Author Topic: TALL HEAVY TEENAGER BENCHES 535!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4647 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: TALL HEAVY TEENAGER BENCHES 535!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2007, 02:31:47 PM »
haaaaaaaaaaa!  I bet that's the same "vehicle" his mother takes to the local Piggly Wiggly for a pack of smokes, maxipads, and pack of chuck beef for her mass building son.

ridin' 12 o'clock - throttle

got em!

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2007, 02:33:04 PM »
Squadfather farts in your empty skull hahahahhahaaaaaaa

what?? hahahahahaha OMG

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2007, 03:23:37 PM »
i bet this kid gets ZERO action.

he would be much better off and much happier with his life if hes started a bodybuilders diet+workout regimin...

i bet he thinks his powerlifting makes him a "big guy"..and that he is gaining size just as fast as he can by gaining strength.    

everybody outside the bodybuilding correlates muscle size to strength...and strength to muscle size.

this is why people think i can lift shitloads of weight. but in reality i am not very strong at all.

and sf; i consider the fact that you are so predictabl as to have been called out on whe and what you were going to post a testament to an ownage upon YOUR head. not mine.   as for my pictures; which you obsessively post...you just earned me tons of respect from everyone who sees them and sees my transformation which i did in about a years time. and also..you just got the ladies interested in me.  this is getbig.com...everybody here is called "fugly". how come you think no one ever disses that piicture of me? because here on getbig...the saying "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all" is reversed....it is more like this "if you cant spew some hate dont spew anything at all"...people dont diss me because all they are thinking is positive things.

only you and your jealous fatt friends that are failures at life ever say anything. and its always helpful to myself...because old pictures of me where i look shitty motivate m; and new ones just make me proud of myself and gain me respect from the guys and admiration from the females.

"BOOOOOOMMMMM"

you are a pathetic bitch.
hahahahhaaa, 50,000 word meltdown.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2007, 03:47:52 PM »
In which case he should have no problem on a 405 PBN on a Smith machine.

Seated BNP (Behind Neck Press...PBN?) is MUCH harder than a push press or a jerk, look how low gets under the bar after he drives his legs and powers it up.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2007, 04:07:33 PM »
everybody outside the bodybuilding correlates muscle size to strength...and strength to muscle size.

this is why people think i can lift shitloads of weight. but in reality i am not very strong at all.

No offense but you aren't a heavily muscled person, someone people would point to and say "look at that bodybuilder".

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2007, 04:08:48 PM »
No offense but you aren't a heavily muscled person, someone people would point to and say "look at that bodybuilder".
that's what i say but this clown is as delusional as they come.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2007, 04:29:43 PM »
actually i cant go anywhere without people commenting on my muscles and how i look.

and i DO NOT walk like most bb's do...arms to the sides"I.L.S.", flexed traps, puff up chest...ect.

totally relaxed just chillin type of walking style.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2007, 04:31:12 PM »
actually i cant go anywhere without people commenting on my muscles and how i look.

and i DO NOT walk like most bb's do...arms to the sides"I.L.S.", flexed traps, puff up chest...ect.

totally relaxed just chillin type of walking style.
hahahahhahaha, they must be in sheer awe of your massive 10 inch pipes like in this picture, hahahahhaa, where are you "walking around" in a kindergarten class?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2007, 04:32:38 PM »

I didn't think you were that big for people to be worshiping your bodydude.   I know there is a pic around here with 13 inch arms.  Squad pointed it out somewhere.  Unless you grew quite a bit 13" are not too impressive.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2007, 04:32:55 PM »
who is that pic of the 10 inch arms?

Hes got some nasty ass acne going on.
you are gay.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2007, 04:33:28 PM »
LOL..and there it is on queue...LOL

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2007, 04:34:27 PM »
who is that pic of the 10 inch arms?

Hes got some nasty ass acne going on.
candidate, and Windsor you're being very generous by saying they're 13 inches, that right arm literally looks 10-11 inches.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2007, 04:35:30 PM »
candidate, and Windsor you're being very generous by saying they're 13 inches, that right arm literally looks 10-11 inches.

