Author Topic: Bush Actively Concealed WMD Information Prior to Iraq War  (Read 9929 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Bush Actively Concealed WMD Information Prior to Iraq War
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2007, 02:12:57 PM »
i aint no genius but i got a question for ya tards...

if he had WMDs...why didn't he use em against an invading army now?

he feared bad publicity??  lmao. ::)

Not often, but every once in a while, Toxic hits home (when he decides to not act like he can't spell or pretend to be drunk).

Great post.
As empty as paradise

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2007, 02:28:37 PM »
Not often, but every once in a while, Toxic hits home (when he decides to not act like he can't spell or pretend to be drunk).

Great post.
\\

i really cant spell too well mate...and up untill recently i ws mostly drunk while posting...

as for my original point..the bush wackers have no answer to that 1..
carpe` vaginum!

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2007, 02:34:06 PM »
\\

i really cant spell too well mate...and up untill recently i ws mostly drunk while posting...

as for my original point..the bush wackers have no answer to that 1..
You know that the WMD inspectors were on the ground in Iraq in 2002 up until the US led attack.  They were finding no WMDs and Bush ordered the attack anyways to ensure Iraq disarmed it's WMDs.....of which there were none.

That is incredible.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2007, 02:39:52 PM »
You know that the WMD inspectors were on the ground in Iraq in 2002 up until the US led attack.  They were finding no WMDs and Bush ordered the attack anyways to ensure Iraq disarmed it's WMDs.....of which there were none.

That is incredible.

disarming a terrorist by behaving like one!

anyone else c a problem here and why the world is kinda pissed at us..
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2007, 06:28:32 PM »

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2007, 11:18:18 AM »
Neither Beach or I were adressing the particular guy u mentioned. I am sure Bush fit the intel to paint the picture....not new to me. Or it was painted for him. From what I hear about Rummy and his group of shitheads....only what they wanted, got to Bush. Alot of folks Blame Bush..i blame Rummy. 
That's where I'm at, HH6!   >:(  Colin Powell or Norman Schwartzkopf would have been a much better choice for Defense Sec.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2007, 12:37:12 PM »
That's where I'm at, HH6!   >:(  Colin Powell or Norman Schwartzkopf would have been a much better choice for Defense Sec.
I would like to think that either of those men had the integrity not to work for the Bush administration. 

But Powell sold out and displayed all the character and courage of the cowardly lion with his disgraceful show of 'evidence of WMDs' at the UN.  He is ignominious.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2007, 12:47:27 PM »
I think the thing is that, if u know something is wrong, then u jump on ur sword, especially at that level. I think Bush is a nice guy that means well, but is pretty dim. i think he was snowed by that asshole Cheney and Rummy. I don' think he ever got to talk candidly to anybody with a differing opinion. Certainly nobody who said we needed 400,000 troops etc..or hey we need to think this post war Iraq out because these people are fucking crazy, don't want or can't handle democracy, would rather shoot each other over miniscule religious differences then swim in oil profits or see their kids grow up.
L

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2007, 12:49:07 PM »
I would like to think that either of those men had the integrity not to work for the Bush administration. 

But Powell sold out and displayed all the character and courage of the cowardly lion with his disgraceful show of 'evidence of WMDs' at the UN.  He is ignominious.
I would hardly call Powell cowardly.  His analysis of the Democratic party was dead on after he had been courted by both gangs parties. 

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2007, 12:56:16 PM »
I think the thing is that, if u know something is wrong, then u jump on ur sword, especially at that level. I think Bush is a nice guy that means well, but is pretty dim. i think he was snowed by that asshole Cheney and Rummy. I don' think he ever got to talk candidly to anybody with a differing opinion. Certainly nobody who said we needed 400,000 troops etc..or hey we need to think this post war Iraq out because these people are fucking crazy, don't want or can't handle democracy, would rather shoot each other over miniscule religious differences then swim in oil profits or see their kids grow up.
Well put.  He could have chosen the honorable way and he didn't.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2007, 12:56:50 PM »
I would hardly call Powell cowardly.  His analysis of the Democratic party was dead on after he had been courted by both gangs parties. 
I think he should have fallen on his sword.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2007, 01:00:11 PM »
What i should have added is that by doing so, it would have called into question the tactics and possibly the why..of the invasion. Maybe we could have prevented the mistakes, or not gone at all.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2007, 03:07:12 PM »
I think the thing is that, if u know something is wrong, then u jump on ur sword, especially at that level.

buut bro thats the thing you DONT JUMP..cause JUMPING is exactly what the terrorists do...

we r seen by most of the planet as occupires..which is just synonym for terrorist.. :(
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2007, 12:45:29 AM »

I believe his specific comment was the Democrat party is "intellectually bankrupt."  He was dead on. 

Unfortunately, the Republican party isn't far behind.  Not a lot of focus in the party.  No clear leader (not including Bush, because he is a lame duck).  Not sure what the complete agenda is.  :-\ 

Mons Venus

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2007, 03:21:29 AM »

That is incredible.

