Author Topic: Would you rebuild on the World Trade Center Site?  (Read 2552 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Would you rebuild on the World Trade Center Site?
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2007, 06:45:36 AM »
You don't get it do you...Yes, it is quite elementary that a Muslim is a follower of Islam, not a racial designation, just as Jew is a follower of Judaism,and etc., etc. now I'm racist...keep making me laugh, I'm still waiting on how I was owned in the Columbus thread...take your time.

Basically, SUCKMYMUSCLE made you his bitch in that thread.

If you can't understand how stupid some of the remarks you made were... then you're in denial.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2007, 07:27:09 AM »

If you can't understand how stupid some of the remarks you made were... then you're in denial.

who isn't  :)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2007, 08:31:58 AM »
who isn't  :)

Elton John on the topic of his homosexuality.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2007, 08:53:25 AM »
Elton John on the topic of his homosexuality.

agreed

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2007, 02:25:47 PM »

Really, he did? Never got into with SUCKMYMUSCLE. Never disagreed with him or refuted his statements He talked about revisionists, but History is always being rewritten, because new things are always being found out. I spoke on many of the muslim and Chinese inventions that were once though to be invented by Europeans, but it was found out that Muslims and the Chinese had invented them hundreds, and sometimes thousands of years before, remember China and Egypt are over 5,000 years old and still retain their respective names. Mna, nobody is trying to take away anybodies cake, but if somebody doesn't see things your way, you get all upset, yell and curse...That ain't cool, things have to be looked at from all perspectives. 

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2007, 05:53:03 PM »
Would you rebuild on the World Trade Center Site?

absolutely,it's time to move on and by not building on it we only play into the terrorists game plan by acting like a wounded pup.....

the last thing we need to do is to memorialize the achievements of what they did !

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2007, 06:21:56 AM »
absolutely,it's time to move on and by not building on it we only play into the terrorists game plan by acting like a wounded pup.....

the last thing we need to do is to memorialize the achievements of what they did !

Or do we? They know we will rebuild, that would be anybody's thinking or reaction. They do things and know what the reaction will be, like we are playing their hands now. If something went down today, we don't have the military resources in some areas of the US to respond, they know that.

At first I thought it would be good, now I think that it should be a memorial park, or something similar to the Vietnam War memorial, where people can go to remember their loved ones in peace.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2007, 06:28:25 AM »

well said

Bastygone

• Getbig II
  • my wang
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2007, 06:50:53 AM »
Or do we? They know we will rebuild, that would be anybody's thinking or reaction. They do things and know what the reaction will be, like we are playing their hands now. If something went down today, we don't have the military resources in some areas of the US to respond, they know that.

We are stretched pretty thin as it is.  Iran will be the last straw that broke the US Military's back.  They are going to reinstate a draft if they want this third war win.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2007, 10:37:15 AM »
I think it is a bad omen to do so.  I firmly believe That place is haunted or a center of paranormal activity. In light of recent deaths that were freakish accidents in nature.

If you don't believe something is odd with that site, would you consider buying a house where lets say, 10 people were brutally murdered and then burned? Chances are the answer would be "no". So why build on a site where thousands had died tragically?  There is a house near me where a dude committed suicide, and the house has been sold three times in a short period of time, coincidence, I think not.

They need to just pave it over and put a monument on it, or build a park. If they build a building on that site, (that is if they can, because for some reason, things have been going slow), there will be more freakish things happening.

I think it would be funny if Al Qaeda destroyed the building again after it is rebuild. Can anyone imagine the trauma of the U.S after seeing the building that would supposedly be the symbol of American resistence against Islam destroyed in the same spot? ;D Of course, I hope the building has no one inside it when this is done, because I don't want any innocent people dying, but it would be funny to see it go down in dust.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2007, 11:15:02 AM »
If you guys rebuild the World Trade center can the Polish use the Auschwitz-Birkenau, Belzec, Kulmhof, Majdanek, Sobibór, Treblinka memorial sides for new developments ?

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2007, 11:45:07 AM »
  I think it would be funny if Al Qaeda destroyed the building again

you're an idiot

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2007, 01:39:43 PM »
I would build three towers: "The Tri-Towers". They should be heavily armed with patriot missles.

Bingo!  Build them higher than before and shoot down anything that gets near it.  The only thing that's really going to be able to bring down towers like that would be something like a jumbo jet full of fuel, so if you can eliminate that threat, who cares it they're "targets".  Remember the original WTC attack?  A truck full of explosives went off in the basement, and the structure didn't even budge.  Presumable, new towers would be engineered to withstand similar attacks, and security would be crazy tight.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2007, 03:55:27 PM »

Bingo!  Build them higher than before and shoot down anything that gets near it.  The only thing that's really going to be able to bring down towers like that would be something like a jumbo jet full of fuel, so if you can eliminate that threat, who cares it they're "targets".  Remember the original WTC attack?  A truck full of explosives went off in the basement, and the structure didn't even budge.  Presumable, new towers would be engineered to withstand similar attacks, and security would be crazy tight.

Yeah I wonder if you think the same when you loved once (god forbit yourself) sit in the Jumbo ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2007, 07:18:42 PM »
Yeah I wonder if you think the same when you loved once (god forbit yourself) sit in the Jumbo ;)

If a terrorist is at the controls they're dead anyway, so you're suggesting we let them hit a building and take more people out too?
Ron: "I am lazy."

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2007, 12:06:29 AM »
2 interesting facts about the Freedom Tower :

1. It will be 1,776 ft. High ... pay special close attention to that number ... 1776.  ;)

2. It began construction on my Birthday ...  :D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2007, 03:02:55 AM »
2 interesting facts about the Freedom Tower :

1. It will be 1,776 ft. High ... pay special close attention to that number ... 1776.  ;)

2. It began construction on my Birthday ...  :D

nice... i didn't know that... great idea

i miss the towers, i go to NYC every summer and i always end up on the liberty island ferry (gotta see the big green chick)... i remember when i went on the ferry ride for the first time after the tower were destroyed... it was sad  :'(