Author Topic: Pulcinella Wins Heavyweight Masters at North Americans (new pics)  (Read 6525 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: Pulcinella Wins Heavyweight Masters at North Americans (new pics)
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2007, 11:09:02 PM »
You're the guy that posted that video of your family complaining that you essentially abandoned them aren't you? In essence you were promoting a video that showed you to be so wrapped up in a hobby that will never pay you anything that you didn't care about your family.

Now tell me what exactly have you pursued or accomplished in bodybuilding other than immense vanity that is worth alienating your entire family?

We are born alone and we die alone, let the man do what makes him happy. Dave you looked WAYYY better than I thought you would damn you are making progress and getting better, that's what it's all about. Congrats on the win.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2007, 04:15:13 AM »
You people are a bunch of tools.You rip a guy who competes at the highest levels of amateur bodybuilding and then say"how much money have you made".How absolutely stupid.I compete in powerlifting and have spent thousands of dollars to do it.I have had at least 6 different surgeries from blowing off various bodyparts.I wouldn't trade a day of it.What,so I can go through life just going to work coming home and waiting to die.This is why people who don't compete will never understand people who do.I'm married[have been for 18 years]have a 13 year old son,but is trying to be a good husband and father all that there is?Sorry,competing and doing something you love is so much more important then trodding through this life knocking others.Once again,those who can,compete,those who cant bitch about others.Sad.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2007, 04:30:22 AM »
actually this guy won the overall and didnt even have to sacrifice his life and juice to win the whole pie

DW, where was this shot taken?  maybe in ben and joe's dinning room?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2007, 05:04:12 AM »
Well stated, Billy!

namchamp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2007, 09:50:52 AM »
the white head chocolate body fella did deserve the win,,his waist for super heavy is superb inadditon to very good symetry,,never the less i think pulcinella can and will win his pro card if compete and it will be before your president leaves office

hmmmmm.....you sure the chocolate fella shoulda won, gh?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2007, 12:53:15 PM »
You people are a bunch of tools.You rip a guy who competes at the highest levels of amateur bodybuilding and then say"how much money have you made".How absolutely stupid.I compete in powerlifting and have spent thousands of dollars to do it.I have had at least 6 different surgeries from blowing off various bodyparts.I wouldn't trade a day of it.What,so I can go through life just going to work coming home and waiting to die.This is why people who don't compete will never understand people who do.I'm married[have been for 18 years]have a 13 year old son,but is trying to be a good husband and father all that there is?Sorry,competing and doing something you love is so much more important then trodding through this life knocking others.Once again,those who can,compete,those who cant bitch about others.Sad.

Try a little critical thinking before melting down Prof. Hawking.

This guy promoted a video on this site that showed his family complaining about him abandoning them. He promoted it, no one went looking for it. If you're going to promote the fact that you've abandoned your family in the pursuit of a hobby that will never pay you anything and that will never lead to anything other than possible health issues then a thinking man might expect that a rational human being would question his motives.

You meatheads that meltdown when anyone questions your motives crack me up.  Guess what captain, your wife and son are your NUMBER 1 priority, they take precedence. The fact that I actually needed to post that is ridiculous.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2007, 12:56:51 PM »
he seems like a good guy who works hard in the gym, good job.  It's amazing to look at this guy and the shape he manages to get in, he's got some "funky" bodyparts but he just busts his ass.  Congrats.
nasser=piece of shit

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2007, 12:57:01 PM »
Try a little critical thinking before melting down Prof. Hawking.

This guy promoted a video on this site that showed his family complaining about him abandoning them. He promoted it, no one went looking for it. If you're going to promote the fact that you've abandoned your family in the pursuit of a hobby that will never pay you anything and that will never lead to anything other than possible health issues then a thinking man might expect that a rational human being would question his motives.

You meatheads that meltdown when anyone questions your motives crack me up.  Guess what captain, your wife and son are your NUMBER 1 priority, they take precedence. The fact that I actually needed to post that is ridiculous.
Not necessarily.  There has to be some compromise, otherwise there is regret.  And with regret comes blame and then everything falls apart. 
:D Weee

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2007, 01:19:01 PM »
Not necessarily.  There has to be some compromise, otherwise there is regret.  And with regret comes blame and then everything falls apart. 

Oh, please. The fact that some people want to turn this fact into a debate is asinine. Are you really going to question that a man's wife and child are his number 1 priority? That doesn't mean he's tethered to them 24/7 but it most certainly means they take precedence over anything else. You get married and you have a child then it's your responsibility to take care of them.

Again, that doesn't mean you can't have hobbies or do things outside of the family but to PROMOTE a video where your family is complaining about you abandoning them because of a hobby?

The mentality of some of you people is hilarious.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2007, 01:27:35 PM »
Oh, please. The fact that some people want to turn this fact into a debate is asinine. Are you really going to question that a man's wife and child are his number 1 priority? That doesn't mean he's tethered to them 24/7 but it most certainly means they take precedence over anything else. You get married and you have a child then it's your responsibility to take care of them.

Again, that doesn't mean you can't have hobbies or do things outside of the family but to PROMOTE a video where your family is complaining about you abandoning them because of a hobby?

