Author Topic: The Pick-Up Artist...  (Read 4491 times)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: The Pick-Up Artist...
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2007, 05:16:54 AM »
I was looking forward to this show hoping to learn stuff about women, but those 3 guys are tools. They want the guys to transform themselves, get ear piercings, come up with bullshit pickup lines, play these stupid games with women. That's not who they are. The show should be about teaching a sweet, sensitive nerd how to gain confidence and get a girl. Not convert them into pimp type jerks. ::)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2007, 06:52:45 AM »
They claim the people at the bar are not actors.

I only saw part of one show (the first episode I think) and I heard the claim that the people at the bar were not actors when the "students" went in.

I don't think I heard the claim when the 3 "playas" went into the bar.

As I stated on MY THREAD that I started about this show (ahem ;D).

:)

Although how many women you fall for a dude named "Mystery" who weres ski googles (that was out back in 1997) and eyeliner? Confidence is one thing, a gimmick is another.

True.  I think if "Mystery" came up to me and told me his name was "Mystery" and that he had given himself that name I would try to be nice but may secretly be thinking "Oh brother."

I was looking forward to this show hoping to learn stuff about women, but those 3 guys are tools. They want the guys to transform themselves, get ear piercings, come up with bullshit pickup lines, play these stupid games with women. That's not who they are. The show should be about teaching a sweet, sensitive nerd how to gain confidence and get a girl. Not convert them into pimp type jerks. ::)
:)
R

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2007, 07:03:09 AM »
this show is really good hahahahah one of the funniest things i have seen on TV !!
L

GirlyMuscle

• Getbig I
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2007, 07:27:46 AM »
Am I the only one who thinks all those pick-up artists (teachers not students) are really gay?  They look gay, dress gay and act gay.  That's why the girls warm up to them so easily.  Gay men know how to talk to women because gay men are a gals' best friend.  Gay, I tell ya.

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2007, 10:48:40 AM »
Am I the only one who thinks all those pick-up artists (teachers not students) are really gay?  They look gay, dress gay and act gay.  That's why the girls warm up to them so easily.  Gay men know how to talk to women because gay men are a gals' best friend.  Gay, I tell ya.

Not that there's anything wrong with that....
LOL :) !

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2007, 11:16:27 AM »
the method was working all weekend and today at lunch ..hahahahha the women I try to pick upwomen are like lab mice that get manipulated into like men !!!!  8)
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2007, 10:26:04 AM »
you can change someones looks...
you can change their manners and get em to be refined
you can get em expensive clothes and a tan

you cant teach confidence and charm .

any douche can pick up a girl given fancy clothes , car and a grand in their pocket..hense i say..bigger the bling, lower the self esteem.
carpe` vaginum!