Author Topic: Steve Kuclo: first pics from NA's  (Read 5340 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Steve Kuclo: first pics from NA's
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2007, 05:54:51 AM »
I like his physique more than that of any of the guys around him..

well thats not saying much..as all of em look like shit in that pic, cucklo included. in the earlier pics..they guy with the hat and the tiny waist looks alot better than cucklo. cucklo needs to work on chest...also his physique doesnt have the wow factor..but he is still young...but i dont think he ever will be a pro bodybuilder.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2007, 05:59:39 AM »
well thats not saying much..as all of em look like shit in that pic, cucklo included. in the earlier pics..they guy with the hat and the tiny waist looks alot better than cucklo. cucklo needs to work on chest...also his physique doesnt have the wow factor..but he is still young...but i dont think he ever will be a pro bodybuilder.
maybe a hair gel commercial...something like that...perfect.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2007, 06:04:19 AM »
maybe a hair gel commercial...something like that...perfect.
cucklo?....he needs to stop with the dogshit workouts and do more volume. also he didnt "over carb"....he was simply too smooth!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2007, 06:34:41 AM »
cucklo?....he needs to stop with the dogshit workouts and do more volume. also he didnt "over carb"....he was simply too smooth!

I think I saw a video of him saying he didn't do that type of training this year.   He said he was doing "time under tension" training, or soemthing. 
Y

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2007, 06:38:46 AM »
It's the guy's first show at this level. Cut him some slack.

Like everyone else, he will learn from his mistakes and come back much improved next year.

I think he looked quite good, and it's refreshing to see guys so young taking bodybuilding so seriously and putting so much effort into it, rather than get wasted at frat houses and keg parties 5 nights a week...

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2007, 06:41:45 AM »

I think he looked quite good, and it's refreshing to see guys so young taking bodybuilding so seriously and putting so much effort into it, rather than get wasted at frat houses and keg parties 5 nights a week...

I take keg parties just as seriously as he takes bodybuilding.  Seriously..what's the difference?
Fuck it, I'm still up from last night's school opening bash. 

Another fall season of fun!  Bring it on!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2007, 06:48:51 AM »
I take keg parties just as seriously as he takes bodybuilding.  Seriously..what's the difference?
Fuck it, I'm still up from last night's school opening bash. 

Another fall season of fun!  Bring it on!

:)

I wish I had his dedication and ability to resist the temptations of college living... but hey I only got a year or two of this left and then I'm out in the real world!

Not to mention football season just started here... it's like a three month long party!