Author Topic: Prenuptial Agreements  (Read 6988 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Prenuptial Agreements
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2007, 03:11:26 PM »
Ok, Im a guy, and I'd have no issues signing a prenup w/ a girl that was loaded prior to marriage.

Its only fair, Im not out to take someone for their money...
But children throw a whole kink in the deal. Supporting them is spendy and someone gots to do it.

mbell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2007, 03:22:18 PM »
Get a little bit of money and you're suddenly Brad Pitt.  ::)

That is why I feel if you get with some rich dude, be willing to sign a prenup to show him that your intentions are pure and genuine. Show him that you love him and not his money. "I would never sign a penup." Well if he's as smart as he is rich then he wouldn't marry you. Aww poor Michelle. :'(

Well poor Michelle has been married now for over 18 years so I think I am good! Again, I wouldn't sign a prenup just my two cents! :-*
M

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2007, 12:41:14 AM »
Well poor Michelle has been married now for over 18 years so I think I am good! Again, I wouldn't sign a prenup just my two cents! :-*

I heard Jessica Simpson felt the same way. Then she married Nick without a pre-nup.

Long story short... her career skyrocketted... she became the big bread winner, and the divorce cost her plenty.

Just because YOU would never take a man for his money, ...doesn't mean a man wouldn't take you for yours.

To each his/her own though. If you feel that's the right thing for you to do... or not do. That's your decision,
...and I have no basis to cast judgement against you, or pre-judge your motives or your reasoning.
w

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2007, 08:41:59 AM »
after having watched my father go through 3 divorces with in 10 yrs, with children or not i would have to say get a "prenup", regardless of how long/short the marriage is you can lose a shit-ton of money, for instance my dad's last marriage of 2 years cost him a little more than half a million, due to being accustomed to living lavashly, they judge ordered my dad to pay....I thought it was total bull shit, so irregardless prenup is a must!
El Borracho Blake