Author Topic: Proof that some IFBB Pros look small fully dressed!  (Read 12145 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: PROOF THAT SOME IFBB PROS LOOK SMALL FULLY DRESSED!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2007, 05:47:28 PM »
i've seen Coleman, Levrone, Wheeler, Nasser, Gunter, Groulx, all in person.
Post pics, with you and them together.. If not..We'll just add this to your list of bullshit claims!

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
Re: Proof that some IFBB Pros look small fully dressed!
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2007, 05:46:25 AM »
brutal tie-tying skills

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2007, 07:35:16 AM »
dont be so naive. michael, a gifted performer, has molested several children but not all of the kids he is supposed to have molested. Everyone wants his money, some lie, some dont. he has an unhealthy relationship with kids, partly due to that he is a kid at heart and was never allowed to have a normal childhood. lot of the blame should be put on his dad but michael surely is guilty of some of the accusations that have been directed towards him (not all of em).

unfortunatley slaveboy after 1000 search warrants and millons of dollars spent over two grand juries, and 10 years, there was not one piece of credible evidence that proves he was guilty, that is an astonishing failure on the part of the prosection.....But there was more than enough evidence of extortion and power hungry jewish layers attacking someone who was powerfull black and effeminant, an easy target so they thought.

Dateline can convict someone of childmolestion in half an hour. How do you explain that.

You should read the GQ article that makes a great case that he was extorted. It was never picked up by the rest of the media.

http://www.usnewslink.com/framedjackson.htm

"So is it possible that Jackson committed no crime—that he is what he has always purported to be, a protector and not a molester of children? Attorney Michael Freeman thinks so: “It’s my feeling that Jackson did nothing wrong and these people [Chandler and Rothman] saw an opportunity and programmed it. I believe it was all about money.”

To some observers, the Michael Jackson story illustrates the dangerous power of accusation, against which there is often no defense—particularly when the accusations involve child sexual abuse. To others, something else is clear now—that police and prosecutors spent millions of dollars to create a case whose foundation never existed."

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2007, 07:55:14 AM »
PROOF THAT SOME IFBB PROS LOOK SMALL FULLY DRESSED!!!!!!!

can't believe how small Sami looks here, the arms look ripped but not big and the rest of him looks small. :o

You wish your Tris looked that big
gotta love life

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2007, 05:26:48 PM »
unfortunatley slaveboy after 1000 search warrants and millons of dollars spent over two grand juries, and 10 years, there was not one piece of credible evidence that proves he was guilty, that is an astonishing failure on the part of the prosection.....But there was more than enough evidence of extortion and power hungry jewish layers attacking someone who was powerfull black and effeminant, an easy target so they thought.

Dateline can convict someone of childmolestion in half an hour. How do you explain that.

You should read the GQ article that makes a great case that he was extorted. It was never picked up by the rest of the media.

http://www.usnewslink.com/framedjackson.htm

"So is it possible that Jackson committed no crime—that he is what he has always purported to be, a protector and not a molester of children? Attorney Michael Freeman thinks so: “It’s my feeling that Jackson did nothing wrong and these people [Chandler and Rothman] saw an opportunity and programmed it. I believe it was all about money.”

To some observers, the Michael Jackson story illustrates the dangerous power of accusation, against which there is often no defense—particularly when the accusations involve child sexual abuse. To others, something else is clear now—that police and prosecutors spent millions of dollars to create a case whose foundation never existed."

i never trust the media, the world is never black or white. i always try to form my own opinion and you should never "jump the gun". the media has lied alot about michael..so many lies. but some truths also!

michael paid off the parents of some of the kids he molested. he also paid money to parents of kids he didnt molest (he was basically blackmailed) to avoid more bad press , more trials etc etc.

did michael molest kids? yes.

did michael molest all the kids he was said to have molested? no

did the media lie about michael? yes often they did

was it all lies? no somethings where true

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2007, 05:30:24 PM »

# these photos JUST to shut up some STUPID + IDIOT + GAYs + and who got nothing to say  ;D ;D ;D

nice

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2007, 05:50:43 PM »

# these photos JUST to shut up some STUPID + IDIOT + GAYs + and who got nothing to say  ;D ;D ;D

Samir Samir.. why are you posting these pics? You're not even a PRO!!
I am a mini beast

