Author Topic: NICK HERSH  (Read 805 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
NICK HERSH
« on: September 04, 2007, 09:19:10 AM »
Where is the V's favorite whipping boy?  Oh, that's right, he's run like a chickenshit because he's tired of getting his beanpole ass owned. :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Master Blaster

Re: NICK HERSH
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 02:25:30 PM »
Why aren't your stars green?  ;)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 04:39:50 PM »
Where is the V's favorite whipping boy?  Oh, that's right, he's run like a chickenshit because he's tired of getting his beanpole ass owned. :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

haha kid hasn't been here since i destroyed him a few days ago.  it was pretty sweet  ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=166129.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=166130.0
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 04:58:07 PM »
Oh, the irony. I absolutely crucify our resident half negro / half indian moron and he tries to claim he owned me. Got to love it, eh Apu?  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 06:13:07 PM »
I still can't forget how little Nicky Hersh had his ass handed to him by Special Ed...................... .

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 08:04:00 PM »
Oh, the irony. I absolutely crucify our resident half negro / half indian moron and he tries to claim he owned me. Got to love it, eh Apu?  ::)

You can tell Nick Hersh is pissed out of 'his' mind...'he' is resorting to racial slurs again...

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 09:45:34 AM »
I still can't forget how little Nicky Hersh had his ass handed to him by Special Ed...................... .

haha yes that was an specially brutal beatdown.  i bet that owning alone cost Nick's parents about $800 in therapy bills for him.
I'm Nick's role model!