Author Topic: Ask The Super!  (Read 3308 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Ask The Super!
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2007, 01:44:30 PM »
Bluto,best band of the 80's?
genre doesn't matter

80s was great so so many great bands... metallica, queen, smiths, guns, judas priest, depeche mode, u2, rem,  etc

then we have a number of bands that was very typical for the 80s... duran duran, tears for fears etc...

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2007, 01:45:45 PM »
I've only seen Oz once, it had some homo stuff in the episode so I never watched it again. Is it worth it?

definitely worth it. homo stuff is typical for most prison movies but its not something thats a big part of that series
Z

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2007, 04:52:33 PM »
If your a true fan of tv/movies/music... you should be able to offer immediate opinions

If someone someone says "name the best western of all time"  I say "Unforgiven, but Once Upon a Time in the West could also be #1 depending on your movie style preference"

I'm gonna have to go with "Deadwood" for series, but movie? Unforgiven is very good, definitely up there.

But Tombstone, with an awesome Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday, is also kickass.
As empty as paradise

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2007, 08:02:27 PM »
I'm gonna have to go with "Deadwood" for series, but movie? Unforgiven is very good, definitely up there.

But Tombstone, with an awesome Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday, is also kickass.

too much dramatic license for me

16 months of drama squeezed into 3 weeks... please... and I don't think his younger brother was ever murdered through a window during a storm while playing pool

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2007, 04:05:05 AM »
too much dramatic license for me

16 months of drama squeezed into 3 weeks... please... and I don't think his younger brother was ever murdered through a window during a storm while playing pool

Both real really, really good. I'd give the nod to The Unforgiven though.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2007, 05:07:41 AM »
whatabout young guns!!!
Z

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2007, 07:12:23 AM »
Bluto,
Godfather 1 or 2?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2007, 10:53:40 AM »
tough call but im leaning towards the 2nd
Z

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2007, 02:27:01 PM »
Did angels save my life ??

About a year ago I was extra depressed and drinking a lot to numb the pain. On one particularly bad night I had quite a bit of tequila and passed out on the couch. In the middle of the night I "woke up" thinking to mysef that if I didn't eat something I woud die of alcohol poisoning. unfortunately, I was also experiencing sleep paralysis (which happens to me sometimes during periods of great stress) and couldn't move.

Thats when it happened. I felt someone behind me trying to push me up from the couch and I felt as though someone else was pulling on my arms. All of a sudden I was thrown from my body (out of body experience style) and my astral body, if you wil, ended up four feet from the couch. I felt like a male presence was next to me, but i didn't see him.

anyway, being drunk and not realizing exactly what was happening at the time, I began to try to crawl towards the kitchen. When I got to the door way I looked up and saw a beautiful woman with blonde curly hair dressed in all white with a golden light surrounding her. she looked down at me and smiled and the next thing I know I am back in my body on the couch. I woke up for real that time and staggered into the kitchen and got something to eat. Later that night I threw up the food and a good portion of my strawberry margaritas all over the carpet (sorry landlord).

so what does everyone think about this? did I see a guardian angel? and if so does that mean theres two, due to me sensing the male presence? did they save me from possible death?

or am I just a nutcase that had way too much to drink that night?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2007, 12:01:17 PM »
whatabout young guns!!!

Should I go see,
3:10 to Yuma with Russell Crow and Christian Bale
or
Jesse James with Brad Pitt
 ???

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2007, 01:48:59 PM »

Should I go see,
3:10 to Yuma with Russell Crow and Christian Bale
or
Jesse James with Brad Pitt
 ???

thats a good question! i havent seen any of them! i would recommend seeing anything with bale tho! he's always worth watching.

jesse james got some good reviews on imdb 8.6/10, but its only 300 people voting so far so that will probably be different once theyre up to 3000 votes or so

3:10 to Yuma is up to 8.4/10 at 6000 votes so that will probably stay high. close call!

Z

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2007, 07:42:44 PM »
Super... why did your thread die so drastically?

Was it your natural charm?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2007, 09:32:34 AM »
i unstickied it and the activity of other threads knocked it over  :o

thanks for bumping it tho! anything you wanna ask?
Z