Author Topic: Steve Kuclo - NPC North Americans bound!  (Read 3059 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Steve Kuclo - NPC North Americans bound!
« on: August 30, 2007, 05:24:24 AM »
Three weeks out at the Europa Super Show, we took a small video interview with Steve Kuclo and Amy Peters. Steve is going to do well at the NPC North Americans judging by his three week out video, and we wish him well.

http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/2007europa/videoclips/europa07_amyandsteve.wmv

Quattro

• Getbig II
  • Don't Tase Me Bro
Re: Steve Kuclo - NPC North Americans bound!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 05:27:37 AM »
looks GREAT

Shame about the gyno ::)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 05:33:28 AM »
he looked better in the photos i saw

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 05:38:35 AM »

He does look better in the recent photos, as the video is after being all day at the show without working out. Steve is about 22-23 years old, so he can do very well in the upcoming years. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 05:43:47 AM »
he did look better in the stills.

i was wrong...the hair is creepy and the addiction to his girlfriend isn't mentally healthy either.  and camera man saying look at that is unecessary, couldnt he say anything else?  i had to shut that shit off after 15 seconds...that was a waste of 15 seconds. :D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 05:56:12 AM »
Yeah, that cameraman sucked. Couldnt help it though.  As for his addiction to his girlfriend, that is great. You should try it sometime!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 06:00:26 AM »
Yeah, that cameraman sucked. Couldnt help it though.  As for his addiction to his girlfriend, that is great. You should try it sometime!

nah, i'm no lesbian :)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 06:22:24 AM »

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 06:36:59 AM »

I agree ! Hell, I'm addicted to mine !

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 07:07:24 AM »
Kuclo is a beast, plain and simple.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 05:06:13 PM »

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 05:33:14 PM »
Haha what happend to my post?

I swear I did not make it up Amy was in one of the VIP booths.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 06:02:07 PM »
MONSTER GYNO

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 06:07:24 PM »
Oh brother.  Implants and steroids.  I wonder if they live in Vegas?
Face it, people in the fitness "industry" are shot.  I'd have respect for people like this if they achieve something without drugs or surgery...it's honestly laughable.  The fitness industry aka Land of Delusions.  Get real.
N

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 06:09:49 PM »
I wonder which one of them has most test running through their system...

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 07:00:08 PM »
He looks pretty darn good for his age, and about his girl.... to each his own. She seems like shes all about steve, and thats what matters. Being a bodybuilder you cant have a demanding girl. Plus it'd be nice to have your girl help with those pesky glute shots ;)
-

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 08:23:03 PM »
He looks pretty darn good for his age, and about his girl.... to each his own. She seems like shes all about steve, and thats what matters. Being a bodybuilder you cant have a demanding girl. Plus it'd be nice to have your girl help with those pesky glute shots ;)

he looks pretty damn good for any age,,just got to get that gyno reduced in surgery or with letro nolvadex combo in the higher doses for couple weeks either before show or after

this size is direct result of insulin use by the way,,you got here prime example of good use of insulin and growth,,he got everything it takes to get a pro card just need to dial it in and take that ugly gyno down some

also he should be careful with the choice of duretic he makes because he does not want to get on stage like his trainer,,make sure you dont get on stage too flat,,you will make huge damage if you get full on stage top 3 maybe even win it all,,so dont overdue duretics even if you feel youre not too dry it is all in your head

the girl seem nice too dont seem like typical whore,,he makes good choices and will be top o competitor before 30,,long before 30! this is the future right there!
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 08:25:09 PM »
he looks pretty damn good for any age,,just got to get that gyno reduced in surgery or with letro nolvadex combo in the higher doses for couple weeks either before show or after

this size is direct result of insulin use by the way,,you got here prime example of good use of insulin and growth,,he got everything it takes to get a pro card just need to dial it in and take that ugly gyno down some

also he should be careful with the choice of duretic he makes because he does not want to get on stage like his trainer,,make sure you dont get on stage too flat,,you will make huge damage if you get full on stage top 3 maybe even win it all,,so dont overdue duretics even if you feel youre not too dry it is all in your head

the girl seem nice too dont seem like typical whore,,he makes good choices and will be top o competitor before 30,,long before 30! this is the future right there!

you speak the truth once again GH  8)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2007, 09:24:55 PM »
Steve looks amazing. I think he's put on like 20 pounds of contest weight since last August. That's brilliant!

I noticed that he does get a whole lot of love on the boards compared to Trey Brewer...

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2007, 09:36:09 PM »

Goddamn, do I enjoy reading your posts ! I swear if they Ban you from this Board, I'll leave for good ! Your about the only here that speaks TRUTH ( well, your at least the most convincing  ;D ) ! I'll tell ya, though ... I was, without a doubt, jealous of Steve's physique when I first saw him ... hell, I knew I had lost !  ;D

And without sounding like a jealous, bitter prick ... Steve, I wish you all the best in your future.  :)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2007, 09:39:21 PM »
Oh, and about the gyno, I know it will hurt him on stage, but relax people, it's not all THAT bad.

We have seen much, much worse.

(Don't make me bump the thread about the 2007 Gyno Junior California...)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2007, 11:00:39 PM »
Steve does look good!, but does not look like he weighs 265lbs ??? I would say more around the 225lbs range, its strange cause most bbers give off the illusion that they look bigger then they actually weigh, but for Steve its the opposite, maybe its because he doesn't have full muscle bellies yet.  He also needs to bring up his chest, and lats.  Overall he has a good physique and he can turn pro if he brings up his weak points.  How old is his gf? mid 30's?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2007, 11:05:50 PM »
Steve does look good!, but does not look like he weighs 265lbs ??? I would say more around the 225lbs range, its strange cause most bbers give off the illusion that they look bigger then they actually weigh, but for Steve its the opposite, maybe its because he doesn't have full muscle bellies yet.  He also needs to bring up his chest, and lats.  Overall he has a good physique and he can turn pro if he brings up his weak points.  How old is his gf? mid 30's?

Man, now that he has your approval (even if it's only partial), he can finally sleep at night...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2007, 11:13:08 PM »
Steve looks amazing. I think he's put on like 20 pounds of contest weight since last August. That's brilliant!

I noticed that he does get a whole lot of love on the boards compared to Trey Brewer...

suckin on steve's balls now? ::)  fag ::)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 12:05:18 AM »
I can only say this...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!

8) 8) 8)