his video clips to be quite entertaining and inspiring.    8)

:)