Author Topic: Muscle Asylum Project - first hardcore video  (Read 3695 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Muscle Asylum Project - first hardcore video
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2007, 07:47:53 AM »
So the bodybuilders in the commercial have been using  these products and as we can all see they got very good results from them

yes thats what i thought too.

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2007, 07:57:34 AM »
This is junk just like any other supplements. Just get on the juice, it's cheaper in the long run and better results  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2007, 08:00:28 AM »
If you mix ANIMAL w/ MUSCLE TECH you get this company here.

Well, I'm not a fan a MuscleTech's products (one look at my fat ass and you'll know why!), but I have always loved Animal's marketing.  

I hope that Animal will not give up their entire brand identity for this new line.  

Few t-shirts can compete with "Shut the fuck up and train."

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2007, 08:24:29 AM »
Why is there no bend on the 7 plate deadlift.  Fake plates haha.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2007, 08:45:17 AM »
"Muscle Asylum Project", hahahahahaha!!!!! Gayer than the sex life of 90% of IFBB pros!
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2007, 08:53:38 AM »
So the bodybuilders in the commercial have been using  these products and as we can all see they got very good results from them

Yes and they get the results in just 48 hrs

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2007, 08:55:44 AM »
that was different.  I guess it was kinda cool......so those guys are in an insane asylum?  I wouldn't buy it but it was a neat commercial I guess. 
nasser=piece of shit

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2007, 09:08:59 AM »
If you mix ANIMAL w/ MUSCLE TECH you get this company here.

Now..at the Olympia you will see 'skinny fat' FAN BOYS all hovering around this booth with their 5 GIANT bags of schwag and their fairy wrist bands wearing a backwards ball cap. Trust me.

This is the clientel this company is aiming for. The uninformed and quick to believe that using the color 'green'(to give the image of mutants, monsters etc...) and a couple of jakked up genetically blessed negroes in a studio with expert photographers and make-up artists with stage props will take their skinny fat chubby bellied bodies to 'the next level'.

This kind of company that their fan boy ignorant buyers will be in their hotel rooms like.."Dood, I can't WAIT to try this man..."

The real 'hardcore' trainers/bodybuilders will just stick to food. Plain and simple.

Sup Ol' Block? where ya been, playa
Get Big, or Die Trying

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2007, 09:47:54 AM »

I will reserve judgement on these products until I at least try a sample, or see what they really are. Video is cool though.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2007, 10:11:39 AM »

Sup Ol' Block? where ya been, playa
Just murderin, gangbangin and DRUG dealing...every 30 minutes they find another body with some SLUGS in em..they aint no blood in it it's the IL state, nig ga they aint luv in it...

So the genetically blessed bodybuilders we seen in this clip have gotten their physiques to where it is now because of this company? Why O Why do these supplement companies continue to try to yank on our dicks?

They use cleverly worded phrases like 'super mutant monster gene changing shirt tearing skin ripping pumps extreme sick alien like growth'.

Bottom line is this. If you can buy it in a retail store then it aint worth jak shiznit for your muscles.

The real freaks we seen in that video will stick to their menu of gh, slin, igf1, test, drol, deca, eq etc... and real solid whole food.
?

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2007, 10:13:56 AM »
Just murderin, gangbangin and DRUG dealing...every 30 minutes they find another body with some SLUGS in em..they aint no blood in it it's the IL state, nig ga they aint luv in it...
Translation: I just got back from getting my eyebrows plucked
The Number 2 in Scranton

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2007, 10:16:06 AM »

LOL!

Bastard!
?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2007, 10:19:15 AM »

BLOCK!!!

What's up, man?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2007, 10:19:43 AM »
Finally Animal Pak has been topped in cheesiness  :-* :P :P

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2007, 10:20:52 AM »
BLOCK!!!

What's up, man?
Nothin, TreNuggaz.

I might hook up with your girl BEAST to train this weekend. You gearing up for 'schmoe fest 2007' at the Olympia?
?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2007, 10:48:48 AM »

So the genetically blessed bodybuilders we seen in this clip have gotten their physiques to where it is now because of this company? Why O Why do these supplement companies continue to try to yank on our dicks?

They use cleverly worded phrases like 'super mutant monster gene changing shirt tearing skin ripping pumps extreme sick alien like growth'.

