Author Topic: Nicole Bass Broke  (Read 24514 times)

peroni

• Getbig III
Re: Nicole Bass Broke
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2007, 12:59:43 PM »
Michael bolton is way hotter than nicole bass.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2007, 01:09:52 PM »
she seemed to have a pretty good taper in that contest pic.

wide shoulders and lats, good taper and tight hips. most of the massive girls look like refridgerators.

she probably would have faired better competing as a man. :-\
What contest picture?
:D Weee

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2007, 01:11:08 PM »
poor soul, may God bless her heart
Get Big, or Die Trying

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2007, 01:22:59 PM »
i am pretty sure there are some medications to aid that Bell's palsey in her face. . . . she needs to start selling ass to men who want to be dominated . . . that is about where her life is. ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2007, 01:25:16 PM »
This story warms my heart.

I was actually a member of Bob Fuch's gym, Natural Physique Center. I joined because it was close to where I was going to school at the time. That dope Fuchs bought benches that had racks that were too close together. So, if you had a 45 on each side and took one off, the bar would tip over. To compensate, you had to pull the bar to the side of the removed plate in order to create the proper leverage. But, Bob didn't want you to do this because it would scrape the bar.

So, every time you benched, you had to call someone over to help you change the weights, just because this dumb cock$ucker bought the wrong benches.
we used to have those kind of benches at an old gym of mine and the key is that you have to have the little chain and pin for the upright racks so you can unload the bar but most of the benches had those type of racks in the 70's.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2007, 01:37:07 PM »
Introduce her to Harry. He is loaded.  :D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2007, 01:54:44 PM »
I once saw pics of a young Nicole Bass, she looked like a really beefy Bridgette Nielsen in her youth. She wasn't ugly, but you could see how a bit of the secret sauce could turn her into what she is now.

I also heard that she and her husband pulled a a few scams on gym members before they closed up their gym, so that tempers my sadness for her.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2007, 02:57:43 PM »
This story warms my heart.

I was actually a member of Bob Fuch's gym, Natural Physique Center. I joined because it was close to where I was going to school at the time. That dope Fuchs bought benches that had racks that were too close together. So, if you had a 45 on each side and took one off, the bar would tip over. To compensate, you had to pull the bar to the side of the removed plate in order to create the proper leverage. But, Bob didn't want you to do this because it would scrape the bar.

So, every time you benched, you had to call someone over to help you change the weights, just because this dumb cock$ucker bought the wrong benches.

scrape the bar?!!! omg that's the first ive ever heard that one.

also ive never heard of a bench with close uprights being called "the wrong ones"....most gyms ive trained in had these benches and only the odd wide grip olympic type.

it's pretty much the done thing to slide the bar across to put on/remove weight.

this fuchs sounds like a real tool.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2007, 03:06:04 PM »
Let this be a lesson to the shebeasts of the world.  Women injecting male hormones is a bad idea. :-X
Ron: "I am lazy."

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2007, 03:06:25 PM »

Hey come on, she has implants so she must be HOT!  haha
Another busted face bitch with fake titties...oh and a dick to boot, sweet!
Penoris Pat ;)
N

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2007, 03:29:19 PM »
scrape the bar?!!! omg that's the first ive ever heard that one.

also ive never heard of a bench with close uprights being called "the wrong ones"....most gyms ive trained in had these benches and only the odd wide grip olympic type.

it's pretty much the done thing to slide the bar across to put on/remove weight.

this fuchs sounds like a real tool.

It was only the wrong bench because Fuchs patroled the gym like a cop making sure no one scratched one of his precious olympic bars. We all know how delicate those things are. ;) It was no big deal to slide the bar across, as you said. Could you imagine having to disturb someone during their workout every single time you had to put on, or remove a 45 from a flat or inclined bench?

btw, looking at that picture, I think Fuchs is better off in jail  ;D

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2007, 03:42:16 PM »
So Squadfather would have a total of 1 disruption during his bench workout.

Could you imagine having to disturb someone during their workout every single time you had to put on, or remove a 45 from a flat or inclined bench?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2007, 03:49:15 PM »
we used to have those kind of benches at an old gym of mine and the key is that you have to have the little chain and pin for the upright racks so you can unload the bar but most of the benches had those type of racks in the 70's.

If you look at a lot of the benches in the Arnold Encyclopedia, many of them are these types of benches-with the close bars. I'm sure a lot of people in Arnie's day dumped a few bars every now and again.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2007, 04:08:16 PM »
who would haev thought that being a drugged up superwoman who beats guys for money isn't a sustainable income as one ages into his her 40s?

live and learn, I guess.

haev=have

hope this helps

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2007, 04:17:35 PM »

lol, i remember seeing those. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahah, fuck!!!!!!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2007, 04:18:21 PM »
So did I, but it was only a little.

did you cook it?

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2007, 04:25:29 PM »
Funny how that on her site her only two links are Collette "also a man" Nelson and Palumbo....hahahahaha guess all man-beasts stick together

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2007, 04:26:13 PM »
at one point in time as others have stated she was on WWE. Does anyone know if her contract was 6 figures? combined with possible guest appearance (there is demographic for everything).  Add into that personal training with a gear peddling on the side and I am sure that she was making a good coin for a couple of years.  

bad money management is my guess

Here comes the money shot

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2007, 04:46:29 PM »
at one point in time as others have stated she was on WWE. Does anyone know if her contract was 6 figures? combined with possible guest appearance (there is demographic for everything).  Add into that personal training with a gear peddling on the side and I am sure that she was making a good coin for a couple of years. 

bad money management is my guess

well making good money doesnt make you rich. (as for this bass dude...donno if he ever made any good money)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2007, 05:29:26 PM »
Introduce her to Harry. He is loaded.  :D

;D ;D
a