Being the Black Sheep of the Bush clan, Georgie has tried his whole life to prove he's not the fvckup everyone thinks he is.

It never worked, nor will it.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2007, 09:45:43 AM »
I believe his specific comment was the Democrat party is "intellectually bankrupt."  He was dead on. 

If he said, "Democrat party" then he doesn't know what he's talking about.  A man in his position should know its name is "Democratic party". http://www.democrats.org/

I can't find that quote you attribute to him.

I don't think it is dead-on when you compare the ideas to the current popular republican platforms:

privatizing social security--a big winner for Wall Street; too bad everyone else will suffer

tax cuts and deregulation are only way to stimulate economic growth--Watch George triple the national debt!

immigration--why let's build a 700 mile fence on 2000 mile border...Brilliant!

Defense---we were attacked by 19 guys with box cutters so lets invade Iraq!

Healthcare---we'll take away the government's ability to negotiate lower costs w/ big Pharmaceuticals--we'll pass the costs on to the american people

I'd go on but I think you can spot the mental vacuity in each topic.  In other words, it's hard not to miss the sheer stupidity of contemporary republican ideas.

And I haven't even addressed the moral and ethical bankruptcy of the party.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2007, 11:19:20 AM »
If he said, "Democrat party" then he doesn't know what he's talking about.  A man in his position should know its name is "Democratic party". http://www.democrats.org/

I can't find that quote you attribute to him.

I don't think it is dead-on when you compare the ideas to the current popular republican platforms:

privatizing social security--a big winner for Wall Street; too bad everyone else will suffer

tax cuts and deregulation are only way to stimulate economic growth--Watch George triple the national debt!

immigration--why let's build a 700 mile fence on 2000 mile border...Brilliant!

Defense---we were attacked by 19 guys with box cutters so lets invade Iraq!

Healthcare---we'll take away the government's ability to negotiate lower costs w/ big Pharmaceuticals--we'll pass the costs on to the american people

I'd go on but I think you can spot the mental vacuity in each topic.  In other words, it's hard not to miss the sheer stupidity of contemporary republican ideas.

And I haven't even addressed the moral and ethical bankruptcy of the party.

I'm not sure if he said "Democrat" or "Democratic," but I prefer "Democrat."  I know it irritates some Democrats.   :) 

Powell made the comment when he came out of the closet and announced he was a Republican.  It was true then and it's true today.  There aren't really any fresh, solid ideas coming out of the Democrat party.  It has been dead for years.  They still haven't recovered from the 94 massacre.  I'm not sure what that party is all about these days, other than complaining and always finding ways to stick their hand in my pocket. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2007, 11:32:22 AM »
always finding ways to stick their hand in my pocket

Interesting choice of words on your part and I'm sure you probably like it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2007, 11:34:42 AM »
Interesting choice of words on your part and I'm sure you probably like it

::)  Stalker.  Go smoke a joint pothead.     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2007, 11:39:39 AM »
::)  Stalker.  Go smoke a joint pothead.     

Have you showered with your son today??

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2007, 11:43:12 AM »
Have you showered with your son today??

Have you violated state and federal law today pothead?  Have you experienced any psychosis?  Is today a lucid interval?

Inquiring minds want to know . . . .     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2007, 11:48:20 AM »
Have you violated state and federal law today pothead?  Have you experienced any psychosis?  Is today a lucid interval?

Inquiring minds want to know . . . .     

Still too much of a pompous, hypocritical, liar to even admit that you've also smoked pot?

It must be a drag to go through life so filled with shame over your own actions that the only way you can make yourself feel better is to judge others.

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven."

~Luke 6:37~

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2007, 11:53:05 AM »
Still too much of a pompous, hypocritical, liar to even admit that you've also smoked pot?

It must be a drag to go through life so filled with shame over your own actions that the only way you can make yourself feel better is to judge others.

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven."

Straight from the pothead himself. 

Quote from: Straw Man on September 05, 2007, 06:40:49 PM

The only thing I've ever admitted is that I will occassionally smoke 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2007, 12:05:17 PM »
Straight from the pothead himself. 

Are you the guy who wrote this?

I don't have any animosity towards weed or any other drug.       

Any chance you can stop your preaching long enough to actually read the Bible?  Then maybe you can start actually acting like a Christian instead of just being hypocrite and a liar

Start with this section:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2007, 12:10:55 PM »
Are you the guy who wrote this?

Any chance you can stop your preaching long enough to actually read the Bible?  Then maybe you can start actually acting like a Christian instead of just being hypocrite and a liar

Start with this section:

Thou shalt not repeatedly break state and federal law by repeatedly smoking weed, pothead:

Quote from: Straw Man on September 05, 2007, 06:40:49 PM

The only thing I've ever admitted is that I will occassionally smoke