Author Topic: Once and for all was Christopher Columbus Spaniard or Italian?  (Read 6645 times)

krendan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Once and for all was Christopher Columbus Spaniard or Italian?
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2007, 03:07:54 PM »
  Ultimately, if this planet is destroyed and all life wiped out, it will be the fault of Whites and the advanced technology created by their scientific genius.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

now go ahead and spread the word and white people will be a minority even here in europe lol

suckmymuscle

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2007, 04:08:50 PM »
now go ahead and spread the word and white people will be a minority even here in europe lol

Whites are the only race that has the innate intelligence to become a space-farring civilization. That is, if they don't blow the World up before with their monstrous weapons...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2007, 05:33:34 PM »
it's true we learned a lot from the moors but i think the maps and sailing knowledge came from phoenicians and other mediterranean people because they were once great sailors and portugal/spain were the gateway to the then unkown....what matters is that we learned from the moors and then kicked their ass out lol

LMAO truish! I forgot to mention I have european friends and they are cool most of the time lol

Whites are the only race that has the innate intelligence to become a space-farring civilization. We all know southwest asians are the most intelligent people on this planet; again, I think whites stole this idea too! That is, if they don't blow the World up before with their monstrous weapons... They will probably blow the World Cup; because they are athletically inferior, then get pissed and blow the world up LOL!

SUCKMYMUSCLE
W

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2007, 05:44:26 PM »
  Southwest  Asians have lower I.Qs than Whites. I think you're talking about East Asians. However, it should be noticed that the true test of intelligence is not I.Q scores, but actual intellectual achievements, at which East Asians are much, ,much inferior to Whites - for every East Asian invention and technological advancement made, Whites made at least one hundred. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2007, 05:55:32 PM »
  Southwest  Asians have lower I.Qs than Whites. I think you're talking about East Asians. However, it should be noticed that the true test of intelligence is not I.Q scores, but actual intellectual achievements, at which East Asians are much, ,much inferior to Whites - for every East Asian invention and technological advancement made, Whites made at least one hundred. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Prove it!
W

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2007, 06:40:11 PM »
I have found the clip. Watch and learn, Parker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCrK5n_7zBM

And by the way, Tom Jones is not Italian, he is Welsh. His dark looks are due to his Celtic heritage.

DUde, as I said, muthafukas like these are are idiots, I didn't learn anything, I feel like I lost some intelligence due to watching that. My major was History, not mis-information, like these fools.  My bad about Tom Jones, I was thinking of other singers (crooners).

You can't actually take these fools seriously, do you?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2007, 06:49:05 PM »
  Whites are the only race that has the innate intelligence to become a space-farring civilization. That is, if they don't blow the World up before with their monstrous weapons...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

History Channel had a huge show on China, they invented the prototype for the helicopter before Da Vinci did, also the first ballistic missile well over 700 yrs before it was common place.  When you see that China has existed for over 5,000 years, it is started to come out that a lot of Western tech was developed first by the Chinese or Muslims and then trickled into Europe.     The Muslims developed the the first torpedo hundreds of years before we thought as well.

Thing is civilization develop and reach a pinicle or a plateau (the US), and then fizzle out or limp by (Greece). Only China and Egypt have lasted longer than any European civilization and have given the basis for modern Western Civilizations well (especially Egyptian medical knowledge)

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2007, 06:53:30 AM »

You can't actually take these fools seriously, do you?

No, not at all. I just found a bunch of dudes dressed like they used to be in Funkadelic claiming that Henry the Eighth was black very funny indeed.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2007, 07:34:09 AM »
It's ironic how Columbus used Moorish maps to navigate, but Ferdinand and Isabella were celebrating that the Moors were pushed out of Spain... 

It's also funny that the technological light ages and such commenced after muslims forced from the Spanish peninisula

You tell me? Surely you are not saying Europeans were the first to create these these things? Europeans stole ideas and probably improved upon the ideas but were not the first; especially when it comes to medicine! Anyway where are they now?  If it were not for the USA most of europe would be speaking German right now.

Haha oh brother. No advancements in medicine? Go check out small pox and other advancements by Britain.

You see the moon above your head at night? It was British, German and US scientific advancements that made it possible for man to walk there. The rocket, NASA and more importantly Newton ring any bells?

To cap off your stupidity I will just quote you again: "If it were not for the USA most of europe would be speaking German right now"

Haha, tit!

Parker you're black right? Your bias isn't very visible  ::)

Any white man (rightfully) claiming technological superiority of the caucausian race is wrong ie. SUCKMYMUSCLE

Who are these "muslims" you speak of? Did muslims collectively invent the torpedo, or did a man from country XXX invent it, and just so happened to be a muslim?