I fail to see where either Billy or Dave are saying they chose bbing over a wife or child (btw...Dave is not married and has no children).  I saw Billy saying that there is more to life than just being a good husband and father.   And he's right, there is, if he is not happy in his life...how can he provide happiness to them in theirs.  Again...compromise.   And as far as Dave and his family, they didn't "abondon" him, the just don't understand him and his desires to compete.  And he also explained on here that his sister was somewhat exagerating his absense on his DVD.  His sister wants him to be more family orientated and feels he is missing out on family things, but again...if he doesn't follow his dream and live for himself...there will be regret, so therefore again..there must be compromise, which he stated he does.  He does attend a lot of family functions. 
:D Weee

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2007, 01:28:00 PM »

Dave has no wife nor a child..................h e is free to pursue his bodybuilding dreams!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2007, 01:36:21 PM »

Dave has no wife nor a child..................h e is free to pursue his bodybuilding dreams!

Uh yeah, I wasn't referring to Pulcinella regarding the wife and child. I was referring to the guy that thinks either you powerlift or you come home and wait to die. As if there is absolutely nothing else to life except lifting and waiting to die.

I don't know much about this Pulcinella guy other than he PROMOTED a video featuring his family complaining that he abandoned them. I don't know about you but that's not something I'd want to promote especially when the reason for the abandonment is a hobby that will never amount to anything other than a hobby or perhaps serious health issues.

BTW, had I never seen that video and heard the family complain then I never would have commented on the topic. He promoted the issue as if it were something to be proud of.

GRIFFGEAR

• Getbig I
  • WWW.GRIFFGEAR.NET
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2007, 04:33:59 PM »
Dave
you looked great at North americans dude.  keep up the hard work and you will get your card.  my vote was for you in the overall as well. 

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2007, 04:36:53 PM »
Dave
you looked great at North americans dude.  keep up the hard work and you will get your card.  my vote was for you in the overall as well. 

THANK YOU!

The Coach

« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2007, 04:55:12 PM »

THANK YOU!

You looked awesome for the show and judging by the pics you should have won.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2007, 04:57:25 PM »
Dave did look good but that Horn dude had him beat fair and square, far wider and more complete and this is coming from a fellow dago. :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2007, 05:07:16 PM »

hmmmmm.....you sure the chocolate fella shoulda won, gh?

ummmm yes

dave has more muscle density and is thicker which is good,,but the clown had better symetry,,tighter waist,,over all size as in super heavy,,and when super heavy brings his condition 100% on and has such small waist for super heavy,,he is usually going to win,,also from front the clown looked phenominal from what i seen

now,,as i said before dave is at the pro level,,its a matter of giving illusion of smaller waist or wider shoulders for him to get a pro card,,his  condition was best that day  but as i told you symetry win those shows,,

dont worry for him he will get pro card,,this is pro level physiqe
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2007, 05:11:33 PM »
ummmm yes

dave has more muscle density and is thicker which is good,,but the clown had better symetry,,tighter waist,,over all size as in super heavy,,and when super heavy brings his condition 100% on and has such small waist for super heavy,,he is usually going to win,,also from front the clown looked phenominal from what i seen

now,,as i said before dave is at the pro level,,its a matter of giving illusion of smaller waist or wider shoulders for him to get a pro card,,his  condition was best that day  but as i told you symetry win those shows,,

dont worry for him he will get pro card,,this is pro level physiqe
what can Dave do to get his shoulders wider, i'm sure at the level he's at he's tried everything, is it just having narrow clavicles? IMO that's the only thing holding him back besides the blocky abs.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2007, 05:18:54 PM »
what can Dave do to get his shoulders wider, i'm sure at the level he's at he's tried everything, is it just having narrow clavicles? IMO that's the only thing holding him back besides the blocky abs.

Gaspari was narrow and he looked pretty good circa 86-89, he was lighter than dave I believe.....I don't know if eliminating certain movements would help to streamline his waist or not.  Francios stopped doing deads and heavy squats to help bring his waist down.....I don't know if that's an option in this case.
nasser=piece of shit

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2007, 05:22:44 PM »

Dave looks incredibly oath in this picture.

Is there any type of clause in the IFBB rulebook which would give a bodybuilder his pro card after winning his class at a contest multiple times?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2007, 05:24:07 PM »

his shoulders develpment is actually superb,,its the widness he is lacking,,my recomendation is do the same thing jason did and it is working on the back,,upper back and lats,,get them to appear wider,,get them as detailed as possible while being wider,,this he can do,,the calvicles he cant do anything about but the moment he get that upper back/lats a little more spread in relax the waist wont be a problem
also bring up better detail in hams
he is pretty much getting the card next show he does if fixing those things
again i only see pictures but from pictures that is what need to be done
fallen angel

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2007, 11:57:33 PM »
his shoulders develpment is actually superb,,its the widness he is lacking,,my recomendation is do the same thing jason did and it is working on the back,,upper back and lats,,get them to appear wider,,get them as detailed as possible while being wider,,this he can do,,the calvicles he cant do anything about but the moment he get that upper back/lats a little more spread in relax the waist wont be a problem
also bring up better detail in hams
he is pretty much getting the card next show he does if fixing those things
again i only see pictures but from pictures that is what need to be done

this is all true  but dave beat that guy  end of story.........i call em like i see em....i got my ass kicked and dave got cheated

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2007, 03:16:55 AM »
Laura is Mike aware of the fact you're mouthifying Pulcinella?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2007, 04:21:05 AM »

so you are saying that abadoning your wife and kid for a hobby that injects illegal and potentially lethal drugs is wrong?

you are not hardcode until you abandon your family and record it for a video
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2007, 04:25:52 AM »

Billy, you are the man.. ::)
Here comes the money shot