Author Topic: whoopi defends vick...says dogfighting is part of his cultural upbringing  (Read 3434 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: whoopi defends vick...says dogfighting is part of his cultural upbringing
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2007, 08:59:02 AM »
Yes, I guess it all a matter of perspective and I don't really disagree with you. In fact that is kind of my point.....it always boils down to race.

I just note it as it is so different from here, as here criminals are basically criminals. No one cares about their race, no one really defends them and no one piles on them more due to their race. They are simply labeled a criminal, and most people treat them as pariahs.

Anyway, I am rather liking the sports board. Perhaps I shall start some iceskating or netball threads shortly 8)

True, I took what Hank said to heart, I'm glad they interviewed him on the subject. 

If someone does something and has plead guilty, no reason to fend for them when they can fend for themselves plenty.

I was dissapointed in what Smith, and Irvin said having meet and hung out with Irvin, was not surprised just shocked he would even comment on the matter. I think that is why he might have stopped coming to the gym, lol.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Squishy face retard

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2007, 11:59:31 AM »
True, I took what Hank said to heart, I'm glad they interviewed him on the subject. 

If someone does something and has plead guilty, no reason to fend for them when they can fend for themselves plenty.

I was dissapointed in what Smith, and Irvin said having meet and hung out with Irvin, was not surprised just shocked he would even comment on the matter. I think that is why he might have stopped coming to the gym, lol.

Please excuse my brutal ignorance, but I did not know who "Hank" or "Irvin" were or even what they said and was forced to google it and so I learned something new today. Thanks :D

When most groups are "slammed" they will react. Recently here a tourist beat a girl very badly as she refused his advances. A small group of people defended him saying he should not be punished, that we had no right to imprison a US national, and various other rhetoric. Like the Vick thing, there is no excuse for a man beating up a woman for refusing to date him.

It was a few stupid people from his 'side' who defended him for beating a girl bloody for not wanting to date him, and then some stupid islanders acted like the few who spoke represented all Americans, when most the American tourists here were cheering for him to *go* to jail, the same way most blacks do *not* agree with Vick's actions.

The actions of some, whether it be the crime or wrongly defending it, never speak for us all.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2007, 07:06:09 PM »
what an idiot