Author Topic: How to judge calves in bodybuilding contests.  (Read 3038 times)

Alex23

Re: How to judge calves in bodybuilding contests.
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2007, 02:21:58 AM »
Oh yea, another pet peeve of mine.

When a bodybuilding contest is solely judged on how tightly shredded a mans ass is, I will fuckin shoot myself in the head.......

i hate when i read these queer reviews of bb shows and all they talk about is how " insert name here" glutes werent striated.......

Who gives a fuck how tight another mans ass is, what does that have to do w/symmetry and asthetics??

boom.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2007, 02:28:19 AM »
Oh yea, another pet peeve of mine.

When a bodybuilding contest is solely judged on how tightly shredded a mans ass is, I will fuckin shoot myself in the head.......

i hate when i read these queer reviews of bb shows and all they talk about is how " insert name here" glutes werent striated.......

Who gives a fuck how tight another mans ass is, what does that have to do w/symmetry and asthetics??

Exactly.
If a bodybuilder can get striated glutes, then good on him i guess, but there is no need to hitch up the posing trunks. We can see enough of the glutes (from a judging perspective) with the trunks worn the proper way, so the guys have to literally stop taking it so far.
No doubt about it...

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2007, 02:30:46 AM »
Not really the hams and calves, but the glutes yes. I'm a big bodybuilding fan, so im not saying shit or trying to make some old joke about it, but the whole hitching up the trunks to show off those striated glutes has gotta stop.

I could not agree more.....