Author Topic: ONLYME AND STALLONE  (Read 5802 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: ONLYME AND STALLONE
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2007, 05:42:34 AM »
tell me the stories u heard about sly being a prick.

ps. ur signature is funny
well only me has a story regarding a lil gal asking for a autograph from sly and sly pissed her off and she cried and then the dad was yelling at sly then security removed him (please correct me onlyme if thats wrong)

he only signs autographs if cameras are around, has horrible bedside manner even though married will ask any young lady that notices him to fuck him, Jenna jameson mentioned something like that in her book..He also filmed himself having sex with Naomi campbell when he was living in malibu.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2007, 05:44:54 AM »
when sly was in Sydney promoting Rocky Balboa, he was asked to greet the fans, 30 secs later his asking the MGM rep "Can i get outta here now" hahah fans were waiting for 6-10 hours to see him

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2007, 05:54:39 AM »
what was slys reply regarding onlyme?

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2007, 06:01:37 AM »
Good stuff.

And good luck.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2007, 06:05:47 AM »
Yea that was about it.  IN fact it was the same night that pic you posted in the first post was taken.
you know what,
 I know its hard to feel bad for a multi millionaire and a guy that lives a privileged lifestyle but imagine everytime you left your house to go watch a movie and fan wants a autograph, get lunch and a fan wants a autograph, dinner and a fan wants a autograph, coffee and a fan wants a autograph, shopping and a fan wants a autograph, watch a ball game and a fan wants a autograph, take in sights and a fan wants a autograph,
 and each time you do either one you have a few people asking for pics and autographs  i bet it can be fucking depressing...its probably cool for a upcoming star but for the veteran stars it must be fucken sickening

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2007, 07:30:25 AM »
you know what,
 I know its hard to feel bad for a multi millionaire and a guy that lives a privileged lifestyle but imagine everytime you left your house to go watch a movie and fan wants a autograph, get lunch and a fan wants a autograph, dinner and a fan wants a autograph, coffee and a fan wants a autograph, shopping and a fan wants a autograph, watch a ball game and a fan wants a autograph, take in sights and a fan wants a autograph,
 and each time you do either one you have a few people asking for pics and autographs  i bet it can be fucking depressing...its probably cool for a upcoming star but for the veteran stars it must be fucken sickening
Yes I can so understand that too, but on the other hand I'm a 10000% convinced that I would trade that in for all the money these guys have.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2007, 07:35:23 AM »
Yes I can so understand that too, but on the other hand I'm a 10000% convinced that I would trade that in for all the money these guys have.
tell owen wilson that

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2007, 07:38:30 AM »

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2007, 07:42:14 AM »
you know what,

What hardship! Easy & common enough to change the appearance to avoid this most of the time.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2007, 07:59:23 AM »
Whats funny is I really dont' believe I have that many stories.  I tell them cause so many people PM me and tell me too.  But I have so many friends who have so many more.  Considering everything I have done I really haven' traveled that much outside the US, China and Mexico.  I have never been to Europe even though next year I am going a couple times.  I talk to my friends and we swap stories and in most cases they blow me away.  Friends I grew up with mostly haven't done things I have done but I have met so many others that have become friends and they have great stories.  I may have met or worked with Ali, Norris, Stallone, Arnold and many others but my brother has met 3 presidents and been to the White House 3 times.  I have never done anything close to that.  I talk to Pete G all the time and he has been everywhere and done so many things.  I just think most of the people on here really haven't been to many places cause they are too young.  I have been asked numeorus times to write a book but until I am done with this next chapter in my life which has started I will wait.  It would be nice to have a happy ending.
::) does the bullshit ever stop with this fat clown?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2007, 08:43:42 AM »
Who has SERIOUSLY done more than most of us in our lifetime... now that's a FACT and if you say now you have done more have seen more and meet more celeb than you are suck a lier :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2007, 08:49:29 AM »
Who has SERIOUSLY done more than most of us in our lifetime... now that's a FACT and if you say now you have done more have seen more and meet more celeb than you are suck a lier :D
how do you know he's done all the stuff he claims? were you there hanging out with him?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2007, 12:12:56 PM »
how do you know he's done all the stuff he claims? were you there hanging out with him?

Hey Squatfarter,

You are a fat delusional loser. All you do on this board is roll your eyes at anyone who has a story worth reading. Obviously you dont have much of a life so how can anyone else right? Go eat a bucket of KFC and, STFU!
h

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2007, 02:41:05 PM »
What hardship! Easy & common enough to change the appearance to avoid this most of the time.
how?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2007, 03:58:58 PM »

