Author Topic: FIRST DAY at the SCHOOOOOL  (Read 12137 times)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Re: FIRST DAY at the SCHOOOOOL
« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2007, 01:45:27 PM »
Are you serious that you didn't know drug use was illegal?  Are you that stupid or are you pretending to be that stupid.  I think you've spent too much time on the computer today.  Your mom's calling you for dinner and you have algebra homework.

I hate albegra.  Actually, i'm reallly not that big of a fan of any math classes.  I just think that advanced algebra and calculus and so on is pretty useless after school unless you become a math teacher or engineer or something.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2007, 01:47:10 PM »
when did you 'own' me ? ? ?

ok ill say it, SAMI IS A SHTTY DAD CAUSE HE USES STEROIDS TO LOOK LIKE A FREAK WHICH IN TURN MAKES OTHER PEOPLE (like Billy gunns) TAKE STEROIDS EVEN THOUGH THEY WILL NEVER PROFIT FROM THIER USAGE, THUS PROPOGATING THE OVERALL USAGE OF A POTENTIAL HARMFUL SUBSTANCE ...he is a walking advertisment for using steroids people, that makes him not a good role model and thus a shitty dad.

WoW...The daily double 2nd MELTDOWN...You can just picture him with the CAPS on slamming the keys...and hitting refresh, cursing his DSL...LOL

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2007, 01:49:58 PM »
WoW...The daily double 2nd MELTDOWN...You can just picture him with the CAPS on slamming the keys...and hitting refresh, cursing his DSL...LOL
hahahaha ok you got me
L

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2007, 01:50:12 PM »
when did you 'own' me ? ? ?

ok ill say it, SAMI IS A SHTTY DAD CAUSE HE USES STEROIDS TO LOOK LIKE A FREAK WHICH IN TURN MAKES OTHER PEOPLE (like Billy gunns) TAKE STEROIDS EVEN THOUGH THEY WILL NEVER PROFIT FROM THIER USAGE, THUS PROPOGATING THE OVERALL USAGE OF A POTENTIAL HARMFUL SUBSTANCE ...he is a walking advertisment for using steroids people, that makes him not a good role model and thus a shitty dad.

when did i stop.

you have reached such depths of lameness now that it's not even worth it anymore. it's like picking on a retard.

Are you serious that you didn't know drug use was illegal?  Are you that stupid or are you pretending to be that stupid.  I think you've spent too much time on the computer today.  Your mom's calling you for dinner and you have algebra homework.

ummm, no, i didn't know drug use was illegal.

so from now on, according to emn1964, i'm not allowed to drink coffee/wine, take aspirin, panadol, antibiotics...and you're calling me stupid? ;D

i really hope 1964 is not a reference to your date of birth. it's hard to imagine anyone could be on the planet that long and be that ignorant. :-\

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2007, 01:51:48 PM »
hahahaha ok you got me

Another thing Bro...Start using "Spell Check" or it is just going to get worse for you...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2007, 01:53:28 PM »
jesus christ, the noobies really think they gawt me cornerd twoday....im gettin own3d on getbig.com!!!
oh snap!!  ::)
L

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2007, 01:55:44 PM »
he is in withdrawl from not arguing with Milos, this homo needs to argue with people to feel important....read all his old post, nothing but showdowns...hahah pathetic hahahhahah hahahh

see, i told you i never stopped owning you son, but just because i'm your father that doesn't mean you have to attach yourself to my nutsack.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2007, 01:58:37 PM »
jesus christ, the noobies really think they gawt me cornerd twoday....im gettin own3d on getbig.com!!!
oh snap!!  ::)

Dude...This is the last time I am going to warn you...SPELL CHECK...DAMN...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2007, 02:07:06 PM »
I hate albegra.  Actually, i'm reallly not that big of a fan of any math classes.  I just think that advanced algebra and calculus and so on is pretty useless after school unless you become a math teacher or engineer or something.

It has very useful applications, depends.

In business statistics, it's crucial in making decisions.

Math is important in everything. Be glad that you have a select pool of people who know it and how to apply it so you can have a good and decent life.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2007, 02:08:07 PM »

LMAO

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2007, 02:12:34 PM »

ummm, no, i didn't know drug use was illegal.

so from now on, according to emn1964, i'm not allowed to drink coffee/wine, take aspirin, panadol, antibiotics...and you're calling me stupid? ;D

i really hope 1964 is not a reference to your date of birth. it's hard to imagine anyone could be on the planet that long and be that ignorant. :-\

That's not what I said.  Is english your first language?  The implication of my post is that his AAS use, insulin and hgh use is illegal.  Where did I say that coffee, aspirin, etc was illegal.  Seriously though, don't you have homework to do?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2007, 02:35:01 PM »
twice actually but here is the second time you said it:

now, i know i shouldn't pick on retarded people so i'll point it out for you this time and hope you can understand what non retarded people find so simple.

coffee = drug

aspirin = drug

alcohol = drug

you getting it yet ???

now here's the hard part for retarded people so i'll do my best to simplify the equation.

the above drugs = legal

so that is why drugs are, in fact, not illegal.

