Author Topic: AMERICAN DRIVING.... in IRAQ  (Read 3453 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: AMERICAN DRIVING.... in IRAQ
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2007, 03:33:40 PM »
What these scumbag insurgence do does not excuse any wrongdoing by Coalition troops, lol I cannot even believe that you say rape comes with the territory...You know how I have no trouble imagine what some of these iraqy guys feel over there? What makes them fight the US and Coalition forces? It's piss easy...I imagine that due to circumstances we (Europe) are poor and Saudi Arabia Middle East are rich, they "liberate" my country because they think we are not free or we believe in the wrong ideas or religion...
Do you would like to have extreme Muslims running on your street with Guns strapped to their side? I know I wouldn't...I know I would like to kill as many as possible if I find out my wife has been raped by some of them...
 I know I possibly would fancy the idea too to fight them, you see if you had any imagination at all you would distance yourself from the images you see on TV since Coaliton troops only look "familiar".
despite what you seem to think rape of locals by occupying forces has been going on throughout human history. its inevitable. the difference is that with the americans in iraq it is the rare exception and not the norm. one of the reasons why the situation has become so bogged down is just that, we are trying to fight the most humane war in history. you make it seem like its the rape of nanking over there as if the US forces are encouraged to gangrape and kill as many iraqi civilians as they please ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2007, 03:45:44 PM »
despite what you seem to think rape of locals by occupying forces has been going on throughout human history. its inevitable. the difference is that with the americans in iraq it is the rare exception and not the norm. one of the reasons why the situation has become so bogged down is just that, we are trying to fight the most humane war in history. you make it seem like its the rape of nanking over there as if the US forces are encouraged to gangrape and kill as many iraqi civilians as they please ::)

there is nothing like a human war... doesn't exist will never exist... and for those "rare" exepetions it doesn't matter shit if it only happend to them.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2007, 03:55:30 PM »
HOW the fuck it he stupid? Everything he said is true, Americans have killed a shit loads of people including your so called collateral damage ::) (these include kids and woman who in general have no argument with you guys what so ever) not only that but some of you guys even raped a 14 year old girl and shot her entire family  hahahahh I know oh and don't come with the One time story...Woman soldiers are litteraly scared to death over there and cannot go outside to pee because they are afraid to get raped.

Agree. It is a disgrace.

You know how I have no trouble imagine what some of these iraqy guys feel over there? What makes them fight the US and Coalition forces? It's piss easy...I imagine that due to circumstances we (Europe) are poor and Saudi Arabia Middle East are rich, they "liberate" my country because they think we are not free or we believe in the wrong ideas or religion... Do you would like to have extreme Muslims running on your street with Guns strapped to their side? I know I wouldn't...I know I would like to kill as many as possible if I find out my wife has been raped by some of them...

Exactly. If America were invaded, and hundreds of thousands killed, occupied for years, women raped.....they would be livid. But somehow people seem to act like Iraqi's should be celebrating. America was hit for one day, lost 2,000 people and were understandably livid. Iraq has been getting hit for years, lost at least 100 times the amount of people, had their women raped but they are not allowed to be mad?

If my island were to be invaded, I would resist with every bone in my body. We would be crushed in about 6 mins, but that is not the point. I will not be whipping out lemonade and welcoming some invaders on my soil.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2007, 04:13:59 PM »
Agree. It is a disgrace.

Exactly. If America were invaded, and hundreds of thousands killed, occupied for years, women raped.....they would be livid. But somehow people seem to act like Iraqi's should be celebrating. America was hit for one day, lost 2,000 people and were understandably livid. Iraq has been getting hit for years, lost at least 100 times the amount of people, had their women raped but they are not allowed to be mad?

If my island were to be invaded, I would resist with every bone in my body. We would be crushed in about 6 mins, but that is not the point. I will not be whipping out lemonade and welcoming some invaders on my soil.

you seem to be missing the point that virtually all of the iraqi civilians being killed are being killed by OTHER IRAQIS

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2007, 07:00:57 PM »
iraq is a sad country...

so is the US...

people are dying for no reason

be happy that you have the life you take for granted.

