Author Topic: Jay Cutler: 3 Weeks Out Pics  (Read 12107 times)

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
Re: Jay Cutler: 3 Weeks Out Pics
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2007, 10:11:23 PM »
I never said there's a conspiracy against coleman, jay is mr. o, and he will likely be mr. o again, so there you have it..................its no secret the hands in bbing want jay as the new mr. o, not ronnie, I can honestly say that ronnie fair and square beat jay at all the europe shows last year, but didnt get the winning nods on any of those shows, so that says alot right there.
Fair enough!
Check often for updates @

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2007, 10:21:46 PM »
I never said there's a conspiracy against coleman, jay is mr. o, and he will likely be mr. o again, so there you have it..................its no secret the hands in bbing want jay as the new mr. o, not ronnie, I can honestly say that ronnie fair and square beat jay at all the europe shows last year, but didnt get the winning nods on any of those shows, so that says alot right there.

Beat Ronnie fare and square on the european tour...???? Were you there? Did you know anyone who was there, or are you speculating via pics? I'm a contest photog and can tell you that pics dont always give a true depiction.
Deputy Editor

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2007, 11:31:20 PM »
Jay looks better than last year which is a surprise. Imagine how Ronnie must feel after viewing these photos? :o  Game over for Ronnie. Jay looks like a champion and presents as one. The only question is who will be 2nd and 3rd. That is where the contest will occur.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2007, 11:36:14 PM »
I think we should start something that goes a little like.................... ........................ ....this ;D

They're not even close.  :)
a

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2007, 11:49:41 PM »
Gratz jay, with your 2nd sandow

God Luke

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2007, 12:25:43 AM »
jay is lookin insane but he still needs to atleast have his back as detailed as last year if he wants to win again

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2007, 12:29:52 AM »
I guess Mass Stack really works huh?
I am a mini beast

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2007, 01:52:55 AM »
Beat Ronnie fare and square on the european tour...???? Were you there? Did you know anyone who was there, or are you speculating via pics? I'm a contest photog and can tell you that pics dont always give a true depiction.

Great post ! people tend to cling onto this notion contest pics are the end all be all and they're not .

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2007, 01:55:04 AM »
jay is lookin insane but he still needs to atleast have his back as detailed as last year if he wants to win again

it should be by next week

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2007, 02:03:07 AM »
He looks ok, basically the same. If he had a smaller waist and matching legs...

Compare the two pics:

Original:

Fixed Jay:

These posts are so pointless. You could choose anyone hide their weeknesses and go 'oo look at my immense image altering capabilities, Jay shouldn't win because he doesn't look like this altered picture I've done'. You could do this to any pro, it is beyond irrelevant, I can't believe I'm dignifying it by writing about it.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2007, 02:05:50 AM »
Dorian rapes Jay in that comparison, but it does look like Jay's brought up his right arm abit.  :)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Re: JAY @ 3 WEEKS OUT!
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2007, 02:37:10 AM »
GAME OVER !

Ronnie will destroy him! Waist is bigger than ever :-X

I agree Stavios i was expecting Jay to look much better, he looks smooth with no muscularity.  Look at the muscularity and vascularity Ronnie had at 6 weeks out, and Jay still can't even come close to that at 3 weeks out lol!.   Ok lets point out some very obviously flaws jay now has.

1. His right quads now has to be 3-4" smaller then his left quad
2. His right bicep is about 2-3" smaller then his left bicep
3. His waist is much thicker about 1"-1 1/2"
4. His lats seem to be smaller in his front double bicep pose.

Slayer i hope you have enjoyed my detailed review.  Please feel free to post any questions or concerns you may have, with regards to what i have stated above. ;)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2007, 02:43:29 AM »
He looks ok, basically the same. If he had a smaller waist and matching legs...

Compare the two pics:

Original:

Fixed Jay:

yes look at his waist now, his obliques are starting to stick outwards, signs of polumbolism in effect already for jay very sad :-\

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2007, 02:46:12 AM »
Hey Slayer can you put that arm measuring scale you used on Ronnie, on Jay and see if his biceps match up ;)  Come on now set the record straight and prove to us the Jays arms are not un balanced :D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2007, 02:49:59 AM »

where are you getting these numbers from?  just this picture?  absurd...  ::)

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2007, 03:01:14 AM »
I agree Stavios i was expecting Jay to look much better, he looks smooth with no muscularity.  Look at the muscularity and vascularity Ronnie had at 6 weeks out, and Jay still can't even come close to that at 3 weeks out lol!.   Ok lets point out some very obviously flaws jay now has.

Slayer i hope you have enjoyed my detailed review.  Please feel free to post any questions or concerns you may have, with regards to what i have stated above. ;)

hahahahaha  2-3".   Insanity

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2007, 03:11:43 AM »
Guahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never seen the thing like this before! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Stavios

« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2007, 03:36:17 AM »
I am a nobody, no one listens to me and especially not any judges otherwise Jay would have won years ago, for you to say there's a conspiracy against Coleman is ridiculous, are you telling that stuff to Eric?  He's a big Jay fan too you know, he trains with Jay often, what does he think of your theory?

it's ok Dave, we know there is no conspiracy against Coleman (;) ;))

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2007, 03:40:39 AM »
if only we had some recent pics of ronnie.......

Stavios

« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2007, 03:42:52 AM »
yes look at his waist now, his obliques are starting to stick outwards, signs of polumbolism in effect already for jay very sad :-\

Very true Matt  8)

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2007, 03:42:54 AM »
Hey Slayer can you put that arm measuring scale you used on Ronnie, on Jay and see if his biceps match up ;)  Come on now set the record straight and prove to us the Jays arms are not un balanced :D
go look at the other fine white man 3 weeks out, ohhh and hes very whiteeeeeeee like paste!
thats what you will have to live with the 6 yrs or so after jay hahahahahahahahaha!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2007, 06:54:59 AM »
These posts are so pointless. You could choose anyone hide their weeknesses and go 'oo look at my immense image altering capabilities, Jay shouldn't win because he doesn't look like this altered picture I've done'. You could do this to any pro, it is beyond irrelevant, I can't believe I'm dignifying it by writing about it.

agree, it is so typical of the current generation, they are so deluded by digital imagery they cannot accept reality any longer...  They are pathologically obsessed with a perfection that doesnt exist except in the hardrive of a computer.  Enough will never be enough for them sadly. They are delusional. ...And ironically this generation is also the fattest generation that has ever lived on the planet earth.

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2007, 07:11:33 AM »

Wow!  We were waiting for your expert opinion.  Thanks for that.  That's a good thing you are here to keep us grounded.  LOL!!
Check often for updates @

spinnis

« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2007, 07:15:44 AM »
Wtf happend to his calfs? they are HUGE

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2007, 07:21:29 AM »

Idiotic post.  2-3" smaller bicep,,, 3-4" smaller quad.