only illegal drugs are illegal ie

illegal drugs = illegal

legal drugs = legal

therefore drugs are NOT illegal, only illegal drugs are illegal.

honestly bud, i don't know how i can make that anymore simple without actually drawing pictures for you.

there was no implication in what you said...twice and, again, you are ASS UMING that sami is taking illegal drugs without having ANY knowledge whatsoever.

i'll give you another hint to your stupidity and why you should just walk away quietly now.

criminal law is not universal across the world. for example, mexico is right next door to usa, yet steroids are legal in mexico. :D

now, bahrain is a little further from usa than mexico and who's to say that sami hasn't got a doctor's prescription for any anabolic drugs that he might be taking which would, in fact, make them LEGAL.

how did you go? did you take all that in. might pay to break it up into segments and get someone with an iq greater than 20 to interpret but i'm sure, in time, you'll understand. :)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2007, 03:03:22 PM »
YOU ARE SICK FOR SURE

YOU ARE A GAY FOR SURE

GET LOST IF U R NO BODY

CAN U TELL ME WHEN IN THIS THREAD HAD A PROBLEM U TALKIN ABOUT DRUGS?!

YOU CAN TALK ABOUT DRUGS TILL YOU HAVE A HEART ATTACK Grin
Another bodybuilder with Monster Delusions.
This comment wasn't directed at me, but it's comical to think ingesting many drugs is some kind of accomplishment?  That's my biggest problem with most juicers.  Since when was relying on drugs to achieve anything an achievement?
So let me get this right, if you ingest a ton of drugs and pose in trunks for other men=somebody
Having a real job that requires intelligence=Nobody
Sweet...I guess I'm a nobody too...hahaha
N

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2007, 03:18:35 PM »
This comment wasn't directed at me, but it's comical to think ingesting many drugs is some kind of accomplishment?  That's my biggest problem with most juicers.  Since when was relying on drugs to achieve anything an achievement?
So let me get this right, if you ingest a ton of drugs and pose in trunks for other men=somebody

yeah, but you have admitted that you use steroids and you have never actually competed because you weren't good enough.

i don't think that makes you a someobody.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2007, 03:25:18 PM »
Looking awesome Sami! Cute girl, great to see you taking time to spend with her on her 1st day! It is definately scary.

Hope to see you at the K some day.

I heard a good one today: If your brains were dynamite, you wouldn't be able to blow your nose.   ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2007, 03:40:03 PM »
twice actually but here is the second time you said it:

now, i know i shouldn't pick on retarded people so i'll point it out for you this time and hope you can understand what non retarded people find so simple.

coffee = drug

aspirin = drug

alcohol = drug

you getting it yet ???

now here's the hard part for retarded people so i'll do my best to simplify the equation.

the above drugs = legal

so that is why drugs are, in fact, not illegal.

only illegal drugs are illegal ie

illegal drugs = illegal

legal drugs = legal

therefore drugs are NOT illegal, only illegal drugs are illegal.

honestly bud, i don't know how i can make that anymore simple without actually drawing pictures for you.

there was no implication in what you said...twice and, again, you are ASS UMING that sami is taking illegal drugs without having ANY knowledge whatsoever.

i'll give you another hint to your stupidity and why you should just walk away quietly now.

criminal law is not universal across the world. for example, mexico is right next door to usa, yet steroids are legal in mexico. :D

now, bahrain is a little further from usa than mexico and who's to say that sami hasn't got a doctor's prescription for any anabolic drugs that he might be taking which would, in fact, make them LEGAL.

how did you go? did you take all that in. might pay to break it up into segments and get someone with an iq greater than 20 to interpret but i'm sure, in time, you'll understand. :)

Well, why don't we ask Sami if AAS, insulin and hgh are available with a prescription.  Funny thing is that he could have easily addressed the subject in the first few pages of this thread but he didn't.  So, this leads me to beleive that AAS, insulin and hgh are not legal in Bahrain without a prescription and that he doesn't have a prescription for them which makes his use thereof. . . stay with me here. . .ILLEGAL!!!!!  Now, go in your Mom's room (knock first because I think Jae might be in there with her) and tell her you need help with your algebra homework.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2007, 05:30:08 PM »
hahahaha! don't you love how he thinks he has "fans" ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2007, 06:34:55 PM »
It has very useful applications, depends.

In business statistics, it's crucial in making decisions.

Math is important in everything. Be glad that you have a select pool of people who know it and how to apply it so you can have a good and decent life.
You're just saying that cuz bengoli's are good at math  ;D jk, I agree completely, without calculus we wouldn't have physics, which is a part of our lives. So without math we wouldn't have an understanding of the physical nature of things.
follow the arrows

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2007, 11:12:51 PM »
Believe it or not, it's illegal for Saudi women to drive.  Pretty ridiculous, but Sami MUST drive his wife everywhere.