:-\

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2007, 01:35:55 AM »
you seem to be missing the point that virtually all of the iraqi civilians being killed are being killed by OTHER IRAQIS

Okay look mate... They are getting killed because some fucks want to destabilize the country since they are clever enough to know that in an open fight they had no chance against you boys EVER, my point here is they kill Iraq's BECAUSE you invaded the country and you boys are still there unfortunately Coalition forces are the cause of all the shit that is going down there.
Hey trust me, I was celebrating at first when I saw the first images of Americans being celebrated by Iraqis..I was curious (since I love history and I know you have fucked up in the past...spectacular If I may say so) but I was giving you guys the benefit of the doubt...in my daily discussion (I love to real live discuss) I defended the US actions and all...so you cannot say you did not had the world covering your back, I know there were a lot of people who said the war is wrong from the beginning but relatively speaking and seeing the world the numbers were pretty small, I mean it was post 9/11 and I believe the rest of the world was kinda relieved that asshold Bush did not nuke another country in retaliation.
But what is going on in Iraq is classic and if you follow history you will find similar scenarios, it's unwindable 100%...,. UNLESS... you relay make an effort to win the hearts and minds of ALL Iraq's, but guess what, I believe that most of the US Boys and Girls over there REALY want to do good... or at least in their first few month...but I guess when you see your Humvee disintegrate and have your decapitated head of your buddy and driver on your lap shit is kinda changed after that.

I'm rambling I know back to the movie (I promise I tie it in)... Them driving like this makes absolute sense to me... but you know what the all the people think in the bus when they got rammed? THOSE IGNORANT AMERICANS I HATE THEM... or they are simply afraid of you and will not witheld information when the local militia knocks on the door, what I mean with this is that the US and Coalition forces MADE these guys.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2007, 04:35:52 AM »

The point is a nation was illegally invaded, has been occupied for years, their people killed and women have been raped by US forces. One can dispute all the variables, but those facts remain. Nothing in this world could ever make me condone the killing of kids, of innocent women and the rape of a 14 year old girl.

Thing being all this effort to kill and bomb people in 3 nations Iraq, Somalia and Afghanistan, and Bin Laden the person who attacked America - never caught :-\

20 odd hijackers, yet millions of people are attacked. I just hope the Western world, has the same understanding as they expect Iraqi's to - if their nation is invaded, homes and cities get bombed, their people killed by the hundreds of thousands and their young girls raped.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2007, 11:50:31 AM »
The point is a nation was illegally invaded, has been occupied for years, their people killed and women have been raped by US forces. One can dispute all the variables, but those facts remain. Nothing in this world could ever make me condone the killing of kids, of innocent women and the rape of a 14 year old girl.

Thing being all this effort to kill and bomb people in 3 nations Iraq, Somalia and Afghanistan, and Bin Laden the person who attacked America - never caught :-\

20 odd hijackers, yet millions of people are attacked. I just hope the Western world, has the same understanding as they expect Iraqi's to - if their nation is invaded, homes and cities get bombed, their people killed by the hundreds of thousands and their young girls raped.

CQ before the Americans even went in I knew it was a mistake.
The American government seem to be brilliant at miss reading peoples responses and reactions and always seem surprised when people hate them instead of loving them.
But as far as the bombing killings and rapings go that is common in ALL WARS.
the Americans are just unlucky that every one seems to have a camera when they go in and do these things.
(Try having a camera in Iran, Zimbabwe etc when the troops are doing that  you will last 5 seconds)
Once a army sees their own people die especially when it is the very people who they are trying to help their attitude changes hence the abuse of civilians.
The insurgents, terrorist or what ever you want to call them are destabilising the whole process, they are keeping the Americans in their even longer.
If there was peace the Americans could hand over and leave....... along time ago.
Unfortunately it is a lot more complicated than you make out and the fighting by the insurgents is a lot less honourable than just getting rid of the Yankees.
Iran, Russia and many other countries are supplying weapons and training.
In the big picture I would rather have the Yankees win no matter how much I disagree with them than some country that really does not give a shit about rights and freedom like 90% of the middle and far East.
At least you can tell the Americans that, lets see you tell the Iranian, Koreans, Chinese, Russian, Zimbabwean Governments etc that and see how long you last.

