Author Topic: Layne Norton-- Do u admire him?  (Read 12332 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Layne Norton-- Do u admire him?
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2007, 07:39:45 AM »

I agree.  It's not a matter of admiring him or wanting to be like him, but I respect him alot.

He is also incredibly strong, and I find his video clips to be quite entertaining and inspiring.    8)

i wouldn't call Layne "incredibly strong", he's strong but nowhere near incredibly strong.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2007, 07:42:28 AM »
Oh brother, i would never post my crappy offseason pic. Especially not now when im bloated to the max from the test. 250 pounds with at least 18% bodyfat. Good luck finding some. I'm starting my contest prep in jan. , expect some pics at that time.

Monster perma-bulker bullshit.....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2007, 07:53:11 AM »
umm...those guys are nice enough chaps..but kiwiol has posted pics, he is very thick, but he is also thick around the mid section

and I have only seen 1 pic of groink and that is from his avatar

Where did you see me have a thick mid section? The most my waist has gone up to is about 36", although it normally sits around 33". Here's pics of me at my heaviest (around 220)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2007, 07:53:34 AM »
Monster perma-bulker bullshit.....

I love how "naturals" are able to gain massive amounts of weight in the "off" season..then cut down to 4% BF in 8 weeks naturally without even trying.  ::)
Here comes the money shot

rs56

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2007, 07:58:31 AM »
Sorry, but every competing "natural" "pro" would inject himself with low A.S dosages and slin in order to win some prize money.

No that is not the case sorry to hurt your feeling but alot of BB on gear lose to 100% natural competitors all the time. Just because you take AS or slin doesn't gurantee you will be in good shape or big. It's not that easy.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2007, 08:01:55 AM »
Where did you see me have a thick mid section? The most my waist has gone up to is about 36", although it normally sits around 33". Here's pics of me at my heaviest (around 220)

Kiwiol, you have great genetics,,,,when are you going to do a cycle and get really huge. Whats the big deal? just do it, you only live once..

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2007, 08:06:12 AM »
gh's posts are interesting but i think he is off thinking layne norton is using aas.

and daddywaddy using it? doubt it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2007, 08:11:55 AM »
I just watched a few Norton vids and i have to say he's not even that big, nothing special size-wise.

I give him props for his dedication and his ability to get really ripped. I do think he has a little help in that department because it looks like he keeps all of his muscle when dieting, which is impossible to do truly natural.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2007, 01:38:18 PM »
I love how "naturals" are able to gain massive amounts of weight in the "off" season..then cut down to 4% BF in 8 weeks naturally without even trying.  ::)

Yeah.....because its obviously the test that has him "bloated to the max".....18% = using off season as an excuse to eat everything.

Personally I wouldnt know anything about the "getting down to 4% in 8 weeks without even trying".  Takes me 10 - 12 because I like to lose it slowly.

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2007, 02:16:07 PM »
gh's posts are interesting but i think he is off thinking layne norton is using aas.

oh brother ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2007, 02:25:13 PM »

nah

i can't see waddy using drugs... ::)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2007, 06:28:07 PM »

i have yet to see true natural this year

Hi

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2007, 06:49:02 PM »
Hi

You're too big to be natural.  You must be using slin, gh, quick acting test, and probably primo and winny(end sarcasm).   Its funny how these guys who use, want to convince everyone that no one is natural these days.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2007, 07:03:38 PM »
Layne= 1st class bullshitter
Patrick= 1 weird mofo!!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/insidethelife8.htm
-

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2007, 07:13:00 PM »
It's not about popularity. That is easily forgotten like high school popularity.

It's about integrity.
It's about health.
It's about you doing the work and reaching YOUR ultimate potential.

Not who has the best pharmacist, and who's got the biggest liver and distended gut, or who has to walk through the door sideways and can't reach behind himself to wipe his own a$$, or who's going to check out like Metzner or Benoit.
sorry baby, mentzer or benoit did not die from juice.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2007, 08:12:03 PM »
You're too big to be natural.  You must be using slin, gh, quick acting test, and probably primo and winny(end sarcasm).   Its funny how these guys who use, want to convince everyone that no one is natural these days.

