Author Topic: IFBB North Americans Results  (Read 5964 times)

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: IFBB North Americans Results
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 09:28:29 PM »
Thanks!

Any more pics?

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2007, 09:42:00 PM »
Looked real good.

When was the last guy to win a pro card without a gut?

No gut. Even Dexter Jackson can't walk around without a gut anymore.

This is the guy he beat. I think Eric's better.

Also looks like he smoothed out as the day went on.

BTW, this guy also got a pro card (masters div.)

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2007, 09:50:14 PM »
I believe this is dzulboy. Right?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2007, 09:56:49 PM »
"...16th Tab Hunter..."

??? I guess those 60's era movies didn't pay that well.

Other names of interest:

David Hughes
Joe Ladnier
Dave Hawk Jr.
Danny Cicchirillo
a

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III

tomgreynolds

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2007, 10:10:50 AM »
Ben Pakulski, 2nd in the super heavyweight, used to be the guy in the muscletech ads for Hydroxycut Hardcore.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2007, 10:11:50 AM »
Ben Pakulski, 2nd in the super heavyweight, used to be the guy in the muscletech ads for Hydroxycut Hardcore.

So THAT's where I've seen him before. I knew the guy looked vaguely familiar.

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2007, 02:57:43 PM »
Haha Isaac, just speaking the truth bro, I mean come on, Cherry was better than 4th in his class, i admit he could have been a bit tighter, but that was a shitty class..........

No way.  Cherry needed to drop at least 15lbs more.  He was soft. Ben P should of won the class imo with Grigori 2nd.  Cherry was lucky to get 4th.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2007, 09:26:05 PM »
Thanks!

Any more pics?

Yeah. Some close ups of those teeth would certainly give new meaning to franken-science bodybuilders.

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2007, 01:33:02 AM »
Great smile along with a hot wife on that new IFBB Pro.   :-\

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2007, 06:08:22 AM »
Great smile along with a hot wife on that new IFBB Pro.   :-\

yeah  cards issued on smiles and trophy wives   ::)

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2007, 02:50:30 PM »
You must be a bunch of fucking idiots on this blah blah blog greg has sacks of ass cheeks hanging out his trunks no traps a lat spread that was a joke post the pics you retards. the blonde kid was hard great legs but back no great detail front no great shape arms tri's shoulders soso great future, kirk defranco whatever hard back shot guess that's a welcome back from the pdi as for myself yes my hammy's where soft in comparison but my arms traps lat spread backdouble bicep side tricep and side chest are all killing em and if you don't think so that's why you don't compete! and if you don't know now you know.

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2007, 02:54:28 PM »
This gives out a pro card yet there's nothing on Flex online, no results anywhere that I can find and no pics. What gives?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2007, 03:54:55 PM »
You must be a bunch of fucking idiots on this blah blah blog greg has sacks of ass cheeks hanging out his trunks no traps a lat spread that was a joke post the pics you retards. the blonde kid was hard great legs but back no great detail front no great shape arms tri's shoulders soso great future, kirk defranco whatever hard back shot guess that's a welcome back from the pdi as for myself yes my hammy's where soft in comparison but my arms traps lat spread backdouble bicep side tricep and side chest are all killing em and if you don't think so that's why you don't compete! and if you don't know now you know.
Wow, look how lucky we are on getbig to have a top level npc competitor posting here.

I have to agree with AD's judgement of the show, it was a bad class, and he was punished for not coming in looking like he usually does, but his 90% was better than everyone else's that day.

Just come in november at the nationals and destory em AD!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2007, 04:04:09 PM »

MELTDOWN!!!

A less hostile tone and not calling people who may or may not disagree with you, might serve you better.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2007, 04:24:36 PM »
A meltdown ?another moron! It's called freedom of speech and not worrying about how you might be placed by what you say. Yeah i called polumbo because after 15,ooo yrs of competing and not getting his pro card he should be a knowledgable writer I wanted him to reevaluate his mouth and don't worry about my pre contest prep. Why did he call you for advice or to cry on your shoulder? You dont even know me but you will if you run your flapper! Buckeye

Surely this must be a silly gimmick.

Your skills of logic and argument are even more pathetic than your vacuous threats of violence.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2007, 04:36:11 PM »
MELTDOWN!!!

A less hostile tone and not calling people retards who may or may not disagree with you, might serve you better.

Correction. I missed a word in my previous post. You may have misunderstood.

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2007, 04:38:18 PM »
your missing your mind. get your mind right! Find a new hobby. I see you got the message

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2007, 04:40:28 PM »
your missing your mind. get your mind right! Find a new hobby. I see you got the message

What message?

My mind is fine, thank you. It can even tell the difference between "your" and "you're."

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2007, 04:47:22 PM »

Stay calm A.D :D

Congrats on a solid showing also.

Stavios

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2007, 06:09:37 PM »
AD why are you so mad ?
nobody said anything wrong as far as I know

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2007, 06:09:51 PM »
What message?

My mind is fine, thank you. It can even tell the difference between "your" and "you're."

first you post pics of chics with avg size boobs with their tops on...........Now this.....Dude you have to re-evaluate the reason you post on this board.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2007, 06:44:28 PM »
first you post pics of chics with avg size boobs with their tops on...........Now this.....Dude you have to re-evaluate the reason you post on this board.

How dare you, sir?

Those boobies were far above average!

As for "this," I have no idea what was running through the guy's head.

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2007, 12:03:46 AM »
yeah  cards issued on smiles and trophy wives   ::)

The point is bodybuilders are supposed to attract hot chicks.  Don't give me the crap about girls not being attracted to bodybuilders and yada, yada, yada.  Unless the bodybuilder is bloated like hell he should pick up some nice tail based on what he looks like with some nice fitted clothing.