You are right.  No way 13.  Candidate did you have Polio as a youngster?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2007, 04:37:29 PM »
hahahahha, here's another masterpiece. ;D can you imagine the stares of amazement when this absolute beast walks into the room, people must knock furniture over getting to him to ask training questions. ::)

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2007, 04:38:05 PM »
Did Matt Damon's arms shrink?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2007, 04:40:17 PM »
he shaves his body.   ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2007, 04:41:34 PM »

haha its too easy with this pathetic attention whore Sar ;D

candidate2025
    Re: Somebody got ripped off!!!
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2007, 07:08:57 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Master Blaster on August 08, 2007, 04:12:56 PM
Why does he turn down so much hot pussy? 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
because i treat my sexuality as something sacred. i dont need a long relationship or cose conection; but i wont let just any female with a nice body and cute face jump on. she has to be intelligent and funny and unique as well.

while this does cut odnw on my activity level a bit; i dont mind, as being sexual isnt that important to me; if it were, i might just put it in the bums of all those stupid yet hot bitches that are constantly bothering me.

#### iw ill shank yo punk ass. you got me straight fuck'd up, buhhh'!!     THIS #### TRYIN TO GET HYPHY UP IN DIS MOTHA FUCKA .. helll naaaah, BITCH. say dat shit to mah face and itll be on lik donky kong ya feeel meh??

hey if you really want to pick a fight with me i willbe at the flex wheller classic.  ill be at the golds gym working out, and at the pre-judging, expo, finals and after party.

ill even come on and let you guys know what time ill be at each place.

kick me off a bench huh? bitch..   i will tear your limbs from your body with my bare hands and then proceed to rotisserie cook and eat you for a post workout protein boost. cuz i dont give a fuck.

cops are too stupid to catch me, and you are to weak to stop me

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2007, 04:55:27 PM »
 :)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2007, 04:56:55 PM »
There's something not right with this kid's head...

My dick has bigger arms than him!!!

HAHAHAHHAAAA epic delusion bottomboy hahahahhaaa

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2007, 04:58:31 PM »
There's something not right with this kid's head...

My dick has bigger arms than him!!!

HAHAHAHHAAAA epic delusion bottomboy hahahahhaaa
when did i ever claim to have big arms?

my arms arent that special..for a bodybuilder. its my back that i get the most comments on.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2007, 04:59:55 PM »

my arms arent that special..for a bodybuilder. its my back that i get the most comments on.

HAHAHAHAAAAA yeah i bet.... from your johns, as they bend you over to ravage your rectum and deposit their seed deep in your intestines

Oh brother what a diseased kvnt hahahahahhaaaa

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2007, 05:00:05 PM »

How?  Do you walk around without a shirt everywhere?

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2007, 05:47:46 PM »
i bet this kid gets ZERO action.

he would be much better off and much happier with his life if hes started a bodybuilders diet+workout regimin...

i bet he thinks his powerlifting makes him a "big guy"..and that he is gaining size just as fast as he can by gaining strength.    

and sf; i consider the fact that you are so predictabl as to have been called out on whe and what you were going to post a testament to an ownage upon YOUR head. not mine.   as for my pictures; which you obsessively post...you just earned me tons of respect from everyone who sees them and sees my transformation which i did in about a years time. and also..you just got the ladies interested in me.  this is getbig.com...everybody here is called "fugly". how come you think no one ever disses that piicture of me? because here on getbig...the saying "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all" is reversed....it is more like this "if you cant spew some hate dont spew anything at all"...people dont diss me because all they are thinking is positive things.

only you and your jealous fatt friends that are failures at life ever say anything. and its always helpful to myself...because old pictures of me where i look shitty motivate m; and new ones just make me proud of myself and gain me respect from the guys and admiration from the females.

"BOOOOOOMMMMM"

If bodybuilders were the only ones who got chicks this world would be in trouble.

The fact is that kid is very strong and athletic.  He probably does just fine with the ladies.
w

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2007, 06:25:52 PM »

awesome shot put...

dude is powerful

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2007, 06:31:12 PM »

"BOOOOOOMMMMM"

Squatfagger fat fk owned again.

Gosh it's almost sad to see that pitiful fk get owned again and again and again on here!!!

big time.

bag it.

twinkie.

bitch.