There definitely is a bigger picture

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2007, 11:52:33 AM »
winning the hearts and minds ::)

lol exactly!
S

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2007, 11:57:42 AM »
STFU political queers. This is protocol to avoid roadside IED.

I love how everyone of you take it as a full time hobby to debate political shit on a bodybuilding board.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2007, 12:01:23 PM »
STFU political queers. This is protocol to avoid roadside IED.

I love who everyone of you take it as a full time hobby to debate political shit on a bodybuilding board.

Do you believe War with Iraq was the right thing to do?
S

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2007, 12:03:57 PM »
Do you believe War with Iraq was the right thing to do?

Is that this thread's subject?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2007, 12:05:40 PM »
I love who everyone of you take it as a full time hobby to debate political shit on a bodybuilding board.

Is that this thread's subject?
S

Alex23

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2007, 12:47:34 PM »

Do you agree on the fact that this soldier is doing his job and simply following protocol to avoid coming back in a bodybag?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2007, 02:00:48 PM »
Okay look mate... They are getting killed because some fucks want to destabilize the country since they are clever enough to know that in an open fight they had no chance against you boys EVER, my point here is they kill Iraq's BECAUSE you invaded the country and you boys are still there unfortunately Coalition forces are the cause of all the shit that is going down there.
Hey trust me, I was celebrating at first when I saw the first images of Americans being celebrated by Iraqis..I was curious (since I love history and I know you have fucked up in the past...spectacular If I may say so) but I was giving you guys the benefit of the doubt...in my daily discussion (I love to real live discuss) I defended the US actions and all...so you cannot say you did not had the world covering your back, I know there were a lot of people who said the war is wrong from the beginning but relatively speaking and seeing the world the numbers were pretty small, I mean it was post 9/11 and I believe the rest of the world was kinda relieved that asshold Bush did not nuke another country in retaliation.
But what is going on in Iraq is classic and if you follow history you will find similar scenarios, it's unwindable 100%...,. UNLESS... you relay make an effort to win the hearts and minds of ALL Iraq's, but guess what, I believe that most of the US Boys and Girls over there REALY want to do good... or at least in their first few month...but I guess when you see your Humvee disintegrate and have your decapitated head of your buddy and driver on your lap shit is kinda changed after that.
I'm rambling I know back to the movie (I promise I tie it in)... Them driving like this makes absolute sense to me... but you know what the all the people think in the bus when they got rammed? THOSE IGNORANT AMERICANS I HATE THEM... or they are simply afraid of you and will not witheld information when the local militia knocks on the door, what I mean with this is that the US and Coalition forces MADE these guys.

With all do respect....Being lectured by a German..ur kidding me right. We sat in your country from 1945 up until the end of the Cold War and made pretty damm sure that the Soviets didn't pour through the Fulda gap and turn the Fatherland into a tank trail. All you euro's do is lecture us on what not to do as your countries are being invaded by the middle east and islamic nutbags set up shop in your countries. I've been to Germany several times and loved it, but u guys need to get a grip before lecturing us. Wasn't it a few months ago that German media was publishing shots of Budeswher troops in Afghanistan screwing around with human remains or german cops being told to picture themselves in NYC being attacked by blacks.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2007, 02:46:36 PM »
CQ before the Americans even went in I knew it was a mistake.
The American government seem to be brilliant at miss reading peoples responses and reactions and always seem surprised when people hate them instead of loving them.
But as far as the bombing killings and rapings go that is common in ALL WARS.
the Americans are just unlucky that every one seems to have a camera when they go in and do these things.
(Try having a camera in Iran, Zimbabwe etc when the troops are doing that  you will last 5 seconds)
Once a army sees their own people die especially when it is the very people who they are trying to help their attitude changes hence the abuse of civilians.
The insurgents, terrorist or what ever you want to call them are destabilising the whole process, they are keeping the Americans in their even longer.
If there was peace the Americans could hand over and leave....... along time ago.
Unfortunately it is a lot more complicated than you make out and the fighting by the insurgents is a lot less honourable than just getting rid of the Yankees.
Iran, Russia and many other countries are supplying weapons and training.
In the big picture I would rather have the Yankees win no matter how much I disagree with them than some country that really does not give a shit about rights and freedom like 90% of the middle and far East.
At least you can tell the Americans that, lets see you tell the Iranian, Koreans, Chinese, Russian, Zimbabwean Governments etc that and see how long you last.

