Author Topic: Jimmy pics  (Read 7916 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Jimmy pics
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2006, 11:20:18 AM »
Jimmy are you teh gay ??
L

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2006, 01:23:19 PM »
first of all thank you very much for your detailed reply.

Ivan is still alive and a big name in nabba in ireland. the top man i believe. buster is dead. died 18years ago i think. i will def confirm this tomorro and let you know. buster from what i hear had immensely broad shoulders and a huge barrel chest. benched ridiculous weights at 9-10stone.

Ivan's gym is closed many years. buster mcshane used to train mary peters the olympic gold medalist. as did my current gym owner voictor camp. he trained with them also. he also owned a gym called centaur (same one as his current one in belfast where i train) in leeds. he trained bill richardson and knows and has met every pro there was from bill pearl in the 50s right through arnold lou serge etc up until the early 90s when he stopped playing such an active role. it was his gym which put reg parks gym out of business. he knows reg well

anyway my gym is opposite where busters was and sadly is the only free weights only gym left in belfast city center. tho it is still thriving. victor always tells me abpout the best irish bbuilder he saw. he sed hee wnet over to america after winning the mr ireland and won mr usa a few times!! maybe it was only the once. once again ill confirm this for ya.

i have seen glenn ross a few times mainly at charity events and once in the gym tho i never saw him train. my fried has a great story about that though.

ivan apparantly was a very straightforward man who was notoriously tight with money. then again he was a business man and a very successful one

thanks very much foir your kind words. i appreciate it and ill get back to you tomorro night. thanks Jimmy

Where in ireland do ur parents come from

John Goudy

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2006, 02:27:08 PM »
in the 1700s my ancestors are form the shetlands. are they the most northern islands? than god we got the scottish blood out of us lol. all irish.

celtic nations have great genetics

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2006, 02:43:10 PM »
till this day. the celts are insane. i read a lot about them.

celtic power!!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2006, 01:59:59 PM »
Jimmy i asked today in gym. Buster Mcshane died about 18-20 years ago. he was killed in a drink driving accident. crashed intpo a wall. very sad.

Do you know billy cook? this was the guy the gym owner said had best irish physique. mervin cotter i think was another guy. ive forgotten the name ill check tomorro. apparantly thus guy was fantastic

i seen a photo of spencer churchill on his 74th birthday. oh my god he look lke he was 45! looked like a master olympia competitor. do you know spencer. amazing looking.

wb please

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2006, 03:26:16 AM »
I'm not into old piss-reaking pussy.  Fitness gals with shaven havens are my type  :)
Monster state of Denial, Brutal delusions and Epic you can't handle the truth.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: Jimmy Thomson's pics
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2007, 02:43:00 PM »
Go to the Alzheimer's Board old man. Thissy here is for young guns.

Special "Old People Smell" Ed

hahahahaha

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2007, 05:18:25 AM »
what a jib  >:(