Author Topic: Post YOUR THOUGHTS on Obese MAGOO.  (Read 9177 times)

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
Re: Post YOUR THOUGHTS on Obese MAGOO.
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2007, 11:11:07 PM »
Magoo at his smallest is bigger that Abeles at his largest.

Adam, have you moved out of mom's house yet?  Or still keeping her company after your Dad died?  Epic 0 Credit score btw.  Do you still have the lotus or did your mom make you get rid of it, cause she didn't want it in her name anymore.

You have all the insecurities of a boy who lost his dad at a young age.  You should look into some counseling.

Harsh  :D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2007, 05:41:44 AM »
adonis, i vomit magoo on you

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2007, 05:50:24 PM »
Magoo owns TA in mind, body & spirit.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2007, 07:59:00 PM »
that is not an obese dude! he's a big, bulky dude. he just needs to  get cut/ripped! and, get rid of the tattoos!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2007, 08:48:20 AM »
Magoo is coming along nicely, he is doing a nice job of cutting up.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2007, 12:24:07 PM »
Magoo just keeps gettin more and more jacked......shows a lotta heart to transform yourself like that.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2007, 12:18:04 PM »
epic thread blowing up in your face.....magoo looks fine.

this is a little harsh even when it's aimed at TA

Adam, have you moved out of mom's house yet?  Or still keeping her company after your Dad died?  Epic 0 Credit score btw.  Do you still have the lotus or did your mom make you get rid of it, cause she didn't want it in her name anymore.

You have all the insecurities of a boy who lost his dad at a young age.  You should look into some counseling.

anyways...good job magoo....
nasser=piece of shit

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2007, 07:51:43 AM »
Of course he is obese by all scientific standards and measures. No medical professional would deny this.

I am more interested in the social aspect of Magoo`s nature and what has led him down this road to obesity as well as his frequent chaning of self-image.  The definition of revelation can be reinvention.  I want to know why Magoo jumps from sub-culture to sub-culture in his own words.

No you aren't, you're here to embarass someone, someone who may be looking for some sort of social acceptance, isn't that what all humans desire? to BE desired? to be wanted? don't pull off this huge fallacy about "Being interested in the social aspect of Magoo's nature and what has lead him down blablabla "  fucking bullshit. How bout you deal with your warped idea of 'obesity' as a whole as a statistic, Dr. Getbig - oh wait you're not a credible source. Bam.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2007, 08:54:55 AM »

Adam, have you moved out of mom's house yet? Or still keeping her company after your Dad died? Epic 0 Credit score btw.  Do you still have the lotus or did your mom make you get rid of it, cause she didn't want it in her name anymore.

Did she recover from the cancer?
As empty as paradise

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2007, 01:53:56 PM »
and a shot i took the other night just for the hell of it. yeah, i'm in a college dorm, excuse the general shitty nature of the surroundings. pitt's not exactly up on the swanky domiciles.  >:(

and while i'm at it, here's a part of my saturday workout. close grip, 275x3. i got a shitty 315x2 afterwards but fucked up filming it. my bad.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2007, 01:58:25 PM »
Good lifts, Magoo.

Don't listen to Adonis.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2007, 10:15:50 AM »
Magoo owns TA in mind, body & spirit.

It would appear that way based on the threads he's been starting.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2007, 10:19:51 AM »

hahahhaha

Read his caption for this pic.

"Wonder where I will be when I am 25"  Dumb little stomach shot to prove it's not ALL fat.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2007, 10:22:39 AM »
 8)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2007, 12:02:59 PM »
Here are mine.

Obese with tons of issues.

You are a poster boy for societal insecurity.  Clearly you go from sub-culture (Started out with the gay/bisexual a few years ago), to sub-culture (now you have chosen the "hardcore", obese, stinkyboy, MuscleBear, tattoo covered weightlifter albeit with some homoerotic undertones) in hopes of finding some sort of acceptance which would in turn illustrate or color in the shady parts of your life in order to brightly display some sort of trumped up self-image you have created in order to deal with insecurity and past measures of non-acceptance among your peers.

How long will you keep this facade going?  Will this one last?  Only time will tell as your belly continues to grow.  When will you finally accept yourself? 
The definition of Obesity:

Obesity is a condition in which the natural energy reserve, stored in the fatty tissue of humans and other mammals, is increased to a point where it is associated with certain health conditions or increased mortality.

One who might be obese:
:D Weee