Author Topic: Post YOUR THOUGHTS on Obese MAGOO.  (Read 9146 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: Post YOUR THOUGHTS on Obese MAGOO.
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2007, 07:37:41 AM »
Leave it to Zach to bring Adonis out from hiding.

there's only one person on this board who has made adonis look like the fool he is time and time again. youtube powerlifting challenge, money for the deadlift video, it goes on and on. so i don't begrudge adam "guilford technical community college" abeles a little yapping now and again.  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2007, 07:40:39 AM »
adnois, what makes you say that this guy is gay, do you have proof, has he admitted it?.

He looks straight to me. I think he actually looks better heavier..IMO Guys his age look better with a more powerlifter look, not primped and preened.  But my gaydar tells me he is straight.  He may be copying some gay image, but that is not uncommon since most straight guys eventually do usually 5 years late. That doesn't mean that he wants to be gay.  

Didn't you wear an earing at one time, bleach your hair,  or wear prada shoes, that doesnt mean your gay does it?
No earring ever, but I still wear Prada shoes.  Gays come in all appearances, some prevalent, some not so.  Senator Larry Craig had the spotty facade of being a straight man, but in fact, is more than likely gay. I doubt he wears Prada though, more than likely, the "Conservative Fashion" of Brooks Brothers and Johnston and Murphy. MAGGO has worn his gayness on his sleeve at one point by tuning his appearance in order to bolster that image.  I see that he has changed his image greatly from the past.  I want to know has he toned up his appearance to downplay being gay, or toned down to hide being gay. Or if he is no longer gay, why and how did this come about?

I would also like to know the reasons for his continual jump from sub-culture to sub-culture.  My personal opinion is that he jumps from sub-culture to sub-culture WITH his gayness, but is trying to shed it, closet it, or hide it, in hopes that it will go away.

He is what Larry Craig is but with a funny haircut and silly personna.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2007, 07:41:27 AM »
youtube powerlifting challenge

what was this all about again, I don't really emember exactly what went down...."community college"...I thought he wrote for national magazines under an assumed name he couldn't give and also worked for NASA...what gives?
nasser=piece of shit

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2007, 07:42:47 AM »
there's only one person on this board who has made adonis look like the fool he is time and time again. youtube powerlifting challenge, money for the deadlift video, it goes on and on. so i don't begrudge adam "guilford technical community college" abeles a little yapping now and again.  :)

speak on this guildford technical college, is it a school for retards?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2007, 07:49:40 AM »
Those are all hijinks made to get you in a tissy, and indeed it has worked very well.  The fictions you then create about yours truly serve to do no more than but to amuse me greatly.  Every now and then I get a chuckle thinking what pleasant myth you will create next.  This is your reality as espoused by your current identity.  You would live for a YOUTUBE lifting challenge and giving that to you would quench your rabid thirst for self-importance and seek to satisfy the personna you created for yourself.  By me denying all that you want and wish for,  I control you.  I doubt you will ever realize that, even when it is written so boldly, plainly and truthfully. 

This is why the fractured mind is so easy to meld.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2007, 07:50:45 AM »
I would like to know as well. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2007, 07:51:47 AM »

No way cause Adonis wouldn't qualify even under a quota hahahahaha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2007, 07:52:45 AM »
No way cause Adonis wouldn't qualify even under a quota hahahahaha
Apparently it is a place where they train police officers and firefighters.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2007, 07:54:03 AM »
You two should kiss and make up.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2007, 07:55:10 AM »
good work cutting up magoo  :)
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2007, 07:55:44 AM »
Apparently it is a place where they train police officers and firefighters.

I wanted to become one of those, but I decided to finish High school 8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2007, 07:57:37 AM »
I wanted to become one of those, but I decided to finish High school 8)

do you regret choosing to work in a call centre for minimum wage
T

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2007, 07:57:54 AM »
oh the irony, my friend. i do nothing but accurately describe our interactions while you spin fanciful tales and then you claim that it's i who write "pleasant myths". i'm not sure whether it's willful misleading that you're hoping to foist upon getbiggers or whether your cognitive capabilities have diminished that greatly since your near epic "tissy" after being rightfully called the most unpleasant physique mindspin had ever seen.

