Author Topic: 1980's MUSCLEBEAST AT THE GYM TODAY!!  (Read 11109 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: 1980's MUSCLEBEAST AT THE GYM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2007, 09:14:21 AM »
Little weasel is trying to make us to believe that he has been in a gym, which obviously is a lie, because all he has ever have is these stupid and unreal fairy tales. He is a retard, and there isn't any gym which allows pre teen retards to come and hassle their paying customers. That little wanker has jack off so much, that he is delirious from the lack of liquids, but still, you have to understand him.  Poor bastard has no life, just these forums, no friends, just these other little nerds which he try to impress... and if he couldn't channel his hate to here, you may find him some day from your back yard raping your guinea pig  ;D
hahahahha, why would i rape a guinea pig when i've got your mother and sister to fucck? :D

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
Re: 1980's MUSCLEBEAST AT THE GYM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2007, 09:47:40 AM »
hahahahha, why would i rape a guinea pig when i've got your mother and sister to fucck? :D

Because guinea pig is only one from that bunch, which doesn't feel great disappointment when it see your callous little weenie, all those blisters and scars which you get from jacking of too often, so...that's why. Any other questions? 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: 1980's MUSCLEBEAST AT THE GYM TODAY!!
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2007, 11:07:43 AM »
translation=you're exactly like the "man" in the story. :D

translation=, you have never been to a gym or worked out and you get picked on all the time in real life so you act bad on the internet cause you can hide.  hahahaha what a tool

Gino30

• Getbig IV
Re: 1980's MUSCLEBEAST AT THE GYM TODAY!!
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2007, 08:56:42 PM »
Is there something "gino and number"?

yeh, its my record for the number of tricep kickbacks with a 5 kilo dumbell.......not bad huh?.....29 more than fat-daddy....