Author Topic: Does being a funny guy automatically put you in a girl's "friend zone"?  (Read 13544 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Does being a funny guy automatically put you in a girl's "friend zone"?
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2007, 04:27:05 PM »
These guys/girls don't mean well, mahg.

Hit it!

We don't want baby Mahgs with progressive inherited personality disorder....   :-\

That's what would happen.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2007, 01:33:29 PM »
Div hit it on the head, you're letting this shit go on.

Little bro, your only 16 man...have fun be yourself, ditch drama. First of all your not dealing with women...your dealing with girls, young girls who THINK they know what they want. Everyone changes dramatically in their first 30yrs..I promise you won't be the same person you are now when 18 then to 21 to 25 finally to 30 when you have a pretty good sense of who you are and where you're going...though the quest to self improvement should never die.

Get a great education and a great job. Improving yourself in a mature way via conversational skills, wittiness, respect, morals (or a least have set boundaries that you will stand up for), will get you further than you think with a SANE female.

Young, immature girls are interested in bank accounts, swinging cocks and anything that will benefit them...plus this one sounds freaking nuts.

Real, Sane, mature women by nature do want a provider / protector but, also want a great conversationalist, listener,loyal, has integrity, good father potential (maybe), supporter, equal rights (as in chores), and most of all patience to handle all the complexities that come with her and a relationship.

If you try to force something...it will only backfire, as you're finding out...learn when to walk.

Patience and stop taking life so seriously...for now, and run like hell from this chick. If you seriously thinks she's capable of hurting you or herself you should say something to your parents or the school counselor.

The only SERIOUS decisions you should be making right now are Protected sex (hopefully not negotiable when and if it happens), your stand on alcohol / drugs (what ever it may be) and what college your applying for in a year or so.

Your time with the ladies will come bro, stick to your guns, don't change who you are for chick..she won't respect it, neither will anyone else. Quality vs. Quantity.

Very Well said! I can never understand those that seek out damaged goods in order to "rescue them".
I always have to wonder about people whose penchant is to do just that.
w

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2007, 05:51:39 PM »
Should we be concerned that mahg hasn't been online in five days?    :-\

:)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2007, 06:44:33 PM »
Should we be concerned that mahg hasn't been online in five days?    :-\

I'm still alive.  ::)  :)

Busy all week. Hey it's Saturday night, and the UFC is on in 25 minutes. Double yeah!!  8)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2007, 06:50:56 PM »

Busy all week. Hey it's Saturday night, and the UFC is on in 25 minutes. Double yeah!!  8)

I'm glad to see that you are still alive.   :)

:)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2007, 11:25:15 AM »

Give us an update, Mahgster.

Are you still caught up in that friend zone?

Speak!   :o

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...