I would like to know as well. 

would you? or are you trying that old gambit of pretending ignorance in the hopes that it will throw people off your track? :)

regardless, guilford technical community college looks like a fine school.

"The wide variety of curriculum credit programs at GTCC are designed to meet the educational needs of individuals, businesses and industries in Guilford County. You can earn an associate degree, a diploma or a certicate, depending on the program you select. A number of our programs can be completed exclusively in the evening. Most programs are offered on the Jamestown campus, althugh some programs and individual classes are offered in Greensboro and High Point. "

Lynch21

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2007, 08:03:09 AM »
oh the irony, my friend. i do nothing but accurately describe our interactions while you spin fanciful tales and then you claim that it's i who write "pleasant myths". i'm not sure whether it's willful misleading that you're hoping to foist upon getbiggers or whether your cognitive capabilities have diminished that greatly since your near epic "tissy" after being rightfully called the most unpleasant physique mindspin had ever seen.

would you? or are you trying that old gambit of pretending ignorance in the hopes that it will throw people off your track? :)

"The wide variety of curriculum credit programs at GTCC are designed to meet the educational needs of individuals, businesses and industries in Guilford County. You can earn an associate degree, a diploma or a certicate, depending on the program you select. A number of our programs can be completed exclusively in the evening. Most programs are offered on the Jamestown campus, althugh some programs and individual classes are offered in Greensboro and High Point. "

Are you from NC?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2007, 08:17:29 AM »
Are you from NC?
I think he may be.  He may even be the guy I see at my gym. I have a feeling this is why Magoo hates me so.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2007, 08:19:11 AM »

What do you tell the hair dresser when you go to get a haircut?  Does he or she laugh?  Do you give special instructions that you are a weight lifter, stinkyboy and that is why you desire such a ridiculous fashion faux pas?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2007, 01:39:43 PM »
I think he may be.  He may even be the guy I see at my gym. I have a feeling this is why Magoo hates me so.

Why did you back out of the youtube challenge with Magoo?
As empty as paradise

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2007, 06:13:57 PM »
I think Magoo looked better when he was bigger IMO.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2007, 06:27:34 PM »
I think Magoo looked better when he was bigger IMO.

we'll see what comes down the pike. dropped 50 pounds, maybe go up to 235 for a little while, down again, etc.

by the way, a-dam, at least use a more recent picture.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2007, 06:35:27 PM »
we'll see what comes down the pike. dropped 50 pounds, maybe go up to 235 for a little while, down again, etc.

by the way, a-dam, at least use a more recent picture.

You look better than OK there IMO.
As empty as paradise

Stavios

« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2007, 07:25:05 PM »
Abeles, at one time you were fatter than Magoo and you were braging about your arm size

are you jealous of Magoo's built now that he destroy you in term of size and strenght ?

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2007, 09:42:57 PM »
Adonis,
What is your favorite film??
Air Falcon

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2007, 11:17:09 AM »
Abeles, at one time you were fatter than Magoo and you were braging about your arm size

are you jealous of Magoo's built now that he destroy you in term of size and strenght ?
but his arms were almost 20" back then ::) ::) ::) ::)
nasser=piece of shit

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2007, 07:27:34 PM »
Of course he is obese by all scientific standards and measures. No medical professional would deny this.

Which ones? The BMI?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2007, 07:53:16 PM »
Magoo at his smallest is bigger that Abeles at his largest.

Adam, have you moved out of mom's house yet?  Or still keeping her company after your Dad died?  Epic 0 Credit score btw.  Do you still have the lotus or did your mom make you get rid of it, cause she didn't want it in her name anymore.

You have all the insecurities of a boy who lost his dad at a young age.  You should look into some counseling.
\