Author Topic: TO ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THAT ONLYME PRESSED 405 BEHIND THE NECK CHECK THIS OUT!!!  (Read 4350 times)

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
Re: TO ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THAT ONLYME PRESSED 405 BEHIND THE NECK CHECK THIS OU
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 06:01:38 AM »
dude honestly why do you own yourself so much.  It is getting pitiful.  give it up already
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: TO ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THAT ONLYME PRESSED 405 BEHIND THE NECK CHECK THIS OU
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2007, 06:10:26 AM »
Squadpussy, give me your address so I can send you a signed 8 x 10.  You are my biggest fan.  Here I have attached one so you can print it out and jack off on it.  You know you want to.  Dude seriously I am not gay like you so you have no chance of being with me.  SO here is a picture so you can at least dream more. :-\

same way as sarcasm is in the head of so many pathetic fucks on here...your in his head. poor sarcasm, this behind the neck press thing is really haunting his mind hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahah a. his insecurities float to the surface of the iron pond the same way as poo logs float in a sea of creatinine saturated waste.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
  in fact you are so out like a fuc*king bird table in your granny's backyard...

That's great......He called SF a "bird table"....................in Finland that must be worse than "Hitler" or "Osama bin Laden"......a f*cking "bird table".................you wanna talk about an epic insult, HAHAAHAHAA
Cam ad mi

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Yes that has been established.  And I believe Onlyme lifted this weight.  I was there  I saw it in the mirror.
I for one believe you for what its worth,one guy in my gym can do 2 reps with 315.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2007, 06:38:17 AM »
his insecurities float to the surface of the iron pond the same way as poo logs float in a sea of creatinine saturated waste.
Pure poetry! :)

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!

That's great......He called SF a "bird table"....................in Finland that must be worse than "Hitler" or "Osama bin Laden"......a f*cking "bird table".................you wanna talk about an epic insult, HAHAAHAHAA

Well, let me explain: As you know, english isn't my first language, so I have to translate all these words of wisdo...khm....well...al l this shit from finnish to english, and it could be difficult sometimes. For example, there is numerous of different sayings in both language, some of them have same meaning and it is easy to use them in both languages. This one wasn't, because it may have a different meaning in english. Here, when somebody is totally lost, talking about some thing which he doesn't know anything, just like a Squatwanker, we say he is out, meaning that he is outside of things or conversation. Out like a bird table, or out like a snowman. So, if some finn told you, that you are out like a string of a tampax, it means that he is referring your ignorance of the matter ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2007, 03:29:06 PM »
Seeing through and owning Squadpussy is so easy it's like waking up in the morning....it comes natural.  It is so evident this guy is the typical "whipping post" for his family and neighbors.  I highly doubt he has many if any friends.  It is so easy to see.  It is pitiful but he brings it on himself.  He gets picked on in real life and he found a website where most of the guys are bigger than he is and would kill him in person but hiding behind a computer screen gives him "superman" strength and he can do what he wants knowing he can't be touched.  It is so typical of guys like this.  The internet has allowed a whole new breed and thug.  It's the kind who can terrorize but do it from behind a computer screen cause he isn't man enough to do it in person.  Also, I think he is mad at me cause he is having a hard time proving I never made the lifts I claim.  And he used to PM and ask me questions on lifting.  Now he is mad at me cause I was getting tired of all his putting down on people without himhaving any gym or lifting experience at all.  Now he has Pumpster (a veteran) saying he gives good advice on training.  Oh lord what is this place coming too.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Classic Stuff.

Vince Basile should include this in his tribute thread.