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2007, 07:11:45 PM »
i've seen Coleman, Levrone, Wheeler, Nasser, Gunter, Groulx, all in person.

hahaha yea right.  How about President Kennedy, Harry Truman, the Pope, Babe Ruth.  You are so full of shit.  I guarantee you 100% you have never met these guys ever.  If so lets see a picture fatso.  Come on proof at least once what you say isn't bullshit.  As much as you call out people you know if you ever met these guys you would take a picture with them.  So come on fatso post some pics or this is just another one of your hundred of bullshit posts.  God how can anyone be so stupid.  hahaha another self ownage.  Aren't you sore yet

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2007, 09:50:12 PM »
Samir Samir.. why are you posting these pics? You're not even a PRO!!

i know what is Bothering you BRO... that i am NOT an IFBB Pro BUT i look Better than some of them ;D  get use to it Dawg   ;)

~ The Black Smith ~

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2007, 10:07:46 PM »

hahaha yea right.  How about President Kennedy, Harry Truman, the Pope, Babe Ruth.  You are so full of shit.  I guarantee you 100% you have never met these guys ever.  If so lets see a picture fatso.  Come on proof at least once what you say isn't bullshit.  As much as you call out people you know if you ever met these guys you would take a picture with them.  So come on fatso post some pics or this is just another one of your hundred of bullshit posts.  God how can anyone be so stupid.  hahaha another self ownage.  Aren't you sore yet

Hey fatfuck, you're one to talk..."I trained with Ray Mentzer...in fact, I offered to give birth to his love child and to let him impregnate my colon with his sperm"

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2007, 10:43:12 PM »
Hey fatfuck, you're one to talk..."I trained with Ray Mentzer...in fact, I offered to give birth to his love child and to let him impregnate my colon with his sperm"

hahaha yea right.  Another wannabe with no proof.  Keep talking Squadpussy it don't work though.  haahahah I love it

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2007, 11:02:53 PM »
brutal tie-tying skills

LOL. 

He looks like a clueless Russian immigrant or something.  It's probably a child's clip-on tie, circa 1975. 

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2007, 11:28:45 PM »

Hey Squad

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2007, 11:34:03 PM »
Sami, I know you have probably told us many times, but what country do you live in and what is your nationality? Just curious.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2007, 12:30:21 AM »
Sami, I know you have probably told us many times, but what country do you live in and what is your nationality? Just curious.

my country name is BAHRAIN which make my nationality BAHRAINI ;D and its Close to DUBAI, KUWAIT
~ The Black Smith ~

Alex23

« Reply #115 on: September 15, 2007, 12:38:47 AM »
  my country name is BAHRAIN which make my nationality BAHRAINI ;D and its Close to DUBAI, KUWAIT

You just lost MattT bro who still invests in Dubai, India ;D

I spent 6 months in the UAE back in 1998. Visited BAHRAIN a couple of times. Great place man. Kills a lot of stereotype.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 15, 2007, 03:19:26 AM »
Did you also had an image of arab hero Saddam Hussein Al Tikriti Majed in your parents livingroom Sami?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #117 on: September 15, 2007, 06:11:59 AM »
2001 I think

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2007, 06:31:56 AM »
Epic expressionless face complete with large bleach stained abercrombie shirt flexing nonchalantly and holding hands with johnnie jackson.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: September 15, 2007, 06:34:50 AM »
Epic expressionless face complete with large bleach stained abercrombie shirt flexing nonchalantly and holding hands with johnnie jackson

Epic grasping for straws foreigner

That shirt is not A&F; its my dad's softball jersey when he was my age and it's over 20 years old.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2007, 06:39:42 AM »
Nobody beats Levrone in this shot
I am a mini beast

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2007, 06:43:04 AM »
more
I am a mini beast

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2007, 06:46:06 AM »
\

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: September 15, 2007, 06:46:17 AM »
Epic grasping for straws foreigner

That shirt is not A&F; its my dad's softball jersey when he was my age and it's over 20 years old.

foreigner  ???

Well... abercrombie does a good job of looking old maybe you should just buy that so you don't need to spoil antiques?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2007, 06:49:14 AM »

Well... abercrombie does a good job of looking old maybe you should just buy that so you don't need to spoil antiques?

I own a few articles of theirs   ;)