Lucky she's not forced to wear a burkha. ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #144 on: September 13, 2007, 02:41:54 AM »
yeah, but you have admitted that you use steroids and you have never actually competed because you weren't good enough.

i don't think that makes you a someobody.
Good one.  I could care less about competing in bodybuilding, naturally or on gear.  When people talk to me about it, I question...why?  Even if my genetics were great, which they're not, I still wouldn't bother.  I simply see no point to it.  It's interesting to see how freaky someone can get through heavy drug use, but it's not something I really admire in any way.
I tried a cycle at 18 to see what gear was like, I didn't do it to "compete" against other drug users.  It wasn't, "Hey, let me do some gear to see if it will give me a physique I can compete with."  Then, I fell short in my dire quest to hop on a local stage. ::)
It's always amusing to see how certain people place an importance on the "competing" not on how much progress one can make without the use of drugs.  Here's a little help, ANYONE can compete, it doesn't mean much.  It usually only means something to that person competing.  That's coming from someone who has an interest in bodybuilding too.  Can you imagine the level of "importance" the average person places on "competing"?
9x out of 10, competing is an excuse to ingest many unnecessary drugs into your body and trick one's self to believing they actually "accomplished" something, in reality, they did nothing but take more drugs and maybe up there cardio by 2 hours a week.  I've seen guys at my gym who "compete" and believe me, off gear, they look like garbage.  Hell, even on, they're nothing special.  Gold's Gym, home to the delusional weight lifting drug taking enthusiast.  Where 15lbs on some dbol is really "taking it to the next level"...I laugh at these guys daily.
Never confuse achievement with competing against someone else's drug stack.  Let's get back to reality.
N

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #145 on: September 13, 2007, 02:56:23 AM »
Believe it or not, it's illegal for Saudi women to drive.  Pretty ridiculous, but Sami MUST drive his wife everywhere.

Lucky she's not forced to wear a burkha. ::)
He's not from Saudi, dickbag.
follow the arrows

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: September 13, 2007, 05:24:39 AM »
Good one.  I could care less about competing in bodybuilding, naturally or on gear.  When people talk to me about it, I question...why?  Even if my genetics were great, which they're not, I still wouldn't bother.  I simply see no point to it.  It's interesting to see how freaky someone can get through heavy drug use, but it's not something I really admire in any way.
I tried a cycle at 18 to see what gear was like, I didn't do it to "compete" against other drug users.  It wasn't, "Hey, let me do some gear to see if it will give me a physique I can compete with."  Then, I fell short in my dire quest to hop on a local stage. ::)
It's always amusing to see how certain people place an importance on the "competing" not on how much progress one can make without the use of drugs.  Here's a little help, ANYONE can compete, it doesn't mean much.  It usually only means something to that person competing.  That's coming from someone who has an interest in bodybuilding too.  Can you imagine the level of "importance" the average person places on "competing"?
9x out of 10, competing is an excuse to ingest many unnecessary drugs into your body and trick one's self to believing they actually "accomplished" something, in reality, they did nothing but take more drugs and maybe up there cardio by 2 hours a week.  I've seen guys at my gym who "compete" and believe me, off gear, they look like garbage.  Hell, even on, they're nothing special.  Gold's Gym, home to the delusional weight lifting drug taking enthusiast.  Where 15lbs on some dbol is really "taking it to the next level"...I laugh at these guys daily.
Never confuse achievement with competing against someone else's drug stack.  Let's get back to reality.

'i tried a cycle when i was 18 to see what gear was like...' ::)

seriously, croatch, you spew the same old bullshit over and over again ad nauseum for how many years now?

you laugh at guys you think juice...every day :-\

and you're not obsessed with steroids? riiiiight ::)

do you have a girlfriend croatch? does she have to put up with your obsessive behaviour ??? let me guess, you lost her to a juice head? ;D

i'm not a psychiatrist croatch but you really need to get over this. you're pathological obsession with steroids has made you bitter and twisted.

i don't believe for one second that you've only done one cycle. you are far too obsessed for that to be true and to say you purchased and administered a whole cycle of steroids (what's that, 8 - 16 weeks of needles and daily orals) because you 'wanted to see what gear was like.' you're not fooling anyone bud. ;)

the fact is, and i'm sure i speak for the majority of the human population, NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK WHETHER YOU JUICE OR NOT so stop with your holier than though sermons.

here, i feel for ya man, you seem like a pretty smart guy and you have decent genetics for muscle development. why don't you try focusing on your training for 6 weeks and forget completely about gear and everyone else in the gym.

i guarantee that in 6 weeks you'll make more progress than you've made in the last 6 months. try it, seriously.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #147 on: September 13, 2007, 05:30:00 AM »
hahahah brutal meltdownage since i last logged in hahah...looks like i still got the old touch!!

Sami is a good father = tony soprano is a good father

discuss
L

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #148 on: September 13, 2007, 05:41:43 AM »
pro bbers do have fans
but getbig is not a bb board
it's a board for haters who do workout

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: September 13, 2007, 05:42:54 AM »
hahahah brutal meltdownage since i last logged in hahah...looks like i still got the old touch!!

Sami is a good father = tony soprano is a good father

discuss

tell me something jaelona, do you still have to wear a sports bra when you do your jumping jacks for leg day?