Oh, AMC, hillarious, the only person on the list with a possibility of being black (cleopatra) only looked black, but she wasn't actually black! Haha
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2007, 09:07:50 AM »
It's also funny that the technological light ages and such commenced after muslims forced from the Spanish peninisula

Haha oh brother. No advancements in medicine? Go check out small pox and other advancements by Britain.

You see the moon above your head at night? It was British, German and US scientific advancements that made it possible for man to walk there. The rocket, NASA and more importantly Newton ring any bells?

To cap off your stupidity I will just quote you again: "If it were not for the USA most of europe would be speaking German right now"

Haha, tit!

Parker you're black right? Your bias isn't very visible  ::)

Any white man (rightfully) claiming technological superiority of the caucausian race is wrong ie. SUCKMYMUSCLE

Who are these "muslims" you speak of? Did muslims collectively invent the torpedo, or did a man from country XXX invent it, and just so happened to be a muslim?

Oh, AMC, hillarious, the only person on the list with a possibility of being black (cleopatra) only looked black, but she wasn't actually black! Haha

Yes, I am, but As I said, if you look within History you see that alot of the technological advances that we thought were European were Muslim and Chinese. And these are white historians and programs that are showing this as National Geographic and the History and Discovery channels are running programs on. They showed torpedos (replicas from a Muslim book of technology) they didn't look like the cylindrical shape of today, but the scooted across the water propelled by gunpower. The elephant waterclock in Dubai was contructed also using diagrams from this ancient book as well.

Stop letting YOUR bias, prejudice, and ignorance get in the way  of an open mind, for all things are possible, just not probable ;). Many times people want to believe something, just to confirm their own suspicions, prejudices, or racist beliefs, but don't want to open their eyes to other possibilities that might exist. Me not doing that, only shows my lack of bias...       

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2007, 09:20:30 AM »
Yes, I am, but As I said, if you look within History you see that alot of the technological advances that we thought were European were Muslim and Chinese. And these are white historians and programs that are showing this as National Geographic and the History and Discovery channels are running programs on. They showed torpedos (replicas from a Muslim book of technology) they didn't look like the cylindrical shape of today, but the scooted across the water propelled by gunpower. The elephant waterclock in Dubai was contructed also using diagrams from this ancient book as well.

Stop letting YOUR bias, prejudice, and ignorance get in the way  of an open mind, for all things are possible, just not probable ;). Many times people want to believe something, just to confirm their own suspicions, prejudices, or racist beliefs, but don't want to open their eyes to other possibilities that might exist. Me not doing that, only shows my lack of bias...       

My mind is open, I only stated facts in my post. Can you refute them? No you cannot, instead chose to go the path of ad hominem.

Why don't you make a stand? Why don't you stop using the inventions of white man? The plane, car, tv, internet, www, computer, telecommunications, synthetic clothes, immunity to many killer diseases, the English language & Romance languages, Common English Law ... yada yada ...

Maybe you can have some fun scooting across the water on torpedos propelled by gunpowered?

Oh, and if it wasn't for white man, there would be no Magna Carta, where would that leave you?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2007, 09:25:05 AM »
Cant we all just get along.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2007, 09:26:11 AM »
lol, nice1 diesel
الاسلام هو شيطانية

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2007, 11:35:39 AM »
History Channel had a huge show on China, they invented the prototype for the helicopter before Da Vinci did, also the first ballistic missile well over 700 yrs before it was common place.  When you see that China has existed for over 5,000 years, it is started to come out that a lot of Western tech was developed first by the Chinese or Muslims and then trickled into Europe.     The Muslims developed the the first torpedo hundreds of years before we thought as well.

Thing is civilization develop and reach a pinicle or a plateau (the US), and then fizzle out or limp by (Greece). Only China and Egypt have lasted longer than any European civilization and have given the basis for modern Western Civilizations well (especially Egyptian medical knowledge)

History Channel, like every television channel, is corrupted by PC principles, the most important of which is: you shall make the White Western Man appear under the worst light possible by showing him as an oppressor and stealer of culture, and shall emphasize the achievements of non-Caucasians while downplaying the importance of the achievements of Caucasians.

The Chinese did invent many things, but in no way, shape or form even close to Whites. And the Egyptians? With the exception of a few primitive contruction techniques, I am not aware of anything they have invented. Read the book "Human Accomplishment", by Harvard, professor Charles Murray. He demonstrates that roughly 95% of scientific discoveries and technological innovations were made by European scientists. In fact, in the past 200 years, since the industrial revolution, Whites have made 10 times more discoveries and inventions than all other races combined in all of Human history.

SUCKMYMUSCLE.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2007, 12:27:51 PM »
My mind is open, I only stated facts in my post. Can you refute them? No you cannot, instead chose to go the path of ad hominem.

Why don't you make a stand? Why don't you stop using the inventions of white man? The plane, car, tv, internet, www, computer, telecommunications, synthetic clothes, immunity to many killer diseases, the English language & Romance languages, Common English Law ... yada yada ...

