Author Topic: Holy shit! Armin 3 weeks out! 300 pounds!!!  (Read 8805 times)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: Holy shit! Armin 3 weeks out! 300 pounds!!!
« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2007, 06:12:28 AM »
If you took what he takes, you would still not look like him because you are ginetically inferior and don't work as hard. Therein lies the accomplishment. Do you understand this? I'll wager no.

what croatch fails to mention in his 'mr natural' sermons and clips is that the guy has done numerous cycles of steroids at various times in the past.

it is quite obvious that he has a deep seated jealousy of bbers that have had much greater success than him. the guy realised a long time ago that he wasn't going to reach the top no matter how many drugs he took and his ego won't allow him to move on with his life.

fact is, all this biterness and envy will take many years off his miserable life, whereas the guys he stalks don't even notice he's there. :(

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2007, 08:50:12 AM »
It’s September of 2007 and his website is “Still Under Construction.” If he hasn’t had one up after all these years and still can’t get it running, at this point, why even bother?  Isn’t his competitive career almost over?  The point of a BB website is to promote yourself to fans and prospective sponsors.  I consider myself an Armin fan but how many hits is his website going to get assuming it is ever ready?

Great physique but in terms of marketing and self-promotion he is way behind the curve.   :-[

http://arminscholz.com/

Armin

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2007, 10:42:54 AM »
I i’s September of 2007 and his website is “Still Under Construction.” If he hasn’t had one up after all these years and still can’t get it running, at this point, why even bother?  Isn’t his competitive career almost over?  The point of a BB website is to promote yourself to fans and prospective sponsors.  I consider myself an Armin fan but how many hits is his website going to get assuming it is ever ready?

Great physique but in terms of marketing and self-promotion he is way behind the curve.   :-[

http://arminscholz.com/

I´m very pissed off about that too..

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2007, 10:57:46 AM »
armin!!! whats up buddy!

looking big.

question= i want to put size on my delts. whats a good routine?
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Armin

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2007, 11:05:17 AM »
everything cool..

few funny people here!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 07, 2007, 11:07:43 AM »

Armin!  Glad to see you here.  :D

Who is responsible for your website?  Fire them and get someone else.  Even a modest website can be put together for $300 or less and it can be done in under 48 hours.  You already have tons of great photos...  There is no reason even a bare bones site should not be up and running.  The webmaster can always update and improve it as time goes by.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2007, 11:17:18 AM »

Try one of our members, he has done Lee Preist and Bill Wilmore sites and many others. Cost is very affordable $300, and he'll have it up in matter of a few day, very quick: www.flashrob.com

Good luck with competing...

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2007, 11:18:38 AM »
That Flash and art (Web 2.0 glossy/reflective look) probably cost a grand or two.

Armin

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2007, 11:26:04 AM »
right!

anyway- I like his work! he did create dj´s site and oxygengymkuwait.com! he is just little bit slow....

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2007, 11:29:04 AM »
right!

anyway- I like his work! he did create dj´s site and oxygengymkuwait.com! he is just little bit slow....

The site you have under construction looks good, but if it's never done what good is it?  ???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2007, 11:30:21 AM »
right!

gimmick  ::)
T