Author Topic: ABS looking GOOD!  (Read 20203 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: ABS looking GOOD!
« Reply #175 on: September 13, 2007, 08:34:00 PM »
Iv`e added another greyhound to the Stable.

Blue Mandy aka Tesla

please post pics

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: SERIOUS QUESTION FOR TRUE ADONIS
« Reply #176 on: September 14, 2007, 01:32:57 AM »
this side chest is absolute perfection, thickness, cuts and extreme condition, this is superior White bodybuilding.
::)

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #177 on: September 14, 2007, 02:31:30 AM »

stretch marks, pimples on arms, bloat....I can smell the excess testosterone in that pic.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: September 14, 2007, 05:21:43 AM »
you quoted some other guy not me.
Oops.  Sorry Bast  :-*  Forgive me?
:D Weee

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: September 14, 2007, 06:22:56 AM »
Meh, he looks better, probably a better human being than you'll ever be Adonis, try contributing.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #180 on: September 14, 2007, 06:41:40 AM »
Pretty neat tattoo. Too bad it will look like he's got a black towel draped over his shoulder in a few years.  :-\

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: September 14, 2007, 03:50:04 PM »
Sorry to disappoint you.

Sure it is not totally definitive, but it does jibe with what I've observed personally.  Bisexuality seems to be a midway point for people who are uncomfortable just jumping out of the closet or a situationally adaptive behavior rather than a stable sexual orientation.

I was pointing this out not to disparage Magoo, I have nothing against homosexuals (in fact I sometimes envy the fact that they don't have to put up with women :P )

>:( >:( >:(

;)  ;D  Hehe.  Cute.  And I must say I know what you mean ... as my best friend Liz says, "Girls suck."

... well, most of us do.  I don't, but that's 'cause I'm special  ;D

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: September 14, 2007, 04:31:45 PM »
I really dont see how anyone can rip on Adonis for his intellectual capacity

he is clearly one of the most articulate and witty posters on Getbig, regardless of wether you hate him or not.  The clarity and cleverness in his posts reflects this.

Articulate? 

Oh, hon ... *shakes head*  ???  :-\

Let me say this:  whether you know it or not, you're far more articulate than he is.  You don't randomly capitalize anything for emphasis, don't grossly overreach your vocab and badly misuse words (I recall him saying something about "being in the accompaniment of intellectuals" :lol:), don't constantly use that stupid backward apostrophe in contractions, etc. 

The fact is, the kid won't ever be mistaken for any kind of writer.  He gets his point across?  So does that boy-in-drag raising hell about Britney bashing. 

actually I think that the tremendous following of haters and detractors he has accumulated, goes to show how truly brillant he is.

Brilliant?

You are far too generous.  Hitler has millions of "haters."  Does that mean he was brilliant?  Same said for Muhammad, Jesus -- Christ, even George Bush, Jr.?

Being outrageous and getting people fired up is easy.  It doesn't take any kind of genius to make enemies ::)  As I said, look at the gay guy with the smeared mascara whining about how Britney Spears should be left alone :-/ 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #183 on: September 15, 2007, 01:50:51 AM »
Articulate? 

Let me say this:  whether you know it or not, you're far more articulate than he is.  You don't randomly capitalize anything for emphasis, don't grossly overreach your vocab and badly misuse words (I recall him saying something about "being in the accompaniment of intellectuals" :lol:), don't constantly use that stupid backward apostrophe in contractions, etc. 

The fact is, the kid won't ever be mistaken for any kind of writer.  He gets his point across?  So does that boy-in-drag raising hell about Britney bashing. 

Brilliant?

You are far too generous.  Hitler has millions of "haters."  Does that mean he was brilliant?  Same said for Muhammad, Jesus -- Christ, even George Bush, Jr.?

Being outrageous and getting people fired up is easy.  It doesn't take any kind of genius to make enemies ::)  As I said, look at the gay guy with the smeared mascara whining about how Britney Spears should be left alone :-/ 
Jealousy will eat you alive.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #184 on: September 15, 2007, 01:54:28 AM »

this is true.