Maybe you can have some fun scooting across the water on torpedos propelled by gunpowered?

Oh, and if it wasn't for white man, there would be no Magna Carta, where would that leave you?

Whoa, take breath a deep one, I never said anything about white people period, or what they did or didn't do. I merely stated that many things that were supposedly attributed to European culture were developed in other places and trickle toward the west (usually via trade)

Hell, what are you gonna say next, white people invented sex? This is not a debate over What people did, and in fact you hijacked this thread which was about C. Columbus, just to put forth your agenda, and not merely discussing historical events. Seems it pissed you off that C. Columbus was using maps by Muslims to navigate to the open ocean, but after that he was on his own, which was the reason why his ships were off course.

History Channel, like every television channel, is corrupted by PC principles, the most important of which is: you shall make the White Western Man appear under the worst light possible by showing him as an oppressor and stealer of culture, and shall emphasize the achievements of non-Caucasians while downplaying the importance of the achievements of Caucasians.

The Chinese did invent many things, but in no way, shape or form even close to Whites. And the Egyptians? With the exception of a few primitive contruction techniques, I am not aware of anything they have invented. Read the book "Human Accomplishment", by Harvard, professor Charles Murray. He demonstrates that roughly 95% of scientific discoveries and technological innovations were made by European scientists. In fact, in the past 200 years, since the industrial revolution, Whites have made 10 times more discoveries and inventions than all other races combined in all of Human history.

SUCKMYMUSCLE.

The Egyptians provided medical tools that are used today. In fact they used obsidian blades on their scapels which are sharper than metal, down to the microscopic level.  And many plastic surgeons are now starting to use obsidian blades on their scapels due to that fact. And lest not forget tampons, and birth control.

The Mayan Calandar was far more exact than any in the ancient realm...but that is going on and on...

There is a dearth of info on ancient civilization has contributed to this world, whether it be Chinese, Egyptian, Roman, Greek, Mayan, that should not only astound modern man, but humble him, to show that if people were that technically advanced back then with now computers or calculator or electricity, what we have accomplished now is very ltittle

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2007, 01:05:36 PM »
I have no agenda here. Still not much refuting going on.

The thread wasn't "hijacked" (muslim invention?) by me, it was already on this road.

Would you say italians and greeks are caucasian?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2007, 02:12:40 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Your 'tribe' of Caucasians were almost wiped from the face of the earth. In December 1241 the Mongols retreated from central Europe in response of the death of Ogodei khan.

Some info: http://www.fsmitha.com/h3/h11mon.htm

http://www.theglobalist.com/StoryId.aspx?StoryId=4472

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2007, 05:46:36 PM »
christophe colon (correct spelling) was Italian

suckmymuscle

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2007, 05:51:37 PM »
  I can see that there is an enormous amount of hatred for Whites here, for whatever reason. I can also see that the humanities departments of universities keep pushing it's PC, revisionist view of history on it's students, evident in "Parker's" diatribes. I can also sense that some here are accusing me of being a racist. But I'm not; I'm a scientific empirist. I simply read the data and respond to it. I have no problem admitting that Blacks have enormous genetic advantages over Whites for many sports, and I also have no problem saying that Norhteast Asians and the Ashkenazu Jews have a higher average I.Q than Whites. In the same way, I have no problem saying that practically everything that has been invented was invented by Whites. It is simply a fact. Pile up the scientific discoveries and technological inventions that Whites made only in the past 200 years and it dwarfes those of all other races combined in all previous Human history. It is a fact, and I'm not going to waste my breath debating a PC fanatic who wants to re-write history to fit his agenda. Suit yourself. I have the data and evidence on my side; you have only conjectures. Have a nice day. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2007, 05:59:32 PM »
Your 'tribe' of Caucasians were almost wiped from the face of the earth. In December 1241 the Mongols retreated from central Europe in response of the death of Ogodei khan.

But they didn't. They lost their chance. And even if the khan hadn't died and the Mongols did invade Europe, it is not certain that they would prevail. Recall that the Huns were Turko-Mongolian Turanids just like the mongols of Genghis Khan, and a combined Roman and Visigothic army destroyed tham at Chalon, killing roughly half a million Huns.

As for today, it is impossible to destroy Whites. They are far, far more advanced. Even nuclear weapons are already a fased off technology for them. Whites nowadays can produce lasers capable of melting tanks at 20 miles away, using photon weapons to kill all life in an area without damaging structures and genetically engineering viruses and bacterias that will kill only non-Whites. The reason why Whites don't do this is because of compassion, one of the hallmark traits of White people. All races have raped, conquered and enslaved others, but Whites are the only ones who freed their slaves out of kindness of heart, and gave them equal rights. White people will have to go to space to find rivals capable of challenging them. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2007, 08:38:06 PM »

But they didn't. They lost their chance. And even if the khan hadn't died and the Mongols did invade Europe, it is not certain that they would prevail. Recall that the Huns were Turko-Mongolian Turanids just like the mongols of Genghis Khan, and a combined Roman and Visigothic army destroyed tham at Chalon, killing roughly half a million Huns.