Hey fatman, where in this paragraph do you think i am lying.  Also, why do you think I am lying.  I have pictures and proof which I have posted to many times on here to prove what I say.  Are you truly that jealous.  Cause it sure looks that way.  I have many friends who have done many many more things than I have and I sure am not jealous in a way where I tell them they are full of shit just to make me feel closer to them or better like you do.  There is something seriously wrong with your self esteem dude.  Are you really that weak, and feeble that you have to try (and fail) to make me look like I am lying.  That is really sad.  I have never met anyone like you before.  Honestly where do you live that you lead such a sad life and have nothing to do or play with.  It is evident from your number of posts and time of day and night that you have no life.  I truly feel sorry for you man.  Do you need some help or anything.  Can we put together a "Help the Squadpussy Fund" to help you maybe at least get out from the backwoods you obviously live in.  Or maybe buy you a helmet so the other kids in your town can't hurt your head more.  What do you need, maybe we can help. Also when is your next family reunion so at least you can get laid.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2007, 04:21:23 PM »
Also when is your next family reunion so at least you can get laid.
AAHAHAHAHAHAH

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2007, 04:36:38 PM »
Hey fatman, where in this paragraph do you think i am lying.  Also, why do you think I am lying.  I have pictures and proof which I have posted to many times on here to prove what I say.  Are you truly that jealous.  Cause it sure looks that way.  I have many friends who have done many many more things than I have and I sure am not jealous in a way where I tell them they are full of shit just to make me feel closer to them or better like you do.  There is something seriously wrong with your self esteem dude.  Are you really that weak, and feeble that you have to try (and fail) to make me look like I am lying.  That is really sad.  I have never met anyone like you before.  Honestly where do you live that you lead such a sad life and have nothing to do or play with.  It is evident from your number of posts and time of day and night that you have no life.  I truly feel sorry for you man.  Do you need some help or anything.  Can we put together a "Help the Squadpussy Fund" to help you maybe at least get out from the backwoods you obviously live in.  Or maybe buy you a helmet so the other kids in your town can't hurt your head more.  What do you need, maybe we can help. Also when is your next family reunion so at least you can get laid.

careful, this is the monster on the other side of the computer screen.  I dont think you'd want to make him mad.  Hes likely to reply with his typical 'MELTDOWN' post and then spend an extra 30 minutes on top of the 5+ hours he spends on this site daily calling bs on peoples lifts, when he cant verify a thing.  I seriously doubt this clown could bench 225 for 10.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2007, 05:12:09 PM »
I have realised that SQUAD has some serious issues:

low self-esteem, paranoid, obsessive, technologically dependancy (mainly the internet).

Why do u care what others do? Look at yourself and worry about yourself.

If u had a life, you would be too busy to worry whether all this shit is true. Does doubting and disproving wat others do make u feel better? or make up for ur lack of achievement? (pretty sad)

and lastly, I find it hilarious that u would doubt onlyme. He is an arm wrestling champ and absolutly HUGE in his pics. For to him to even acknowledge ur doubts is really being too nice to u.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

pushinweight

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2007, 10:56:53 PM »
Please do not tell me that picture above is this Squad kid. No way!  Shit now I know he is a joke.  You can tell that fat queer hasn't even seen a gym let alone go in one.  Why is he on here?  He is one of those guys who like to look at BB's?  That guy is softer than any pillow.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2007, 11:00:11 PM »
He overdoes it with questioning what others do and wasting his time with wat others do.

if he spent that time preparing his meals to diet, he would be able to shut everyone up on this board with a ripped physique.

He still hasn't answered me why he is not dieting or starting?

ps- I do not dislike Squad, yet some of his antics i find to be stupid and a waste of his time (eg- questioning others so much, and also not bothering to diet when he knows he would love to post ripped pics of himself)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2007, 11:25:48 PM »
He overdoes it with questioning what others do and wasting his time with wat others do.

if he spent that time preparing his meals to diet, he would be able to shut everyone up on this board with a ripped physique.

He still hasn't answered me why he is not dieting or starting?

ps- I do not dislike Squad, yet some of his antics i find to be stupid and a waste of his time (eg- questioning others so much, and also not bothering to diet when he knows he would love to post ripped pics of himself)

Its hard to dislike Squadpussy cause he is like a handicap kid but with a mental disability too.  You can't hate on him cause he was born this way.  You just got to go along with him and make it look like we listen and care what he says.  Honestly, you can tell he was picked on growing up.  Guys who hide behind computers and constantly put down people are the ones who got picked on the most.  He is really funny I think.  He is like that red headed retarded brother I never had.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2007, 11:47:02 PM »
Its hard to dislike Squadpussy cause he is like a handicap kid but with a mental disability too.  You can't hate on him cause he was born this way. 

hahahahahah hilarious
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2007, 01:28:25 AM »

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2007, 03:19:44 AM »
Its hard to dislike Squadpussy cause he is like a handicap kid but with a mental disability too.  you can tell he was picked on growing up. 

Very true, he is the worst case I have seen on the net.
Crying for help every day and night on getbig.
Squadfaggot don't know anything, cannot comprehend anything, never saw anything. never leaves his basement, thats the reason he is questioning everything.
Its like going to the gym or a restaurant and a Mongoloid(sqadfaggot) is running around there screaming for help, and dribbling: -faaak yoooo
to, everyone.
Harmless but disturbing.

B

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2007, 03:24:05 AM »
monster hotdog eating contest.

mmmmmm hotdogs