Author Topic: Jock Itch Question  (Read 9991 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Jock Itch Question
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2007, 04:05:15 PM »
Shower after any rigorous activity. Wash the sweat away, and your problem is gone.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2007, 10:43:49 PM »
try taking a shower and when you do, take a cracker in the shower with you so you can scrape all the cheese fumunda even under your little foreskin too!!!! and after you scrape you have a healthy snack and as emeril live always says baaaaaaaaamm!!!!!!! you have a healthy snack ENJOY.
i

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2007, 02:17:53 AM »
try taking a shower and when you do, take a cracker in the shower with you so you can scrape all the cheese fumunda even under your little foreskin too!!!! and after you scrape you have a healthy snack and as emeril live always says baaaaaaaaamm!!!!!!! you have a healthy snack ENJOY.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!....Damn! I just had an image flash in my head reading this LOOOOOOOOL!!!
P

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2007, 02:48:47 AM »
true story hope this helps :-*
i

packetman

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2007, 02:50:48 AM »
Lotriman Af cost 9.99 for a small ass tube....

How much for the stuff that goes on your balls?  ;D

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2007, 02:56:00 AM »
How much for the stuff that goes on your balls?  ;D
try dippng your balls in egg batter and flour  then drop them in a frying pan hope this helps
i

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2007, 05:30:12 PM »
or try rubbing some peanut butter on your sack and let your pooch lick it off. hope this helps ;D
i

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2007, 05:33:45 PM »
lamasil spray.  Works better than the lotion.  Once a day, keep that underwear changed after a workout.   

Also, wash you're hands before you piss at the gym, not after.  Washing before keeps all the fungus from the equipment from you're family jewels.
Most are all show no go!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2007, 05:43:48 PM »
lamasil spray.  Works better than the lotion.  Once a day, keep that underwear changed after a workout.   

Also, wash you're hands before you piss at the gym, not after.  Washing before keeps all the fungus from the equipment from you're family jewels.
really i shake hands rub the sweat off my balls shake more hands eat my pre workout meal scratch some more , workout ,shake some more hands,post workout meal then finally wash my hands while in the shower and still dont suffer jock itch. i hope this helps
i

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2007, 10:16:14 PM »
lamasil spray.  Works better than the lotion. 

yup...spray is better...

also, sleep with your twig and berries in a clean sock red hot chilli peppers style. helps prevent sweat build up between the thighs...(doc actually gave me ...errr...my buddy that advice years ago when "he" had that problem)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2007, 01:33:04 AM »
100% serious answer that would blow away any of the previous suggestions.  Try Kukui Nut Oil from Oils of Aloha in Hawaii.  100% guaranteed it will get it to go away.  I used to send it to my daughters mom for her to put on our daughter diaper rash and gone the next day.  Kukui Nut oil has healing properties far better and scientifically proven than Aloe.  It is unreal and the best for any skin rash.  It is used in burn clinics around the world.  It is awesome stuff and it does work.  Read their testamonials.  They are real.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2007, 04:46:28 AM »

RUB A GRAPEFRUIT ON IT!!!!

Sorry I couldn't resist!   ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2007, 04:48:14 AM »
100% serious answer that would blow away any of the previous suggestions.  Try Kukui Nut Oil from Oils of Aloha in Hawaii.  100% guaranteed it will get it to go away.  I used to send it to my daughters mom for her to put on our daughter diaper rash and gone the next day.  Kukui Nut oil has healing properties far better and scientifically proven than Aloe.  It is unreal and the best for any skin rash.  It is used in burn clinics around the world.  It is awesome stuff and it does work.  Read their testamonials.  They are real.

bro he has some sort of bacteria infection from not washing his balls properly, not nappy rash ;D

MustangAce

• Getbig I
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2007, 10:59:12 PM »

This is one of the funniest things i've ever read