As for today, it is impossible to destroy Whites. They are far, far more advanced. Even nuclear weapons are already a fased off technology for them. Whites nowadays can produce lasers capable of melting tanks at 20 miles away, using photon weapons to kill all life in an area without damaging structures and genetically engineering viruses and bacterias that will kill only non-Whites. The reason why Whites don't do this is because of compassion, one of the hallmark traits of White people. All races have raped, conquered and enslaved others, but Whites are the only ones who freed their slaves out of kindness of heart, and gave them equal rights. White people will have to go to space to find rivals capable of challenging them. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Why go thru such lengths to kill and or destroy people, seems to go against any religion, specifically a "Western" religion started in the middle east, that many whites and non-whites are a part of, Christianity I'm going to stop rguing with ignorance...

I can see that there is an enormous amount of hatred for Whites here, for whatever reason. I can also see that the humanities departments of universities keep pushing it's PC, revisionist view of history on it's students, evident in "Parker's" diatribes.

Hatred of whites, dude, ignorance is the parent of hatred. It is only thru the seeking of knowledge or truth, and understanding, no matter how painful it is, one can overcome ignorance and hatred. Besides how can I hate what i part of me?   A World renowned professor who was in the last Matrix movie, once stated at Howard university, that, "if you prop 'white' up [white people] or you put 'white' down, you are still focusing on 'white', so unconsciously you are using that as a gauge for yourself".

I don't do that, I don't focus that as a gauge for my success or of people of color's success. By the way can you tell me who this prof. is?

Revisionist PC, doesn't make sense. More and more we discover about history, where it be about archeology, paleontology, or sociology. Some longstanding beliefs have been challenged and pr oven wrong. This is not PC revisionist, but merely information evolution, some like you want to hold on to old theories to to prove your superiority, but in reality you're only paper tigers. It's funny that ones who spout off, are usually the one's who know very little, much like the ones who are bench sitters on a team are usually the one's with the biggest gums.

Another example, when it was discovered that Jesus wanted Judas to betray him, there was an outcry from the religious community to not "rewrite the Bible", because people have  read for centuries that Judas did, even though it may be wrong now, but they want to hold onto old beliefs.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2007, 02:08:04 AM »
Another example, when it was discovered that Jesus wanted Judas to betray him, there was an outcry from the religious community to not "rewrite the Bible", because people have  read for centuries that Judas did, even though it may be wrong now, but they want to hold onto old beliefs.

Huh? There's difinitive evidence for this? I want to see it.

In regards to suckmymuscle's comment about slavery, whites may have undertaken a part in slavery, but which race practically ended racism?

You will find the very few racism that still take slaves is black/black slavery in Africa and Arab/Black slavery in Saudi Arabia.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2007, 05:45:08 AM »
Huh? There's difinitive evidence for this? I want to see it.

In regards to suckmymuscle's comment about slavery, whites may have undertaken a part in slavery, but which race practically ended racism?

You will find the very few racism that still take slaves is black/black slavery in Africa and Arab/Black slavery in Saudi Arabia.

Quasi-Slavery is alive and well in the US, one can call it exploitation, but...that is totally different.

As far as Judas' supposed known betrayal by Jesus, it was reveled earlier this year. Jewish scholars had  translated an ancient text related to the Dead Sea Scrolls, and that is what it said, Jesus, not only knew, but wanted Judas to betray him. Few people took notice, because they want the story as it was...not want it might be. Few people can wrap their heads around such knowledge.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2007, 05:49:06 AM »
Quasi-Slavery is alive and well in the US, one can call it exploitation, but...that is totally different.

As far as Judas' supposed known betrayal by Jesus, it was reveled earlier this year. Jewish scholars had  translated an ancient text related to the Dead Sea Scrolls, and that is what it said, Jesus, not only knew, but wanted Judas to betray him. Few people took notice, because they want the story as it was...not want it might be. Few people can wrap their heads around such knowledge.

Aah, nice, traditional PC sentance right there... Exploitation is a part of democracy and capatalism, nothing to do with race based slavery. Comparing economic exploitation to slavery in the Middle East, boy that's an intelligent thing to say!

Where are your sources in regards to Judas? I'm interested in learning more.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2007, 06:05:20 AM »

Well comparing exploitation (isn't slavery at all, it's a product of a domocratic government and capitalism) to the race bias slave trade in Africa and the Middle East is idiotic. It also strengthens the perception that you're a PC sheep.

The info about Jesus/Judas is interesting, but I require some references to take it serious.
الاسلام هو شيطانية