Author Topic: Anybody know a reputable site to get Generic Valium???  (Read 2340 times)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Anybody know a reputable site to get Generic Valium???
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2007, 10:18:10 AM »
ONLY A FAG LIKE U LISTENS TO bLUNT AND SMOKES WEED ...WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE...

Hahahah yeah buddy! I'm sorry i'm nowhere near as cool as you sevestes. The man who juices a gram of test a week and takes pictures in rooms filled with half naked men while in his 1980's special whitey tighties. Not to mention your vegan ugly whore girlfriend, must have taken alot to land that one huh.

Your life is nothing sevestes and I only have feelings of sorrow for you. You need to loosen up I can't even imagine how shitty your life is with all that stress. You log on to getbig and take it out on me. Ease up dude. Get your dick sucked, smoke something, and then just relax man.

So if i'm what you call a loser i'm very proud to be one I live a very fulfilling stress free life. So... Fuck off ugly :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2007, 10:22:05 AM »
Weed is a black mans drug. I am not saying there is anything wrong with that, but hardly any white people smoke weed. Well, some Vietnam vets do, but other than that it's mainly for black people. They even rap about it in their songs.

Weed is excellent, but is test for and impairs. I like it, but have discontinued it.

Stick to the pills(excluding oxycotin) because they're not tested for, as well as alcohol, which is accepted in civilized cultures.

Valium is similiar to Ambien. But Ambien will put you to sleep and you wont want to wake up.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2007, 10:26:45 AM »
Weed is excellent, but is test for and impairs. I like it, but have discontinued it.

Stick to the pills(excluding oxycotin) because they're not tested for, as well as alcohol, which is accepted in civilized cultures.

Valium is similiar to Ambien. But Ambien will put you to sleep and you wont want to wake up.
uhhhh, you're giving danielson advice on drugs? ;D
follow the arrows

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2007, 10:43:21 AM »

I know a pissload of people that are white that smoke endless amounts of weed. Joe Rogan smokes a shitlaod of weed. Pills are alright but not always available and sometimes expensive and can leave you somewhat "hungover." But also great if used properly.

When I smoke a blunt or take bong hits I feel great and I can focus all my energy towards one thing easier. It's like when you workout and during your set you dont even hear the music, but with everything. It's just incredible if you use it wisely and don't abuse it.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2007, 11:08:45 PM »
Hahahah yeah buddy! I'm sorry i'm nowhere near as cool as you sevestes. The man who juices a gram of test a week and takes pictures in rooms filled with half naked men while in his 1980's special whitey tighties. Not to mention your vegan ugly whore girlfriend, must have taken alot to land that one huh.

Your life is nothing sevestes and I only have feelings of sorrow for you. You need to loosen up I can't even imagine how shitty your life is with all that stress. You log on to getbig and take it out on me. Ease up dude. Get your dick sucked, smoke something, and then just relax man.

So if i'm what you call a loser i'm very proud to be one I live a very fulfilling stress free life. So... Fuck off ugly :)
MAJOR MELTDOWN. WOW !

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2007, 12:31:06 AM »
we can close this thread now.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2007, 12:56:10 AM »
If you want less anxiety in your life then get out and get a life instead of posting on discussion boards. Sounds like you are in a deadend job. Trust muscleheads to resort to remedies.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2007, 02:54:09 AM »
If you want less anxiety in your life then get out and get a life instead of posting on discussion boards. Sounds like you are in a deadend job. Trust muscleheads to resort to remedies.
Hows Roz vince???? i hear someone is fucking the ex wife splendidly.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2007, 05:13:20 AM »
Hows Roz vince???? i hear someone is fucking the ex wife splendidly.
that will lower your blood pressure  :o
L