Bottom line is this. If you can buy it in a retail store then it aint worth jak shiznit for your muscles.

The real freaks we seen in that video will stick to their menu of gh, slin, igf1, test, drol, deca, eq etc... and real solid whole food.

LOL...You Tell it like it is, Block. I bet this company can't wait to make a killing in sales on the account of all those poor loosers.
Get Big, or Die Trying

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2007, 10:55:32 AM »
gayer than a bag of cocks

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2007, 10:55:37 AM »
Here is the first video uncovered of the Muscle Asylum Project that is associated with the countdown to debut October 1st. Also, these guys are going to have a large booth at the Olympia...

Take a look... pretty hardcore...

http://www.getbig.com/news/2007/09/20070909map.htm

Fact is, if any of those products actually worked there wouldn't be a need for this elaborate, b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t video.   The video screams MARKETING PLOY.   It's the most pathetic way to sell snakeoil that I've ever seen bar none.
Hope this helps.

Warm Regards,

N4J

Master Blaster

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2007, 11:36:44 AM »
Supplements WORK, haters! >:(

Just because they didn't work for you pathetic weaklings, is no reason to get all preachy.

Hahahahah, oh brother, "I don't even take a vitamin because I get all my nutrients from whole foods." Better not supplement your work out with a cup of coffee Conan, it might disqualify you from the super hardcore, never supplementing super freaks.  ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2007, 11:40:46 AM »
Supplements WORK, haters! >:(

Just because they didn't work for you pathetic weaklings, is no reason to get all preachy.

Hahahahah, oh brother, "I don't even take a vitamin because I get all my nutrients from whole foods." Better not supplement your work out with a cup of coffee Conan, it might disqualify you from the super hardcore, never supplementing super freaks.  ;D

They may at best COMPLIMENT an already nutritionally sound diet/training program. They only supplements worth a damn are essential fats, multi-vitamin, whey isolate, plain creatine and maybe glutamine but that's even up in the air.

Every professional bodybuilder I ever spoken to face to face told me directly that they can't even remember the last time they took anything besides a whey shake post workout and that's usually if it was given to them otherwise they'd just rather eat real food.

Nothing 'works'.
?

Eirik

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2007, 11:57:54 AM »
one of the grates commercials ever when it comes to supplement.. textbook marketing!

Master Blaster

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2007, 11:59:32 AM »
They may at best COMPLIMENT an already nutritionally sound diet/training program. They only supplements worth a damn are essential fats, multi-vitamin, whey isolate, plain creatine and maybe glutamine but that's even up in the air.

Every professional bodybuilder I ever spoken to face to face told me directly that they can't even remember the last time they took anything besides a whey shake post workout and that's usually if it was given to them otherwise they'd just rather eat real food.

Nothing 'works'.

I actually enjoyed your very entertaining post earlier. I would agree that most supplements are not worth the money, but so many here claim to "only take vitamins" when most probably have a tin of protein powder and maybe a container of creatine hidden in their cupboard.

Brutal hypocrisy!  ;D

Oh, and M1T works. (I know, I know, doesn't count)

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2007, 01:03:22 PM »
I actually enjoyed your very entertaining post earlier. I would agree that most supplements are not worth the money, but so many here claim to "only take vitamins" when most probably have a tin of protein powder and maybe a container of creatine hidden in their cupboard.

Brutal hypocrisy!  ;D

I drink my whey protein and take my vitamins, omega 3's and and glucosamine like the rest of you bitches but avoid the "magical" supplements that are proven to increase muscle size 2009834902%.  I'd never say that all supplements are bunk but anything from Muscle Asylum Project is sure to be straight  crap. 

Oh, and Testiviron Depot works better, is cheaper and easier on your liver.

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

N4J

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2007, 01:09:05 PM »
hmmm wonder if this is the type of snake oil you can inject?

Was that paco?

Nice video, the marketing aspect, has been done over though, target audience can only take so much bullshit before they look elsewhere for the nominal approach to "NOT BUYING" shit, hope this helps

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2007, 05:53:41 AM »

Brutal hypocrisy!  ;D

M1T worked like a sonfovabitch! So did ephedra.

Put it this way. If this company has to have a cheesy commercial to generate hype think of it as a summer blockbuster in Hollywood. They cross-sell it with Burger King, 7-11, Pepsi etc...

That right there tells you how bad it's going to be.
?