Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 03, 2015, 08:23:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STARTING TO HAVE A NEW APPRECIATION FOR TRUMP  (Read 1116 times)
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2015, 05:29:18 PM »

By January, I will be the #2 Trump fan on getbig.   Coach is already #1.
Report to moderator   Logged

Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2015, 05:32:25 PM »

Roll Eyes
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2015, 05:34:58 PM »

Trump/palin as a 3rd party ticket would officially be the most hilarious thing in the history of politics. 

andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2015, 05:56:26 PM »

Trump/palin as a 3rd party ticket would officially be the most hilarious thing in the history of politics. 

yeah.....agreed......I wonder who Hillary will pick for VP
Necrosis
Getbig V

« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2015, 10:55:09 AM »

No, a leader should not state "facts" in any manner he or she chooses.  And some of those "fact" are actually opinions.  Delivery is important.  Context is important.  Consensus building is important.  Trump's scorched earth approach is really an example of someone who lacks true intelligence.  Really smart people know how to get their message across without acting like a donkey. 

not really, chris hitchens was known for a barbed tongue, idiocy should not be suffered. Skirting around important issues do to "respect" etc is silly. In business you shoot straight, you tell it like it is, politics is exactly the same.

No one is held accountable.
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2015, 12:26:40 PM »

not really, chris hitchens was known for a barbed tongue, idiocy should not be suffered. Skirting around important issues do to "respect" etc is silly. In business you shoot straight, you tell it like it is, politics is exactly the same.

No one is held accountable.

Christopher Hitchens wasn't a political leader.  There is a huge difference between a social/political commentator and a political leader. 

Respect is not silly at all.  There is a reason why the vast majority of our leaders don't act like Trump or Anthony Wiener:  it's unprofessional, rude, and not very smart.  It is possible to be a straight shooter and tell the truth without being a jerk. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!