Author Topic: hossein  (Read 3206 times)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
hossein
« on: October 23, 2006, 07:25:08 AM »
 :o
&mode=related&search=

why doesn't such a man compete in WSM?!  ???

I wasn't aware that it was humanly possible to put up some of the weights i just watched that man do!  :o

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: hossein
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 08:12:53 AM »
Well thats not bad lol.

True Freak, quite a big laddy aswell eh?!

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 12:35:10 PM »
:o
&mode=related&search=

why doesn't such a man compete in WSM?!  ???

I wasn't aware that it was humanly possible to put up some of the weights i just watched that man do!  :o
Yeah that was pretty amazing but for WSM you need a shyt load of muscle strength and indurance!! And if he has that is a big question mark?
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 03:10:21 PM »
Yeah that was pretty amazing but for WSM you need a shyt load of muscle strength and indurance!! And if he has that is a big question mark?

No doubt that he is very explosive, i mean it might not look like hes exploding up with the bar but if get that weight up u have to have explosive power!! but im not sure if he could run about carrying atlas stones etc.

BUT in olympic lifting, yes the strongest guy in the world, most probably.

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 03:15:15 PM »
Reza is currently putting on mass for the Olympics in Beijing 2008, and wasn't in top form at the World Championships a few weeks ago.

Amazing how these guys, at least the SHW's, peak only once every four years really.

It would be awesome to see Reza get 600 lbs. If it will ever be broken in the next 20 years, then Beijing it is IMO.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 04:18:53 PM »
Reza is currently putting on mass for the Olympics in Beijing 2008
YIP
Zack

hahahahahahah something about that statement is incredibly funny  ;D
follow the arrows

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2006, 05:53:54 PM »

hahahahahahah something about that statement is incredibly funny  ;D

Why? :-[

He's gained 20 lbs since Athens, not all quality, mind you...

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2006, 11:36:35 PM »
Why? :-[

He's gained 20 lbs since Athens, not all quality, mind you...

YIP
Zack
fuck Athens had the worst experience of my life ,i will never represent America in the world games again >:(

but yes he did pack on some pounds

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 02:36:15 AM »

Amazing how these guys, at least the SHW's, peak only once every four years really.

Yeah that would give them time to do some good strength cycles get the gains and still be able to taper off clean for a test - that's only unless they aren't subject to yearly drug screens? But who the hell knows, this guy is prolly all natty - he's clearly not concerned about his body shape apperance. I bet he's on a serious Vic Richards 30K a day caloric diet with every supplement know to man - and some Iranian snake oil thrown in as well !! :o
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2006, 08:43:31 AM »
i dont think my  mind can possibly grasp how strong that man is...the way he snatchs 500+ makes it look like it's 135!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 10:49:32 AM »
Yeah that would give them time to do some good strength cycles get the gains and still be able to taper off clean for a test - that's only unless they aren't subject to yearly drug screens? But who the hell knows, this guy is prolly all natty - he's clearly not concerned about his body shape apperance. I bet he's on a serious Vic Richards 30K a day caloric diet with every supplement know to man - and some Iranian snake oil thrown in as well !! :o

The rest of the Iranian national team was caught in out-of-competition testing before the World Championships recently.

WADA are conducting the testing, and Reza has to rapport his whereabouts, and nowadays gets tested quite often.

With that being said, I don't blame anyone who have doubts on his natural status.

But Reza was extremely strong even before getting into weightlifting, his lifts as a teenager are legendary.

Of all the top SHW's, he would be the only one that I actually think there is a slight chance is natural (Shane Hamman isn't a top SHW, I truly believe he's natural though).

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2006, 01:41:54 PM »
The rest of the Iranian national team was caught in out-of-competition testing before the World Championships recently.

WADA are conducting the testing, and Reza has to rapport his whereabouts, and nowadays gets tested quite often.

With that being said, I don't blame anyone who have doubts on his natural status.

But Reza was extremely strong even before getting into weightlifting, his lifts as a teenager are legendary.

Of all the top SHW's, he would be the only one that I actually think there is a slight chance is natural (Shane Hamman isn't a top SHW, I truly believe he's natural though).

YIP
Zack
Hamman will never come close to Reza and i highly doubt any American ever will.

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 11:20:45 AM »
weightlifting record seems to climb slowly it seems to me exept for the snatch zadeh has yet to clean and jerk 600pounds