Adonis is superior.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #185 on: September 15, 2007, 11:09:27 AM »

spoken by a guy inside the eternal tummy of the jealous one nr 765c.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: September 18, 2007, 07:27:09 AM »
Articulate? 

Brilliant?

Hitler wasn't dumb, at all. He just had some twisted beliefs. Oh well.. you know what they say .. 30 million Nazi's cant be wrong! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #187 on: September 18, 2007, 10:05:32 AM »

A weak dodge, but I expected as much *sigh*

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: September 18, 2007, 10:07:10 AM »
Hitler wasn't dumb, at all. He just had some twisted beliefs. Oh well.. you know what they say .. 30 million Nazi's cant be wrong! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hehe.

Mind ya, I didn't say Hitler was dumb ;)  I just said he wasn't brilliant :D

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: September 18, 2007, 10:11:29 AM »
this is true.

Adonis is superior.

Ah, so that's why he recently posted a thread about winning last year's Mr. Getbig?

I gotcha  ;)  ::)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: SERIOUS QUESTION FOR TRUE ADONIS
« Reply #190 on: September 18, 2007, 10:26:51 AM »
this side chest is absolute perfection, thickness, cuts and extreme condition, this is superior White bodybuilding.
GTFOH!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #191 on: September 18, 2007, 10:36:44 AM »
A weak dodge, but I expected as much *sigh*

All you offer to getbig is your bitching.  go suck a dick, make yourself useful.  ;)

Forka

• Getbig II
  • My God is an Indian that turns into a wolf...
« Reply #192 on: September 18, 2007, 10:45:18 AM »
But thats just it my friend....You make up more lies about me to lash out for something you are lacking.  I have been to 3 schools and finished each one and not a single one involved a community college.  I am in school as we speak.  I will always be my whole life. It is what I do.

Are you a janitor?

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #193 on: September 18, 2007, 11:59:54 AM »
BOOM!

Why is the demon tatooed on this genius staring at the guy's cock?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #194 on: September 18, 2007, 12:05:00 PM »
Zack, you admit to minimal strength lost even after losing 70lbs

then can you justify the original gain of the weight?  clearly fat <> strength

care to share your thoughts on the bulking theory for naturals?
Here comes the money shot

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: September 18, 2007, 02:11:37 PM »
 ;D
real men= no rubbers

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: September 18, 2007, 03:55:41 PM »
All you offer to getbig is your bitching.  go suck a dick, make yourself useful.  ;)

You're trying to slam me by telling me to do something I enjoy?!?!

An admirable attempt but you can do better.  Try harder babe :D

Besides, in all honesty, I really didn't think I was bitching Bast -- just pointing out how hypocritical some folks are.  Your pal Adam used to make a lot of noise about standing for truth, snapping people out of their delusional reveries, etc.  But all the while, he's living a fantasy world.  He thinks he's supremely logical and well-spoken, but he constantly butchers the language and appeals to every fallacy in the book.  If someone challenges his redneck sense of superiority, what happens?  He doesn't prove 'em wrong.  He knows he can't :)  So he dodges the issue with personal attacks.

A real "scientist" would grow a pair of balls and challenge me to a debate or something already.  But I ain't holding my breath on that one ;)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #197 on: September 18, 2007, 04:17:21 PM »
;D

taken seconds before getting gangraped by three fat warders  ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #198 on: September 18, 2007, 04:21:15 PM »
You're trying to slam me by telling me to do something I enjoy?!?!

An admirable attempt but you can do better.  Try harder babe :D

Besides, in all honesty, I really didn't think I was bitching Bast -- just pointing out how hypocritical some folks are.  Your pal Adam used to make a lot of noise about standing for truth, snapping people out of their delusional reveries, etc.  But all the while, he's living a fantasy world.  He thinks he's supremely logical and well-spoken, but he constantly butchers the language and appeals to every fallacy in the book.  If someone challenges his redneck sense of superiority, what happens?  He doesn't prove 'em wrong.  He knows he can't :)  So he dodges the issue with personal attacks.

A real "scientist" would grow a pair of balls and challenge me to a debate or something already.  But I ain't holding my breath on that one ;)

explanation meltdown

Bastygone

• Getbig II
  • my wang
« Reply #199 on: September 18, 2007, 05:46:15 PM »