Author Topic: Sad but true - Ronnie is never going to win Olympia this year!  (Read 3687 times)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: Sad but true - Ronnie is never going to win Olympia this year!
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2007, 02:35:32 PM »
Ronnie training like that in the high rep range because he working on putting more detail into his back.  Ronnie is in his 40's his muscle maturity and muscularity will be 10 times better then jays, and Ronnie will be more ripped then Jay. Ronnie's going all out for this show and when Ronnie is 100% on, no pro bber can beat him. Ronnie was off last year thats why he lost.

Look please leave the common sense at home when posting on getbig.

Your replys should be 'Duh Ronnie will lose because he lost last year so he'll lose this year and yeh Ronnie sux cause he's from Texas'  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2007, 03:01:48 PM »
hey shawn, are u taller than Dexter?
(OMG OMG, i just spoke to Shawn Ray!)  ;D

fng ::)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2007, 03:09:55 PM »
Of course I would know you FOOL! >:(

Rain drops keep fallin on my head :'(
HAHAHA BRUTAL MELTDOWN YOU AND CHRIS CORMIER HAD THE MOST PERFECT PHYSIQUES BUT YOU GOT NIPPED AT THE WIRE OH WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT OUT YOUR SHINE BOX AND A LITTLE LUBE AND YOU MIGHT HAVE HAD A SANDOW. AHHHHH THE THINGS WE WOULD DO TO GO BACK IN TIME ;)
i

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2007, 03:11:09 PM »
hey shawn, are u taller than Dexter?
HE SURE IS WHEN HE WEARS HIS MR .OLYMPIA HIGH HEELS :-*

(OMG OMG, i just spoke to Shawn Ray!)  ;D
i

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2007, 03:26:42 PM »
HAHAHA BRUTAL MELTDOWN YOU AND CHRIS CORMIER HAD THE MOST PERFECT PHYSIQUES BUT YOU GOT NIPPED AT THE WIRE OH WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT OUT YOUR SHINE BOX AND A LITTLE LUBE AND YOU MIGHT HAVE HAD A SANDOW. AHHHHH THE THINGS WE WOULD DO TO GO BACK IN TIME ;)

How was that a " BRUTAL MELTDOWN " ? His reply was to a STUPID question ... put forth by you, actually. Shawn and MANY OTHER Bodybuilders deserved the O crown ... duh ! And " SHINE BOX ", " LITTLE LUBE " ... what's wrong with you, man ? If anyone had a Meltdown, it was you ... you obviously typed a whole paragraph with your Caps on.  :-\

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2007, 06:36:52 PM »
How was that a " BRUTAL MELTDOWN " ? His reply was to a STUPID question ... put forth by you, actually. Shawn and MANY OTHER Bodybuilders deserved the O crown ... duh ! And " SHINE BOX ", " LITTLE LUBE " ... what's wrong with you, man ? If anyone had a Meltdown, it was you ... you obviously typed a whole paragraph with your Caps on.  :-\
HAHA I HAD A SUPID QUESTION LMAO YOUR AN IDIOT. SECOND I DIDNT KNOW HAVING CAPS LOCK ON WAS WAS THE DESCRIPTION OF A MELTDOWN WHERE HAVE I BEEN? I LOVE HOW IT BOTHERS EVERYONE ON HERE WITH CAPS LOCK  :D WHY DONT YOU CONCENTRATE MORE ON WHY YOUR WIFE IS TURNING INTO A MUFF DIVER AND LESS INTO YOUR LITTLE COCK . HOPE I HELPED! :-*
i

Master Blaster

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2007, 06:38:52 PM »
HAHA I HAD A SUPID QUESTION LMAO YOUR AN IDIOT. SECOND I DIDNT KNOW HAVING CAPS LOCK ON WAS WAS THE DESCRIPTION OF A MELTDOWN WHERE HAVE I BEEN? I LOVE HOW IT BOTHERS EVERYONE ON HERE WITH CAPS LOCK  :D WHY DONT YOU CONCENTRATE MORE ON WHY YOUR WIFE IS TURNING INTO A MUFF DIVER AND LESS INTO YOUR LITTLE COCK . HOPE I HELPED! :-*

try to be funnier.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2007, 10:41:35 PM »

I'm not Married. Hope that helps.  :-*

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2007, 10:48:01 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS TO 2007 MR OLYMPIA WINNER RONNIE COLEMAN
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2007, 10:59:41 PM »
does the retardeness ever end ::)

Only in Dubai, India ;D

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2007, 11:06:58 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS TO 2007 MR OLYMPIA WINNER RONNIE COLEMAN
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!