he is as natural as my last injection of testosterone and your last digestion of dianabol,,
guy in pictrure is NOT! true natural,,the arm development presented unless photoshoped is one of here and there hormonized lifter,,depending on how much money he got and how much shit he can sneek into the dorm or apt complex he live in,,or frat house,,this is a guy that has been introduced to hormones and most likley works his arms only since they far surpass his upper torso,,no shoulders,,no chest,,nothing but arms,,very good arms yet only arms when it come to uppoer torso
next
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2007, 08:15:04 PM »
he is as natural as my last injection of testosterone and your last digestion of dianabol,,
guy in pictrure is NOT! true natural,,the arm development presented unless photoshoped is one of here and there hormonized lifter,,depending on how much money he got and how much shit he can sneek into the dorm or apt complex he live in,,or frat house,,this is a guy that has been introduced to hormones and most likley works his arms only since they far surpass his upper torso,,no shoulders,,no chest,,nothing but arms,,very good arms yet only arms when it come to uppoer torso
next
so who's to say that he has good genetics for arms and nothing else? He doesn't look juiced to me, still too small, all around as you said chest, shoulders, he should be bigger in those areas if he was using don't you think?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2007, 08:23:39 PM »
no
he simply dont work them as much as arms,,its a known phenomena,,also his arms are lookin damn too good for the rest of his body,,so either its photo shopped some or he simply got good genetic for arms that thicken to this level and size,,since this is straight out 18 inch,,partly by the use of hormones wehter it is m1t or anadrol its all same thing,,

simply too oily too thick for narural,,in addition his uppoer torso and neck fit more a 160lb guy,,which should give him a warning light to stop working his arms and start workin the rest of his upper torse,,

its like lookin at 160lb guy that has 18 inch cut arms,,each and every one of those guys with 18 inch sculpted arms that weight less than 200lb are hormonized to some degree no matter how good their genetic make up is
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2007, 08:28:08 PM »
no
he simply dont work them as much as arms,,its a known phenomena,,also his arms are lookin damn too good for the rest of his body,,so either its photo shopped some or he simply got good genetic for arms that thicken to this level and size,,since this is straight out 18 inch,,partly by the use of hormones wehter it is m1t or anadrol its all same thing,,

simply too oily too thick for narural,,in addition his uppoer torso and neck fit more a 160lb guy,,which should give him a warning light to stop working his arms and start workin the rest of his upper torse,,

its like lookin at 160lb guy that has 18 inch cut arms,,each and every one of those guys with 18 inch sculpted arms that weight less than 200lb are hormonized to some degree no matter how good their genetic make up is
hahah he is a 160lb guy, and I don't think those are 18" arms, maybe 15", could we get tlakdjastank to post some #'s maybe give gh15 a better assesment of what he's looking at.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2007, 08:31:55 PM »
next

tee-tank is clean trust me he has kinda looked the same for a few years he likes the ladies and to party a bit but does train hard and has some decent body parts but aint no AAS user..
as usuall GEEK 15 you know nothing go away 15 year old baby.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2007, 08:55:14 PM »
next
I'm calling Nurse Ratched, your over due for your pills.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2007, 09:00:22 PM »
I'm calling Nurse Ratched, your over due for your pills.

;D ;D ;D ;D

i liked that one,,but next time you take 18 inch sculpted arms and attach them to 160lb guy,,you gotta make sure the other bodyparts match too,,this kids arms are the size of the kuclo kid arms only he is 100lb less on scale,,aint life wonderful ;D

ok i got to go to train calves,,later homos ;)
fallen angel

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2007, 09:12:26 AM »
Wow.

they are barely 18" and natural...ITS GENETIC...I'm around 195 with faint abs visible, but still around 15+ pounds from contest shape...

I have a VERY VERY SMALL frame...this is a huge advantage in photos...side shots show my musculature thickness without showing my narrow frame...

I currently work out bi's and tri's twice a month....I think its pretty clear I have serious delt development too

My lats are very weak; but its not through lack of trying...ITS GENETIC...I'll post a pic of my chest; its very thick and I have seperation between my upper and lower chest...ITS GENETIC

Anyone wants to come up to RI and train with me is welcome; I look the same all year round; you'll never see me with a big bloated face from androgens because I don't use any; I've been around the same size 4 years...

GH15 i'll send you some blood/urine/hair...whatever you want; PM me your address

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2007, 09:33:36 AM »
next

I hope this is a joke, not dissing the guy but he's not a monster at all....c'mon now.  By your reasoning anyone with any muscle what so ever is juiced to the gills.
nasser=piece of shit

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2007, 10:30:35 AM »
I hope this is a joke, not dissing the guy but he's not a monster at all....c'mon now.  By your reasoning anyone with any muscle what so ever is juiced to the gills.

You dissin' me?   ;D

I'd say my arms are "natural pro" caliber...whatever that means