There definitely is a bigger picture
exactly, CQ seems to think that its the rape of nanking over there ::)
as if US forces invaded out of sheer ambitious agression and have been killing and raping 'innocent iraqis' by the hundreds ever since, hahaha she seems to think the millions of insurgents are 'freedom fighters' fighting for a free, independent, peace-loving iraq, as if our forces are the ones causing all the carnage, and as soon as we leave the 'freedom fighters' will lay down their arms for the good of the iraqi people hahahahah you think its bad over there now? wait till we pull out.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2007, 04:23:55 PM »

getting a little carried away, aren't we?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2007, 04:39:32 PM »
exactly, CQ seems to think that its the rape of nanking over there ::)

Please excuse for not condoning rape, and I will make no apologies for thinking soldiers raping girls, no matter how few it is 'purported' to be, is fine.

getting a little carried away, aren't we?

Possibly, although I do think hundreds of thousands of dead people and bombing the crap out of people for years is more indicative of getting carried away. I am merely posting, not dropping bombs [feel like adding a big horse face smiley, but cannot as I don't want to appear to be making light of this topic hehe]

Also, Powerpack, nice post, interesting, thanks..

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2007, 05:00:33 PM »
Please excuse for not condoning rape, and I will make no apologies for thinking soldiers raping girls, no matter how few it is 'purported' to be, is fine.

Possibly, although I do think hundreds of thousands of dead people and bombing the crap out of people for years is more indicative of getting carried away. I am merely posting, not dropping bombs [feel like adding a big horse face smiley, but cannot as I don't want to appear to be making light of this topic hehe]

Also, Powerpack, nice post, interesting, thanks..

as others have pointed out, it's not American soldiers who are committing anywhere near a majority of the barbarities . . . and there has been no sustained bombing campaign since the ground invasion occurred. 

Almost everybody knows this is not about finding Osama, but about a whole mass of issues: from serving notice to Al-Qaeda to trying to spread a certain ideology.

Only a fool would say that things are going well, or were well-planned, but it's hardly fair to lay all the responsibility at our door.  It was well-known that the middle east has been a pressure cooker for a while now . . . if we didn't do something, who is to say that Iran wouldn't have attacked a sanction-weakened Iraq, or sent its operatives into S. Arabia instead?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2007, 05:10:50 PM »
as others have pointed out, it's not American soldiers who are committing anywhere near a majority of the barbarities . . . and there has been no sustained bombing campaign since the ground invasion occurred. 

Almost everybody knows this is not about finding Osama, but about a whole mass of issues: from serving notice to Al-Qaeda to trying to spread a certain ideology.

Only a fool would say that things are going well, or were well-planned, but it's hardly fair to lay all the responsibility at our door.  It was well-known that the middle east has been a pressure cooker for a while now . . . if we didn't do something, who is to say that Iran wouldn't have attacked a sanction-weakened Iraq, or sent its operatives into S. Arabia instead?

Oh, I'm not. I mean the west in general. I am quite ashamed to admit a few from my region poked it's nose in as well, and one can note Caricom forces have been there as well......which is heavily frowned upon here......

Master Blaster

« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2007, 05:13:44 PM »
Hate the game not the player. The war might be fucked, but much respect for the USMC.  8)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2007, 06:09:29 PM »
Oh, I'm not. I mean the west in general. I am quite ashamed to admit a few from my region poked it's nose in as well, and one can note Caricom forces have been there as well......which is heavily frowned upon here......

come here and i will hold you  :-*

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2007, 12:07:25 PM »
Do you agree on the fact that this soldier is doing his job and simply following protocol to avoid coming back in a bodybag?

110%, I'd do the exact same thing, maybe worse if I were there.
S